Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ok, another "best" thread--hex drivers

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 04:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

For me EDS works. The Hudy tools can't be found everywhere, and when you do find them, BAM, the prices are through the roof. Place a set of EDS tools with Hudy and watch them Hudy's collect dust. If the EDS continue to distribute around the US, Hudy will be sitting on their tools.
Old 01-14-2008, 04:21 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by dubum
Snap on sucks, I rounded 2 hex wrenches on the same screw. Went to get my Team Losi tool set, now all is good! I have had just about every R/C brand of tool out there and I must say they are all good basically. Some are better in certain areas than others, but that's the game. I would put my THS Racing set of hex drivers up against my set of Hudys any day. I am not saying Hudys are overpriced, I am just saying some under priced tools are also underrated. Right now I am partial to my TL set as I have all 16 in a Duratrax tool case and everything is neat, in order and fits very well. I like to keep a couple tool sets on hand just in case anyway
I hope U are not refering to PB ist a totaly differend brand. I know SNAPP ON SUCKS (on hex bars anyway)

mzl Hellsavage
Old 01-14-2008, 06:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 85 (98%+)

Originally Posted by Hellsavage
I hope U are not refering to PB ist a totaly differend brand. I know SNAPP ON SUCKS (on hex bars anyway)

mzl Hellsavage
Total brain fart
What is PB?