Wiki Posts
Search

TnT Hobbies Austin -- Video

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 01:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Griz,

Thank you again for taking the time to film, edit and host such great videos!

I hope all goes well with the surgery and recovery- make the most out of the recovery time, giving your mind and body a chance to rest and recover at the pace that suits YOU. You have a very positive view towards the process and many things to look forward to afterwards, both of which are incredibly valuable recovery tools. I look forward to watching many, many more of your videos in 2008 and beyond!
Old 12-29-2007, 03:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Best of luck to you Griz, looking forward to more videos in the near future.
Old 12-29-2007, 12:28 PM
Tech Addict

Default Home at last

Man I'm glad I pushed it a bit and got out in the minimum time. I had my surgery on Wednesday and came home today. Usually takes longer but I met all the requirements they laid out for me so they had no choice but to let me loose. I was getting more and more tired the hospital is no place to try and get any rest. The hospital I was at is one of the better cardiac hospitals in the country and its a real busy place here in the land of BBQ and clogged arteries. Helicopters coming in all the time. People wanting blood and all that constantly. You just don't get that much sleep or at least I didn't. Looks like 4 weeks before I can film. Maybe longer all depends on how fast my chest heals up. Just can't lift anything. 5 lbs max for 10 weeks. I don't want to injure my sternum so they have to go back in and rewire that puppy either. Sure feels good to be home though. And to get to watch some of my vids at the proper volume

Griz
Old 12-29-2007, 12:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Glad to hear it went well griz. Take your time recovering, enjoy the holidays.