R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 01-03-2008, 12:06 PM   #31
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default who wants it

90 shiped comes with radio and booklets it has a fule filter it runs but the linkage needs 2 be ajusted
Attached Thumbnails
RedCat Volcano (Only Please)-3pm-009.jpg   RedCat Volcano (Only Please)-3pm-011.jpg  
milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:27 PM   #32
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Back to original Thread use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Crash View Post
Yep i got one and have found bits and pieces of info here and there about it. Thought we could get our own designated thread. Any issues you have come accross with the "Redcat Volcano" please share it here. Do not tell us how we should have bought something else. We didn't and please don't waist the time typing here. Issues i'm interested in are.

1-Has anyone actually driven it alongside another 1/10th scale truck with comparable motors.

2-Has anyone tried to actually race it.

3-Problems and how you fixed it.

4-Good stories of what you have done with your Volcano.

5-Best place you have found for parts.

6-Any existing well known parts that do fit.

7-Thank you for helping us fellow Volcano owners, and hopefully i will also be able to add some good info.
Take me back please LOL
Old 01-04-2008, 11:06 PM   #33
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to scubajt41

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk View Post
90 shiped comes with radio and booklets it has a fule filter it runs but the linkage needs 2 be ajusted
lol.. dude.. we dont want ur volcano.. this isnt a wtb thread.. besides.. urs is a rip off.. WAY cheaper on ebay
scubajt41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 08:21 AM   #34
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default mr know it all

well hears a link 2 e bay show me wear it is cheaper i am selling a volcano sv with 30 dollars worth of parts that are brand new in the pack the truck is used i onley ran about a gallon of gas in it but brand new i paid 180 plus shiping and 30 dollars for extra parts and i am selling this one for 90 dollars shiped you know what i sell it 2 you for 75$ shiped

i know this is not wear you post a sales thred and im wrong for that
but dont try and say iam ripping some one off well hears the link you tell me if it a good deal and rember 2 add the shiping 2 the prices on ebay

thank you

http://search.ebay.com/redcat-volcano-sv_W0QQfromZR41
milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:57 AM   #35
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubajt41 View Post
lol.. dude.. we dont want ur volcano.. this isnt a wtb thread.. besides.. urs is a rip off.. WAY cheaper on ebay
Old 01-27-2008, 10:49 AM   #36
Tech Initiate

Send a message via AIM to ehroof Send a message via Yahoo to ehroof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Crash View Post
Yep i got one and have found bits and pieces of info here and there about it. Thought we could get our own designated thread. Any issues you have come accross with the "Redcat Volcano" please share it here. Do not tell us how we should have bought something else. We didn't and please don't waist the time typing here. Issues i'm interested in are.

1-Has anyone actually driven it alongside another 1/10th scale truck with comparable motors.

2-Has anyone tried to actually race it.

3-Problems and how you fixed it.

4-Good stories of what you have done with your Volcano.

5-Best place you have found for parts.

6-Any existing well known parts that do fit.

7-Thank you for helping us fellow Volcano owners, and hopefully i will also be able to add some good info.

I own many redcat products along with many other brands, i own over 50rc's, every type, cars, truck, boats, planes, heli's, you name it i got it, lol. i have been in the hobby for over 25 years.

1. I have run them with many different cars and they will hold their own, there not race truck but a great basher, i upgraded mine with a sh.18 engine, torque pipe and a few other things.

2. i have taken it on a track but not raced it, it handles the tracks and jumping fairly well.

3. I only stripped a few spur gears since the clutch bell was aluminum, i upgraded it to an hpi bell and havent stripped one since. Redcat has now upgraded their clutchbell to steel now so there is no more problem, i bought mine 2 years ago so yours should be steel.

4. if you check out you tube, you can see some video's i have made, all types, alot with the redcats. putfile too. you can check my profile on rcuniverse.com and see the gallery i have up there. my name is ehroof on all of these places.

5. i get all my redcat parts and all other parts for other rc's and accessories from clermontmotorsports.com . i usually get stuff in like 3 days.

6. i would suggest checking out the redcat thread on rcu to find more information, there is a 50,000 thread forum going on there for them, they have a great following and also some reviews on them.

7. i hope this helps you out, they are really a decent rc for the money, alot of fun and you will find out there is alot of support for them too.

have fun bro

eddie
ehroof is offline   Reply With Quote