Wiki Posts
Search

cheapest website

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Originally Posted by satoch
LH can be a bit high on prices I agree. However, the staff does race, understand racers, gets parts to the track as promised and they extra 75 cents or a dollar and a quarter helps fund the best indoor track in the Midwest so I don't have a big issue with it. I try to come prepared with plenty of on-line purchased spare parts.

Briguy, you seem more than a little bit bitter towards LH, I was once also. Maybe you should give them a second chance like I did. I'm happy that I did.
I didn`t want to mention any names since last time I had a discussion about it on a different forum it was brought into Chitown forum by someone and a bunch of crap started . Being they are so close to me I`ve given it three chances and the last time I was there it was a little better . Maybe someday if I can get a few guys to go that way . But yes , I won`t buy anything from the hobby shop unless I need it now . Only time I get descent prices is when Scott is there and he`s at the register . Right now I`m not racing much as I have two slipped disks in my back and limited on what I can do . Never know , might see me there when I`m back and running .
Old 11-13-2007, 06:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ollie 45
My local hobby shop is about 1/2hr away and at $3.30 per gallon of gas, I will shop online also. +1 on Carolina, A,B Main hobbys, Losi-Associated parts house.

u people complain 2 much about the price of fuel.....gallon=4.5 litres..that tuns out 2 b very cheap fuel..80 cents..off the toop of my head....we are payin 130 cents for a sinle litre......which is f$kin stupid!!
Old 11-13-2007, 06:57 AM
Tech Rookie

anyone ever buy from killer hobbies?
Old 11-13-2007, 08:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

WOG_SUPRAMAN

1 Gallon = 3.78 liters

cya,
Old 11-14-2007, 06:24 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by wog....supraman
u people complain 2 much about the price of fuel.....gallon=4.5 litres..that tuns out 2 b very cheap fuel..80 cents..off the toop of my head....we are payin 130 cents for a sinle litre......which is f$kin stupid!!
Well by me it was under $2 /gallon in the spring and now it is back up to $3.20/gal . So ya , we have the right to complain about the outrages prices of fuel .
Old 11-14-2007, 06:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Briguy
Well by me it was under $2 /gallon in the spring and now it is back up to $3.20/gal . So ya , we have the right to complain about the outrages prices of fuel .
No - you really don't. The problem is that we Americans are spoiled.

Gas prices are NOT high right now. The problem is that we have been historically used to paying VERY LOW prices for gas. The last time our gas prices mimiced real-world prices was during the gas crisis in the 70s.

We are simply now paying closer to the world's going rate for gas. Even at $3.20/gal our gas is still some of the cheapest in the world.

So no - you don't have the right to complain about gas prices. What you can do however is be thankful that you had cheap gas for as long as you did.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:02 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Drew Manzella
No - you really don't. The problem is that we Americans are spoiled.

Gas prices are NOT high right now. The problem is that we have been historically used to paying VERY LOW prices for gas. The last time our gas prices mimiced real-world prices was during the gas crisis in the 70s.

We are simply now paying closer to the world's going rate for gas. Even at $3.20/gal our gas is still some of the cheapest in the world.

So no - you don't have the right to complain about gas prices. What you can do however is be thankful that you had cheap gas for as long as you did.
I`ll complain about my gas prices all I want and everyone has the right to do so . Anyway , let`s get this back to the topic at hand .
Old 11-14-2007, 07:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Briguy
I`ll complain about my gas prices all I want and everyone has the right to do so .
Just remember - nobody owes you cheap gas. If you want to spend less, use less. End of story. Complaining is useless and irritating.

Drew - Who is pretty sure you were one of the people who signed and forwarded the "Get George Bush to lower gas prices!" petition on Myspace . . .
Old 11-14-2007, 03:32 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Pres. Brush doesn't care about the high gas prices. His rich oil buddies in texas are happy so he is happy.

If we get an environmentally friendly president who helps farmers start up production of Bio Deisel, we will see gas prices drop.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Old 11-15-2007, 12:35 AM
Tech Addict

try $ 1.75 p/ltr over here and going up
Old 11-15-2007, 05:48 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Drew Manzella
Just remember - nobody owes you cheap gas. If you want to spend less, use less. End of story. Complaining is useless and irritating.

Drew - Who is pretty sure you were one of the people who signed and forwarded the "Get George Bush to lower gas prices!" petition on Myspace . . .
Whatever , see you are a Mr. know it all . Your the one useless and irritating by the way .
Old 11-15-2007, 08:29 AM
Tech Elite

in the uk we pay the equivilant of $2 a litre...
Old 11-15-2007, 09:12 AM
Tech Elite

Chile - Southamerica, US$ 5,3 per gallon of gas ... THATS expensive fuel guys

cya,
Old 11-15-2007, 05:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kevinmajor
Pres. Brush doesn't care about the high gas prices. His rich oil buddies in texas are happy so he is happy.

If we get an environmentally friendly president who helps farmers start up production of Bio Deisel, we will see gas prices drop.

And then we will be screaming about the price of corn and other food's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.