R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 01-10-2008, 01:47 AM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default Thunder Tiger Eb4 Nitro 1/8th Buggy for sale!!

Here for sale is my thunder tiger EB4 S2. As you can see from the pictures it is in mint condition, it has always been well looked after. the engine has been looked after really well never been run to lean always been plenty of oil running through it to keep it lubricated. it has always been treated after each run. the engine has only had 2 litres of fuel run through it. 1 litre was running it in. the car is only around 2 and a half months old. it has hardly been used. never been smashed or hit into anything. as you can see it has always been kept clean and tidy. This is a pro level buggy its not just some cheap brand. It is extremely fast and can do anything that you want it to do. It is 4WD so it makes it much easier to control. If you are just a beginner coming into the hobby dont be afraid to bid because this buggy is also perfect for you it is perfect for professionals aswell and everything is fully adjustable so you can adjust it to every track or park condition. The car comes in its orginal box and plus alot of extras (listed below) Also this car comes RTR it even comes with fuel and batterys so all you have to do is pick it up and its totally ready for driving. Also i have just purchased a starter box for it it has only been used twice and the starter wheel on it is in perfect condition so when you pick it up if you would like to purchase the starter box for $100 extra it comes in the box and with all electricals and the battery will come charged so it will work straight away for you. The retail price for this starter box was $120

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ITEM IS PICKUP ONLY !

These are the extra parts that come with the car.

-It comes with a Team magic 17tooth clutch which i purchased for it the orignal clutch was 14tooth so the one that i put in it gives it alot more speed but the original clutch still comes with it as the 17 tooth one is allready installed.

-x4 AA batterys for the reciever which are rechargable and they are 2000mah each cell so they are very high powered batterys and make everything operate alot quicker. please note that this does not come with a charger but they can be purchased from most electronical stores for around 20-50.

-Brand new fail safe never been used this cost me $25 dollars and they are easy to install

-x4 Foam Racing Tyres only ever been used once for 10 minutes they are still like brand new and will give you alot more driving out of them.

-All starting equipment comes with the car for example the starter battery aswell as the glow plug ignitor and plus as i listed earlier at the start about the starter box aswell can be purchased from me for 100 dollars when you come to pick it up (optional)

-There is a box of just little things that you might need if you wish to make some adjustments to the suspension and stuff like that these come with the car plus there is spare body pins.

-1 litre fuel bottle of 25% nitro there is aproximatly 750mls left out of this 1 litre bottle. plus the handy fuel bottle comes with it aswell for quick and easy refilling.

-The original box plus the instruction manual comes with the car so if you ever get stuck on something with the car for parts and also there is a few tips in there on the car and how to get the best performance from the car.

the car will come professionaly tuned for you so all you have to do is take it home start it up and you are ready to go no need to worry about tuning it. the car cost me $520 dollars to buy from the shop plus all the other extra little parts that have put on it. i am selling because i have lost interest in this hobby and no longer interested. the car has always been looked after so you dont have to worry about anything faulty on it. you are getting quality as i have well and truley spent over $600 dollars on this car.

one_fully_hectic_italian_boy_@hotmail.com that is my email if u wish to contact me to make a offer or u can make a offer here on this thread or go to this link this is the link for ebay cause it is on ebay so if you wish there is photos on there and also you can bid for it on there.

Last edited by scarcella55; 01-10-2008 at 01:50 AM. Reason: made a mistake
scarcella55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:59 AM   #2
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

First, this needs to go in the for sale section of the forum, and second, DON'T LIST PICKUP ONLY IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO LIST YOUR LOCATION!
MikeInCtown is offline   Reply With Quote