Wiki Posts
Search

I'm back -- More Video from TnT in Austin

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 07:41 PM
40%
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Awesome vid bro. Uber cool. Will be waiting for ur next vids > once u get better and the soreness is gone u have ppl from singapore here waiting for ur next vid release
Old 01-23-2008, 09:55 AM
Tech Addict

Default The weather here is sucking right now

Well we are into our 2 weeks of winter right now Actually it hasn't been all that cold but tomorrow its supposed to get that way. Raining mostly. But its supposed to clear out by the weekend so we'll see.

TnT short track's last race is Sunday so I might go there again. Its easy for me there. But I might get out some on Saturday as well. They will be moving the track and hobby shop to the new location after this race.

I go see the surgeon next week I'm hoping everything is knit together so he'll let me drive again and I can get back to it.

I need some sunshine so I can get the pics taken of my bike and get that put up for sale. Might have to rig up some lights in the garage and shoot it there. Time is slipping by and I want to get that sold and the Canon bought before the series races start up in March. I'm sure its going to take some time to learn that camera. Every inch of it is covered with switches or dials of some kind.

Sparx has been doing some animations for me. I'm learning how to use the alpha channel to blend in these animations. It will come in handy to blend two or more scenes from the footage as well. Kinda like blue screening but you just use an image for the screen and make another image or animation the foreground using the alpha channel as a mask so it looks like it passes in front of the background stuff. Useful for all kinds of things.

Looks like the first 'big' race will be the NSCS oval car race in Dallas next month. Indy R/C World. Its an indoor track. I didn't do that well there last time I went because of the fumes. So I'm still on the fence about trying it again this year especially so close to the surgery. I'll have to ask the doc when I go next weekend.

Griz