R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 01-07-2008, 07:08 PM   #46
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

on a tight track, try 3,5,1 in the diffs. The car accelerates and rotates quite well and has tons of steering.
Answer RC USA
Fastlane Graphix
free2day77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:28 PM   #47
Tech Elite

big bores on nanda nrb-3 .

these are the prototypes for the nanda original nanda not hong nor or kyosho .

available end january 2008.

COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 08:31 PM   #48
Tech Elite

dear gents

being in china this week i had a chance to have a meeting with howard from nanda racing.
Howard has told me that the bb shocks will be available mid feb 2008 and the truggy end of feb 2008 .

I also have some great news for the American drivers and that is i can support you direct from Australia .

so please if you need support please do not hesistate to contact us at info@teamcobraracing.info.

We have had some emails concerning the nrb-3 from American drivers about support etc etc .but please we are here to support you .

regards Angelo
Old 01-13-2008, 08:12 AM   #49
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mindcrime Send a message via MSN to Mindcrime

Thats great news for the US Nanda drivers (Radical), Thank You Angelo for stepping up to help these guys out
Mindcrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:26 PM   #50
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mindcrime Send a message via MSN to Mindcrime

Hey Guys,
I need to set the record straight on a few things. I has been brought to my attention that there are rumors floating around that I have screwed people over by leaving IRC, I have even been contacted by people in China, New Zealand and Austrialia. This has gone way too far.

#1. I have never screwed any of you guys, or anybody else for that matter.

#2. Some people are very upset over me leaving Radical. I was simply an employee of Radical, I do not have any other ties to IRC or Radical.

#3. I know I had said I decided to leave IRC/Radical. Truth of the matter is that I was informed on 12/28 that Monday 12/31 would be my last day, due to the company moving and down sizing.

#4. Even if I had not been asked to leave, I more than likely would have left anyway due to IRC and Radical not being able to get product in a timely manner.

If any of you guys would like to talk to me about this please email me directly, stop spreading rumors.

Kind Regards
Dom

dominick.sansone@cox.net

P.S. Sorry to hijack this thread, but some of the rumors have been spread by people invloved with this thread.
Mindcrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:01 AM   #51
Tech Adept

Hey guys,

Thought i might shine some light on this thread.

Names Steven Drygalla, i am the Factory Team Driver from Australia. I hope to do some international race meetings this year. America is defiantly on the cards. Might look at the Nitrocross Event, or maybe Silverstate, The Dirt something along those lines.

Unfortunately i doubt i will be able to make the worlds this year. In Australia we only get 5 positions normally. Regrettably i left Kyosho, at the end of the 2006 Season and joined Himoto (On high promises that were never delivered) which due to a long list of DNF's and the worst positions i have ever achieved in my carer, i ended up dropping from 3rd on the Australian Points Table to 15th. I was very lucky to get the chance to drive for Nanda, and since joining have reclaimed my old form and at the Major Sanctioned meetings achieved an average finishing position of 5th (Best was 3rd worst 8th).

I was unable to get the points needed and was only able to climb my way back to 11th on the standings. There is still a slight chance people ahead will decide not to go due to costs involved etc. I know of at least 3 people in front of me that will not be going. So fingers crossed.... As i hope to achieve better than i did last worlds where i finished 52nd (not exactly a top level driver on the international level) after 2 DNF's in the first 2 rounds of qual my last round was the best overall, i think i finished 24th that round. Anyway it was an improvement over Sweden where i finished 116th .....

During the end of the 2007 season, i was able to match the times of the Factory guys from Mugen, Kyosho, Losi, Hong Nor and Associated. It was very good to be back at the top with them.

The car has so much cornering ability, it took some time to realize how hard i could push it in a corner. The car is also very balanced too, which is shown by its jumping ability. With the new BB shocks, it jumps even better. It loves to rotate hard as well, so i would suggest keeping rear diff oil low. Say 1000 - 2000 weight.

I will visit this thread regularly, and also the Radical thread as well, and help out anyone looking for setup advice or anything else.

I will also try and keep everyone informed of the new parts and anything else relevant as well. Also please feel free to contact me direct at nitrobuggies@hotmail.com for set up advice. If anyone has any input they would like to share please let us know, and i will put it towards the company.

I can reveal we are looking at Big Bore Shocks obviously and also lightening the car to rival the RC8. Mainly to further improve the cars acceleration and Handling characteristics.

That is all for now

Laters
Steven Drygalla
Nitrobuggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:35 AM   #52
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindcrime View Post
Thats great news for the US Nanda drivers (Radical), Thank You Angelo for stepping up to help these guys out
you are welcome Dom and good luck with the new job i just hope you dont give up racing altogether it will be a shame if you do .

regards Angelo
Old 01-14-2008, 03:40 AM   #53
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrobuggies View Post
Hey guys,

Thought i might shine some light on this thread.

Names Steven Drygalla, i am the Factory Team Driver from Australia. I hope to do some international race meetings this year. America is defiantly on the cards. Might look at the Nitrocross Event, or maybe Silverstate, The Dirt something along those lines.

Unfortunately i doubt i will be able to make the worlds this year. In Australia we only get 5 positions normally. Regrettably i left Kyosho, at the end of the 2006 Season and joined Himoto (On high promises that were never delivered) which due to a long list of DNF's and the worst positions i have ever achieved in my carer, i ended up dropping from 3rd on the Australian Points Table to 15th. I was very lucky to get the chance to drive for Nanda, and since joining have reclaimed my old form and at the Major Sanctioned meetings achieved an average finishing position of 5th (Best was 3rd worst 8th).

I was unable to get the points needed and was only able to climb my way back to 11th on the standings. There is still a slight chance people ahead will decide not to go due to costs involved etc. I know of at least 3 people in front of me that will not be going. So fingers crossed.... As i hope to achieve better than i did last worlds where i finished 52nd (not exactly a top level driver on the international level) after 2 DNF's in the first 2 rounds of qual my last round was the best overall, i think i finished 24th that round. Anyway it was an improvement over Sweden where i finished 116th .....

During the end of the 2007 season, i was able to match the times of the Factory guys from Mugen, Kyosho, Losi, Hong Nor and Associated. It was very good to be back at the top with them.

The car has so much cornering ability, it took some time to realize how hard i could push it in a corner. The car is also very balanced too, which is shown by its jumping ability. With the new BB shocks, it jumps even better. It loves to rotate hard as well, so i would suggest keeping rear diff oil low. Say 1000 - 2000 weight.

I will visit this thread regularly, and also the Radical thread as well, and help out anyone looking for setup advice or anything else.

I will also try and keep everyone informed of the new parts and anything else relevant as well. Also please feel free to contact me direct at nitrobuggies@hotmail.com for set up advice. If anyone has any input they would like to share please let us know, and i will put it towards the company.

I can reveal we are looking at Big Bore Shocks obviously and also lightening the car to rival the RC8. Mainly to further improve the cars acceleration and Handling characteristics.

That is all for now

Laters
Steven Drygalla
Great work Steven and thank you we at cobra and nanda as well as novarossi are very proud of your achievements after all the bad luck you had with the himoto products and himoto company .

the future looks bright so keep your head up.

regards Angelo
Old 02-10-2008, 06:41 PM   #54
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to dgraham225

lets bring this thread back from the dead, anyone know where i can find a setup sheet for this buggy online?
Old 02-11-2008, 09:35 AM   #55
Tech Apprentice

yes will email you
Team Nanda International,
,Team Fusion And Nova Rossi,Team Sidewinder Fuel, Team Hardcore Racing, .
lumpy74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:22 AM   #56
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to DOMIT Send a message via Yahoo to DOMIT

About this buggy:

I didn't realize this is the same as the Radical. I got a good close up look at the buggy at my local track in the pits... and a quickly disappearing look at the rear of it in the race. The guy I bought my Losi from (used) got this buggy. Now, he's fast, he always has been. He took some time off, came back with this buggy, and promptly whipped everyone at the track in sportsman, so badly that he was told he's not allowed to run sportsman any longer. (He probably should have moved up to expert long ago... but first race with this buggy he absolutely DOMINATED... the track owner actually announced over the PA that he's not allowed to run Sportsman now!)

Now, I'm running his old car, (Losi 8ight) with his setup mostly... he says the Radical turns just as good but is a lot more stable and forgiving. Sounds like a really good car, and it has been reliable for him. It looked REALLY good on the track, smooth and precise. (Of course a lot of that is driver, but the driver has to have a good car to be fast!)

I'm impressed with this buggy!

p.s. I think Mike Battaile is looking for a ride now...
Unsponsored, but I use/recommend: XRay XB9, Alpha A852, Dynamite 053, Airtronics M11, Hitec 5955TG & 7955TG, ABEC 35 clutch and chassis bearings, PTRCRacing shock and diff fluids, Ready Rollers ceramic engine bearings. ** Team Terribles Region 9 coordinator. ** JOIN TEAM TERRIBLES! All racers welcome! PM me for details.
DOMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:28 AM   #57
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to skeller Send a message via MSN to skeller Send a message via Yahoo to skeller

Mike just signed with OCM last week.
skeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:32 AM   #58
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to DOMIT Send a message via Yahoo to DOMIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeller View Post
Mike just signed with OCM last week.

"It's all good!"

I guess I need to call him and see what's up.
Unsponsored, but I use/recommend: XRay XB9, Alpha A852, Dynamite 053, Airtronics M11, Hitec 5955TG & 7955TG, ABEC 35 clutch and chassis bearings, PTRCRacing shock and diff fluids, Ready Rollers ceramic engine bearings. ** Team Terribles Region 9 coordinator. ** JOIN TEAM TERRIBLES! All racers welcome! PM me for details.
DOMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:35 AM   #59
Tech Rookie

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgraham225 View Post
lets bring this thread back from the dead, anyone know where i can find a setup sheet for this buggy online?
i soon get my new Nanda NRB-3, and i am also looking for setup sheet to the car. I`m racing in Sweden.
nandadriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:12 PM   #60
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandadriver View Post
i soon get my new Nanda NRB-3, and i am also looking for setup sheet to the car. I`m racing in Sweden.
Dear Friends

setup sheets as requested .

URL=http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa184/cobra2007_album/04-1.jpg][/URL]

regards Angelo
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China