R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 05-09-2008, 11:15 AM   #121
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to DirtyDezPirate
Default matrix

I have the buggy, it does drive much easier than the factory build roller. I wouldnt go back to the aluminum parts that the factory build. Also the fuel is much better. mine stay cool at 180 while everyone else runs at 220 plus.

Thanks Robert, too bad you missed the JBRL round two race! it was windy and our cars seem to handle better than the factory ones. Just had some problems with shocks! I lost total of four rear shock shafts.

So the ROAR races, I wont be racing (got laid off from job, so im stayin low key doing JBRL races only.) If you guys need some help doing pit, etc etc, im down to go.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:35 AM   #122
Tech Adept

Default Chassis

DirtyDezPirate- Thanks for the compliments. Yeah had to do a wedding thing. Come by and see us.
rb42matrix@gmail.com
Matrix Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:38 AM   #123
Tech Fanatic

Default also

Also I got better fuel miliage with the carbon fiber parts, lighter means less full throttle. I run EB mod .21 vspec motor last race, 7 laps didnt need to stop for pit yet. i could gone 9 laps before fill in for more fuel. PLUS it also jumps much easier and smoother than factory.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:04 PM   #124
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra

DirtyDezPirate...are u runnin a Proto chassy ?
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 12:07 PM   #125
Tech Fanatic

Default yes

Yeah with the black aluminum engine mount area, and front n rear skidplates are bolted on with the alum drop limiter seats.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:26 PM   #126
Tech Fanatic

it may not be a great picture and the mess is from the shock fluid, didnt noticed those until just now. i better clean those up.

Well those shock oil spills was from crashing hard in the main race of last race. nothing carbon fiber broke, just the shocks shaft and the steering rod as you see in the pic. if it was aluminum towers, it prob would have been bent.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:28 AM   #127
Tech Rookie

Default cf chassis

hey you guys at matrix still on this thread? i would like to know how to get the cf chassis
rcrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 06:54 AM   #128
Tech Adept

Default Carbon Chassis

Yes we're still on this thread. We will be releasing the first production batch at the ROAR Buggy Nationals next week at Thunder Alley Raceway, CA.

Please contact us directly with your info to get on the list.

Thank you
rb42matrix@gmail.com
Old 05-28-2008, 06:59 AM   #129
Tech Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrt View Post
hey you guys at matrix still on this thread? i would like to know how to get the cf chassis

itll be a matter of days befor they have them all together and ready for the first shipment...at this time they are More concerned about getting there team guys the chassy and the people who have been on the list since the begninning...but im sure Robert will keep u on the list for the next batch....thats if the first batch is already spoken for....
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Old 06-11-2008, 09:14 AM   #130
Tech Adept

Default Losi 8 Carbon Chassis

It's official, the first batch of Losi 8 Buggy chassis are ready to ship. I have emailed everybody that put their name on the list, so please contact us. If I have forgot anybody my apologies. The 8T chassis will be ready to ship in 3-4weeks if not sooner.
If anybody would like more information feel free to email me robert@matrixconceptsinc.com

Thank you very much.
rb42matrix@gmail.com
Old 06-11-2008, 09:15 AM   #131
Tech Adept

Default Losi 8 Carbon Chassis

I also forgot to mention that our website should be launched by the end of the month.

Thanks again
rb42matrix@gmail.com
Old 06-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #132
Tech Lord

Good to hear robert....I look forward to trying out the buggy or trug chassy....havent decided yett....ill let ya know for sure.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:01 PM   #133
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Any news on how the buggy chassis is doing now that it is released? (i think it is) Also how is the truggy chassis comming?
Munn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:43 PM   #134
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix Concepts View Post
I also forgot to mention that our website should be launched by the end of the month.

Thanks again
What the hell are your guys problem? Your website is complete s@#!. Links are all broken and without the www. you get a user name/pwd dialog box.

You want to market your product like this? A web designer is cheap, why the hell don't get your s#$! together and get it done.

I can't imagine your support for this product is worth the cost of what you are charging. Hell I wouldn't even trust your product when it seems that you have no idea what you are doing.
snowdins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 06:37 AM   #135
Tech Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdins View Post
What the hell are your guys problem? Your website is complete s@#!. Links are all broken and without the www. you get a user name/pwd dialog box.

You want to market your product like this? A web designer is cheap, why the hell don't get your s#$! together and get it done.

I can't imagine your support for this product is worth the cost of what you are charging. Hell I wouldn't even trust your product when it seems that you have no idea what you are doing.

what the.....