Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OCM KAOS TRUGGY(PRO AND RTR)

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Ah, and you have no idea what you speak of. You don't know the specifics, you had no "vested" interest either....So, you can speak your piece, but it doesn't mean "CRAP" since you weren't a part of this....

This is also a hobby, not something we "need" Kyosho, Mugen, etc, can charge what they want, but it does them no good as this isn't "food". If it came to it, people will put down the radio in favor of paying bills and putting food on the table....

Yeah small businesses are important, but Kyosho, Mugen, etc, couldn't care less....
Old 05-31-2008, 06:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Angelo, I'm in no way trying to bash you or start forum fight but, Alan is my friend and I also know most all of the details about this particular situation.

He said that he "believed" that "many" of the smaller companies acted that way....not all of them...and he didn't mention Cobra Racing either. Please to not take his comment out of context...Alan did not mean what you are suggesting that he did.

I hope what I've said here makes sense to you.

Shane Keller
Old 05-31-2008, 10:13 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by skeller
Angelo, I'm in no way trying to bash you or start forum fight but, Alan is my friend and I also know most all of the details about this particular situation.

He said that he "believed" that "many" of the smaller companies acted that way....not all of them...and he didn't mention Cobra Racing either. Please to not take his comment out of context...Alan did not mean what you are suggesting that he did.

I hope what I've said here makes sense to you.

Shane Keller
yes shane makes very good sense.

take care shane
Old 06-03-2008, 09:13 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by ABURTON
Herber, You need to learn proper business ethics....

one is you do not do business here.

I have responded to your every email, maybe you should check the latest one.

Guys...sorry, some seem to think it's proper to air it out online. I apologize
Alan, talking about business ethics.... what a joke.

Happy that I pushed cancelling my truggy and buggy order although being classified as being ' impatient' by some OCM followers and pushed to get my money back after posting this message... Happy that my intuition still works.

On a personal level Alan all good luck for you and sincerely hope you'll find a nice job at a respectable company shortly.