R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 05-17-2008, 08:49 AM   #91
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by floss View Post
Gidday Guys

Looking for a good starting point for the Nanda Big bore shocks...

cheers paul......
I have been running the shock for some time now.... check out our USA thread for the car for some setup sheets....

TQ Racing SX8

Second page I believe has setups posted
Old 05-18-2008, 03:57 PM   #92
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by malik View Post
Cobra racing, What do I have to do to drive 1 of your cars in the US?
Dear Sir they are not my cars they are Nandas cars and in the USA under sx8 tq products .

Please contact Luther or tony newland and he will be able to help you out and lead you in the right direction .

regards Angelo
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 05:31 PM   #93
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Newland View Post
I have been running the shock for some time now.... check out our USA thread for the car for some setup sheets....

TQ Racing SX8

Second page I believe has setups posted
Thank you Tony , our set-ups are very similar, with the big bores fitted the car now feels complete, just need to make time to go racing now

cheers Paul.......
Old 06-05-2008, 08:12 AM   #94
Tech Adept

Hello guys, does anyone know if the diffs from a Hong Nor X1CR buggy fit the Nanda NRB3 Pro buggy? As I am looking at changing to Nanda and have a fair few spare standard and torsen diffs I would like to keep if they are going to fit the Nanda.

Thanks Kev
Old 06-05-2008, 09:26 AM   #95
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to DOMIT Send a message via Yahoo to DOMIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamlooper View Post
Its all good.
BTW:Im not applying for a ride Im suggesting nanda find somebody (if they havent already). JQ is lookin
Mike Battaile is currently running this car, but rebadged as the Supercross 8 by the importer. (TQ fuels)
Unsponsored, but I use/recommend: XRay XB9, Alpha A852, Dynamite 053, Airtronics M11, Hitec 5955TG & 7955TG, ABEC 35 clutch and chassis bearings, PTRCRacing shock and diff fluids, Ready Rollers ceramic engine bearings. ** Team Terribles Region 9 coordinator. ** JOIN TEAM TERRIBLES! All racers welcome! PM me for details.
DOMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:57 PM   #96

I saw a couple of Nandas on the weekend, I will say I was somewhat impressed expect the plastics seemed a little soft, perhaps my old mate Angelo can elaborate on this. I dont know the age of the cars or how if they were fuel soaked so I will let Angelo answer this one.

They seemed to go round nicely, good handling and jumping characteristics, I was told Jammin like handling but not as heavy which sounds good to me.
Loop&Roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 07:43 AM   #97
Tech Champion

I'm not sure in which way the plastics felt "soft" to you

We are confident that the plastics are some of the best out right now.... me personally I have 3 gallons on my car with every bit of the stock plastic, no slop and they dont flex nearly as much as half the stuff out there.

The only true test for any car is to test one out with a good setup.... thats when all the bench racing and hear-say ends, our car is solid top to bottom, inside and out
Old 06-18-2008, 02:22 PM   #98

I am not bagging your product like I said I dont know how old the buggies were, or how much fuel is soaked into the plastics, most 1/8 scale plastics go soft in time...

I was impressed with the kit quality though, suprised actually...
Old 06-18-2008, 07:43 PM   #99
Tech Champion

dp
Old 06-18-2008, 07:45 PM   #100
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loop&Roll View Post
I am not bagging your product like I said I dont know how old the buggies were, or how much fuel is soaked into the plastics, most 1/8 scale plastics go soft in time..
No No No, I didnt take it that way either.... just was wondering what made you think that so that I know, thats all.

I know people will be surprised as the cars get out there more and more..... no doubt in my mind
Old 06-19-2008, 01:08 AM   #101
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loop&Roll View Post
I saw a couple of Nandas on the weekend, I will say I was somewhat impressed expect the plastics seemed a little soft, perhaps my old mate Angelo can elaborate on this. I dont know the age of the cars or how if they were fuel soaked so I will let Angelo answer this one.

They seemed to go round nicely, good handling and jumping characteristics, I was told Jammin like handling but not as heavy which sounds good to me.
How are you loop

it is only the bumper bar plastic that is soft and was breaking but they have sorted that and there are also new brakes available .

There are also more lite weight parts coming soon.steven drygalla has the buggy at about 3.25kg

nanda will only get better now with tony and the US team on board.

we can only try thats all we can do and everyone as a team we can make this happen .
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:32 AM   #102

I'm ok Angelo, how is you?? How did you like the Sunshine Coast track and the weekend... the Clownsville crew were pitting right next to the Nanda tent so I a peeked a look a few times, look like a nice setup!!

I didn't see any Nanda's changing arms and if that jump on the back straight didn't break any then i don't know what would!!
Old 06-19-2008, 01:39 AM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Newland View Post
No No No, I didnt take it that way either.... just was wondering what made you think that so that I know, thats all.

I know people will be surprised as the cars get out there more and more..... no doubt in my mind
Thats ok, I didn't really have a good handle of one of them but just a quick observation, will see one in the flesh tomorrow. Keiffa won one at a title meet and will have it in the shop tomorrow. Dont worry I will set the punters straight once i handle a new one in the flesh.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:12 AM   #104
Tech Champion

haha sounds good

regards mate

Angelo! back to your cage!! jk
Old 06-19-2008, 03:44 PM   #105
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBRARACING View Post
There are also more lite weight parts coming soon.steven drygalla has the buggy at about 3.25kg

Angelo , does this mean you have some new parts for me

regarding the weight, is that dry weight with or with-out wheels....

Cheers Paul.....