R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 11-17-2007, 09:11 AM   #46
Tech Regular

Jesus,

Im glad i didnt fork out the £300 + for the engine now i was considering it, thinks ill stick with os for the foreseable future.

There are a few guys who have this motor at our track and tbh not really that impressive for the price and they do seem to suffer from reliability issues in the finals.

Im not bashing Rossi at all before im accused one of my favourite engines of all time is the 421b and im contemplating a p5 as a back up to my v spec
Megacrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 09:18 AM   #47
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to ezveedub Send a message via Yahoo to ezveedub

I got one from a member here on RC Tech, and I haven't had any issues with so far. No flame outs at all. Top end is definitely there, but now I am tuning it with a setup someone at Fusion told me to run it with, so I may have some better feedback on this later. I want to see how she runs compared to an IDM my friend has that he tuned this week.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:23 PM   #48
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

houstons engine service
Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
nitro boy is probably right about the team drivers modifying their engines , havent heard of that to date , but i dont race onroad . i have ran novarossi for 5 years and currently have about 12 killer engines of all different types for different tracks . novarossi = quality, and remember nitro is not plug and play , it requires alot of hard work and knowledge . there is usually somebody very knowedgeable in your area that can help you hands on with your nitro engines so pay attention and dont be afraid to ask questions !! remember fuel makes power not air
later ,
monty
TEAM FUSION X ENGINES / TEAM BYRON ORIGINALS / TEAM PROLINE RACING TIRES / TEAM SICK GRAPHICS /TEAM KYOSHO / things I support: COMP HEAT DEALER /TEAM LUNSFORD/ FUSIONX™ USA / TEAM KYOSHO / "H.E.S."™ / BYRON FUELS / RC-OMGUSA/KICWEBDESIGNZ/AKA TIRES/PROLINE RACING TIRES /RAYA RACING/BUKU POWER CLUTCH/M2CRACING/special thanks to STAV and JIM HOTTIGREENMOUNTAINGRILLS.COM
houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:22 AM   #49
Tech Initiate

Just got my 367, it's the new plus 2 limited edition engine, I'll have a look inside and give it a good dremeling.

Pictures to follow.
cabbie is offline   Reply With Quote