R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 08-03-2010, 03:15 PM   #181
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra

New Stuff In the works, Sooner then later.......

MindThoughts post up some pics of the H9 stuff.
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 03:57 PM   #182
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Man nick what's with all the cloak and dagger stuff?? Did you think you signed on to your rpg instead?
Frank L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:15 PM   #183
Tech Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank L View Post
Man nick what's with all the cloak and dagger stuff?? Did you think you signed on to your rpg instead?

TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Old 08-03-2010, 05:23 PM   #184
Tech Fanatic

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra View Post
New Stuff In the works, Sooner then later.......

MindThoughts post up some pics of the H9 stuff.
Hi Integra,
I will most certainly post many pictures of the new Matrix Concepts Inc- H9E, Carbon Fiber Chassis and parts. Thank you for asking.
M11x. Hyper 9E with Xcelorin 2100kv motor and Xcelorin 1/8th scale ESC. Losi 8ight-E with Steve Neu 1409 1Y 3600kv motor powered by one 3cell with a Mamba Monster ESC. Each buggy has the carbon fiber performance chassis- with complete carbon fiber upgrade kit by Matrix Concepts Inc. 40amp 1344watt Charger: PowerLab 8. LiPo's: ThunderPowerRC- ProRace series(Also See Thunder PowerRC G6 Series 12C QuickCharge Capable).
MindThoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 07:16 AM   #185
Tech Fanatic

Default Matrix Concepts Hyper 9E Carbon Fiber Chassis and Accessories. Super Awesome :)

All I can say is, Dreams Really Do Come True. Robert of Matrix Concepts Inc, made these super high quality carbon fiber chassis and shock towers and top deck/carbon fiber radio tray; and much more. Here are some pictures showing the detail of these high quality, super light; and very strong parts. Keep in mind, these carbon fiber chassis have more flex than the stock metal chassis. It's a win win situation. And I've never been so happy with my buggy, nor have I ever been so fast. Thank you Robert

This picture below shows the top deck Robert designed and made in carbon fiber- for the Hyper 9E, Now known as the Matrix 9E Pro, Complete Carbon Fiber Upgrade Kit.

Pictured Below is the center Diff Top Plate, Made of Carbon Fiber, And it's Awe So Sweet. The Buggies Performance went from great to absolutely outstanding. Roberts work with carbon fiber is serious perfection.

Carbon Fiber Ackerman Arm replaces the metal ackerman. These are lighter, and do not bind nor drag.

Bottom view of the Matrix Concepts Carbon Fiber chassis, for the Hyper 9E.

Attention to detail is amazing.

Robert made several different carbon fiber radio trays. This version allows the receiver box to stay below the radio tray as it does on the stock buggy. This version also connects to the rear of the buggy, to the center diff top plate, and allows you to make the chassis more stiff, or more flexible depending upon which carbon fiber radio tray you choose to use on the buggy.

Matrix Concepts Carbon Fiber Shock Towers. These Shock Towers are extreemly strong. I've run about 90 battery packs with the Matrix Concepts Carbon Fiber Chassis and Shock Towers and Accessories, and I've had many extreemly harsh crashes- directly onto the shock towers; no problems at all. I've never seen nor experienced carbon fiber shock towers anywhere near as strong as the Matrix Concepts Carbon Fiber Shock Towers and Carbon Fiber Chassis.

I modified this Losi 43tooth spur gear to fit in my Hyper 9E. The stock spur gear is a 40tooth. as you can see, the spur gear is a close fit.

Pictured below. The chassis kickup is identical to the stock chassis.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order for a Matrix Concepts Carbon Fiber Chassis or parts/Accessories, Please email or call Robert of Matrix Concepts Inc. I will Provide Roberts Direct Phone number and contact email address below. Keep in mind that Robert also makes a super awesome Carbon fiber Chassis for the Losi 8ight as well. Please direct all questions to Robert Of Matrix Concepts Inc.

Contact Email Address:
robert@matrixconceptsinc.com

Direct Phone Number:
760 591-9323

Direct Link To Matrix Concepts Inc, Web Site.
Matrix Home
M11x. Hyper 9E with Xcelorin 2100kv motor and Xcelorin 1/8th scale ESC. Losi 8ight-E with Steve Neu 1409 1Y 3600kv motor powered by one 3cell with a Mamba Monster ESC. Each buggy has the carbon fiber performance chassis- with complete carbon fiber upgrade kit by Matrix Concepts Inc. 40amp 1344watt Charger: PowerLab 8. LiPo's: ThunderPowerRC- ProRace series(Also See Thunder PowerRC G6 Series 12C QuickCharge Capable).
Old 08-07-2010, 08:00 AM   #186
Tech Lord

Thx for posting Joseph, Much appreciated.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:12 AM   #187
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

That is a SWEET looking chassis! Do you only make them for Losi? I am a Mugen guy and would be very interested in one of these for my mbx6t.
hookem34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 08:15 AM   #188
Tech Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem34 View Post
That is a SWEET looking chassis! Do you only make them for Losi? I am a Mugen guy and would be very interested in one of these for my mbx6t.

Not currently, but nothing's out of the realm of possibility.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:41 PM   #189
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem34 View Post
Same Hear we need one for the Mugen MBX6 Buggy and Truggy.
Rc Pro ProDucts Team Driver www.rcproproducts.com
Hobby Pro USA Team Driver www.vp-pro-usa.com
thenova70ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:36 PM   #190
Tech Fanatic

Default Carbon Fiber Chassis by Matrix Concepts Inc. Extreemly High Quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra View Post
Thx for posting Joseph, Much appreciated.
You are very welcome Integra. Anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenova70ss View Post
Same Hear we need one for the Mugen MBX6 Buggy and Truggy.
You should contact Robert at Matrix Concepts Inc. The best thing you, and anyone interested in buying a Matrix Concepts Carbon Fiber Chassis- Can do is, Email Robert and or Call Robert, and let him know you would like to create a waiting list, and to put you on the top of that list. This way, if and when Robert gets to manufacturing the carbon fiber chassis and parts for other 1/8th scale buggies and truggies, you will be on top of that list, and should receive your chassis and parts, among the first. See my last post, with pictures. The bottom of that post has Roberts direct email address. And if you prefer to talk to Robert, you can always call. I believe it's better to email because Robert is extreemly busy making these chassis and working on new design ideas as we speak. All related to making the best performing, strongest, highest quality possible-carbon fiber chassis and parts, Robert can possibly make.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:42 AM   #191
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Any chance of an electric 8ight chassis without the cutouts?
Old 09-24-2010, 12:44 PM   #192
Tech Fanatic

Default Matrix Concepts Inc- Carbon Fiber(No Nitro Flywheel Cutouts) Chassis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DG Designs View Post
Any chance of an electric 8ight chassis without the cutouts?
Hi DG Designs-
yes, there is a very good chance of a carbon fiber chassis for the losi 8ight without the Nitro Flywheel cutouts, This in fact is one of Robert of Matrix Concepts Inc- long term goals. Robert does not have a time frame nor deadline for this carbon fiber chassis you seek, but is working on the designs in CAD(computer aided design) every chance he gets. Thank you for your interest in Matrix Concepts Carbon Fiber Chassis and Performance Parts- and be sure to send Robert a direct email requesting to be placed on the waiting list of the Losi 8ight-E, Purpose made Electric,(no nitro cutouts) Carbon Fiber Chassis.

Have a great day
Old 09-24-2010, 01:08 PM   #193
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Cool, thanks. Let me know if you need someone to stress test it!
Old 09-24-2010, 01:22 PM   #194
Tech Fanatic

Default Losi 8ight-E Carbon Fiber Chassis by Matrix Concepts Inc.

Quote:
Thank you for the offer, I'll be sure to pass your message on to Robert directly
Old 09-24-2010, 04:46 PM   #195
Tech Lord

Quote:

As much as i hate to burst the bubble, Robert's 8ight stuff has been tested over the last 4 year's and has proven to be ROCK Solid.

I can almost guarantee you ill be the First to know when we have the new losi stuff, Just sit tight and thing's will happen sooner or later.