R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-22-2007, 08:50 AM   #16
Tech Addict
 
dubum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 744
Trader Rating: 85 (98%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by salteen View Post
that's just sick...I hate people so much sometimes.
If she has a dog, I would run it over.
You say it sickens you, but doing this would make you better then her HOW???? Seriously get a grip, you would actually run over a dog on purpose? You may need help in the head! The important thing is that no one was hurt and a bunch of people stepped up and helped a young fellow hobbyist!!
Good luck!
dubum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 08:54 AM   #17
Tech Master
 
salteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Stafford, VA
Posts: 1,595
Trader Rating: 90 (98%+)
Default

lol it was just a sick joke. there's not way in hell I could run over a dog intentionally. sorry if I offended anybody...
salteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 09:41 AM   #18
Tech Master
 
petevette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,243
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to petevette
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie_himself View Post
Now its YOUR turn!
I am with you. I am that type of guy, just didn't have any servos right now. Hell, I am looking to buy some soon myself.
petevette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 08:17 PM   #19
Tech Lord
 
UN4RACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MODIFIED!
Posts: 13,140
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Is it legal to play with RC's in the street? I know in a private parking lot it may be and I'm sure theres ordinances there to. Like skate boards. Not trying to be a bad guy.
Just thinking it may be a good idea to know the facts in case it were to happen to one of us again.
A deliberate attempt is bull but if it were an accident?????? Would it just be a shouldn't have been playing in the street bite in the butt lesson.?

I'm guessing the lady wont have to pay for the reason city ordinance would rule against playing in the street with them.

BTW I have a roll of toilet paper and a dozen eggs for that lady......
UN4RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 08:22 PM   #20
Tech Elite
 
Jason Halvorson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Grand Forks ND
Posts: 3,955
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Jason Halvorson Send a message via MSN to Jason Halvorson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UN4RACING View Post
Is it legal to play with RC's in the street? I know in a private parking lot it may be and I'm sure theres ordinances there to. Like skate boards. Not trying to be a bad guy.
Just thinking it may be a good idea to know the facts in case it were to happen to one of us again.
A deliberate attempt is bull but if it were an accident?????? Would it just be a shouldn't have been playing in the street bite in the butt lesson.?

I'm guessing the lady wont have to pay for the reason city ordinance would rule against playing in the street with them.

BTW I have a roll of toilet paper and a dozen eggs for that lady......
oh yea, egging and tping...
__________________
08 Sponsors Thank you for all your support!!!!

TEAM OCM USA
TEAM GO TECH
TEAM PRO TWISTER MODS
TEAM VP PRO TIRES

OCM RACING DT-19 EVO, GO TECH ENGINES PTM'ED

OCM RACING DT-19T PRO, GO TECH ENGINES PTM'ED
Jason Halvorson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 09:43 PM   #21
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 640
Default

Thanks to everyone who has helped.

Another fellow racer on here has donated a older Futaba Radio with novak rec. It is older, but better than stock............Thanks nitroflame
__________________
It is called throttle control for a reason.
rc_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:00 PM   #22
Tech Master
 
Nitro$junkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 1,420
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Nitro$junkie
Default

Im not sure what they are called in America but i think her letter box is calling for a 1080 (fire craker)
__________________
Futaba
Mugen
Novarossi
Byron's
http://www.hospitalrecords.com
Nitro$junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:02 PM   #23
Tech Elite
 
Jason Halvorson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Grand Forks ND
Posts: 3,955
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Jason Halvorson Send a message via MSN to Jason Halvorson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro$junkie View Post
Im not sure what they are called in America but i think her letter box is calling for a 1080 (fire craker)
in the US there called M80's...
__________________
08 Sponsors Thank you for all your support!!!!

TEAM OCM USA
TEAM GO TECH
TEAM PRO TWISTER MODS
TEAM VP PRO TIRES

OCM RACING DT-19 EVO, GO TECH ENGINES PTM'ED

OCM RACING DT-19T PRO, GO TECH ENGINES PTM'ED
Jason Halvorson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:04 PM   #24
Tech Master
 
Nitro$junkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 1,420
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Nitro$junkie
Default

thats it i was close
__________________
Futaba
Mugen
Novarossi
Byron's
http://www.hospitalrecords.com
Nitro$junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:24 AM   #25
Tech Master
 
annie_himself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Posts: 1,268
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to annie_himself
Default

M80's are for girls.
annie_himself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 09:00 AM   #26
Tech Lord
 
UN4RACING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: MODIFIED!
Posts: 13,140
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie_himself View Post
M80's are for girls.
Sparkler Bomb....
UN4RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 09:19 AM   #27
Tech Elite
 
BashemSmashem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,624
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Im not sure what they are called in America but i think her letter box is calling for a 1080 (fire craker)

Ever see a movie called The Butterfy Effect ?


No need to take a chance on hurting somebody .
BashemSmashem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 09:45 AM   #28
Tech Elite
 
joe of loath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Posts: 4,857
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UN4RACING View Post
Is it legal to play with RC's in the street? I know in a private parking lot it may be and I'm sure theres ordinances there to. Like skate boards. Not trying to be a bad guy.
Just thinking it may be a good idea to know the facts in case it were to happen to one of us again.
A deliberate attempt is bull but if it were an accident?????? Would it just be a shouldn't have been playing in the street bite in the butt lesson.?

I'm guessing the lady wont have to pay for the reason city ordinance would rule against playing in the street with them.

BTW I have a roll of toilet paper and a dozen eggs for that lady......
i'm sure its also illegal to run over people's property!
__________________
HPI E-Firestorm - Tamiya TA05 racer (carbon chassis, 10.5 brushless etc) - LRP Blast S10 BX - Revo 2.5r truggy conversion (in progress)
joe of loath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 09:52 AM   #29
Tech Regular
 
kwik-kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 389
Send a message via MSN to kwik-kid
Default

it will be a hard case because technicly the guy shouldnt of driven it there in the first place but running it oer is a ahole other leval she could of at least tell them to use it somewere else. im lucky i have generouse neibouse, they nocked down the fence so we could have a joint garden so its bigger
__________________
ps3 tag name:- kwik-kid -: add me =]
kwik-kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 02:06 PM   #30
Tech Addict
 
magm20001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 546
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

where is pics of the rest of the car?
__________________
RIP Kanye West ..... Mom
magm20001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bummer for GTA 4... R40Victim Chat Lounge 15 08-24-2010 05:18 PM
Local kid needs the following........Sad story here. rc_freak R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 18 11-25-2007 02:10 PM
Ok So Here's The Story... TEXT Electric Off-Road 22 01-17-2007 04:41 PM
RC story juanfinesse Rookie Zone 13 12-17-2006 08:58 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:51 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net