Wiki Posts
Search

TNT Mods 21-5K

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 08:20 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default TNT Mods 21-5K

I just wanted to say how pleased I am with my new TNT Mods Novarossi 21-5K. In it's first race, my new TNT Mods 21-5K powered MBX-5R secured it's first A main win last night. The motor is still very fresh, and got faster and faster as the day went on. It pulls hard and smooth on the bottom, and seems to have a limitless top end. It definitely has it's own head turning sound! Thanks, Tony for the perfect power band on this motor. -Joey Powell
Old 10-28-2007, 08:59 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Well, it's now race #2 and win #2 for the TNT Mods 21-5K. This motor continues to amaze me. I actually kept track of the mileage last night , and it makes very good run time. I've never had a motor with this much top end. It just never seems to run out, and to top it off it has a really good bottom end. Throttle response is instant, but smooth...almost electric feeling. The motor holds a tune and is temping at 237 every time. I can't find anything about this motor that I don't like! Thanks again TNT Mods for the world class power...definitely money well spent!
Old 10-28-2007, 03:32 PM
Tech Regular

my stock nova plus 21-7bt was the best ive had until the bearings went the plus series have shit bearings hope fully yours being modded had them changed out good luck with it ill probably go back to rossi myself although the werks b7 pro is hammering just as good as the rossi