R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   Greg Degani leaving hobao (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/191140-greg-degani-leaving-hobao.html)

b-man777 11-16-2007 10:21 AM

Greg Degani leaving hobao

hey all:Saw this on neobuggy and found it interesting that not only is he leaving hobao,but he's doing it without another vehicle sponsor already lined up.So let the speculation begin as to which company he might sign with.P.S. he recently signed with rb engines so that may have some affect on which buggy and or truggy he chooses.Personaly it wouldn't suprise me if he joined the upstart Serpent team that already has jorn numann and billy easton.Just my thoughts and thanks for the input :spidey:

UNSTABLE 11-16-2007 11:47 AM

It seems an interesting move as Hobao worldwide seem to be on a bit of a roll at the moment. Mr Batlle won the Euro's and there always seems to be a few Hobaos running around in the top 10 at most events.
My thoughts are Kyosho, who seem to be building up a strong team, and he has worked with them before. Though the choice of engine is interesting and may not gel too well with the big K.
Second thought may be X-ray, as they have lost a few top drivers recently, the engine choice fits then too.

8ightScale/CJP 11-16-2007 12:16 PM

:confused: A new thread to speculate who a driver might sign with:rolleyes:

It would make more sense to wait and see where he ends up, then post your support and opinions.:weird::tire:
BTW...Neobuggy, never heard of it. What is that, a new auto manufacturer??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolle yes:

mremtr 11-16-2007 01:12 PM

I think Greg is on edge right now with the issue at the pre worlds and such..
He won a world title with a K car ?? Only time will tell :cool:

51 11-16-2007 01:28 PM

Shouldn't this thread be called, "Where does Greg Degani go next?" That's how it works in the Electric Forums...lol. :rolleyes:

annie_himself 11-16-2007 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by 8ightScale/CJP (Post 3873679)
:confused: A new thread to speculate who a driver might sign with:rolleyes:

It would make more sense to wait and see where he ends up, then post your support and opinions.:weird::tire:
BTW...Neobuggy, never heard of it. What is that, a new auto manufacturer??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolle yes:

Neobuggy is the CNN of 8th scale off-road.

satoch 11-16-2007 02:06 PM

I'm more interested in why he's leaving.

8ightScale/CJP 11-16-2007 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by satoch (Post 3874028)
I'm more interested in why he's leaving.

Now that's a good question, since he's not signed with another company!

8ightScale/CJP 11-16-2007 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by annie_himself (Post 3873933)
Neobuggy is the CNN of 8th scale off-road.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Wow!!! did you really think I don't know what neobuggy is???? What do you think the little green faces are for.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

houston 11-16-2007 10:54 PM

he left hobao cause the cars suck !!! :D:nod:

shawn17 11-16-2007 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by b-man777 (Post 3873406)
hey all:Saw this on neobuggy and found it interesting that not only is he leaving hobao,but he's doing it without another vehicle sponsor already lined up.So let the speculation begin as to which company he might sign with.P.S. he recently signed with rb engines so that may have some affect on which buggy and or truggy he chooses.Personaly it wouldn't suprise me if he joined the upstart Serpent team that already has jorn numann and billy easton.Just my thoughts and thanks for the input :spidey:

Cool, I'll take his spot with my Hyper 7:nod::lol:

magm20001 11-17-2007 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by houston (Post 3875328)
he left hobao cause the cars suck !!! :D:nod:

more likely coz hes getting paid shit, and wants more pay.

these guy get paid shit all

K.Copeland 11-17-2007 04:23 AM

Could it be because they spelled his name wrong in the newest Hobao ad?

houston 11-17-2007 09:03 AM

cars suck , but i do like the air filters !!!!

no , its because the cars suck !!!!

later ,
monty

and i know what alot of the drivers get paid dude :nod: i am good friends with 3 salaried drivers and know many many more:D
i'm not your average joe racer :D

roscoe71 11-17-2007 01:20 PM

it could be cause degani is a real jerk met him at a race a few years back kinda felt like puching him he is a real asshole.