Community
Wiki Posts
Search

jato trouble

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 06:58 PM
Tech Rookie

jato trouble

My jato runs awesome once it starts it has trouble starting it is like i am getting no suction. could this be a backflow from the muffler problem or is it an engine problem.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (75%+)

is it a 2.5, how long have you had your motor? turn high speed needle 1/8-1/4 counterclockwise.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:37 PM
Tech Rookie

I have had problems getting my buggy started then a got a good glow starter and it made a world of difference. I would try and try and it would not start, now with my ofna starter it starts right on up.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:24 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (86%+)
Default try this

Check all the wires on the ezstart, Ya know the positive and negative on the motor, the yellow ground wire and your glow plug wire, make sure no cracks that they are touching anywhere.... Pull your plug check it attach glow wire and put it on the side of the head, or check it with your glow igniter. Next everything is good... Check your fuel line, pin holes, cracks, not a good firm seal. Then take air filter off, then take off the hose on your pipe and blow some fuel into the carb manually... Get it too start and see if your exhaust gases pressurizes the tank...
Old 09-17-2007, 05:58 PM
Tech Rookie

thank you all