Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 09-12-2009, 03:28 PM   #91
Tech Rookie

i would love to see those fuels coming out
fouteros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:02 PM   #92
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Nothin Wrong with the fuel, I have gone thru over 12 gallons..stop breaking your engines in on the living room table, Its ok to go outside? Or do the neihbors not take kindly to ya? I hope you get you engine back, that should be automatic, I think if Torco thinks it was there fuel that grenaded your Mill, they will make it right, But IMO (In Monkey's Opinion) If you broke it in that way...to bad, I am not a break in Nazi, But mine are way better and they last longer, I average 10 galons a mill, 2 tanks, on the box, one on the ground, next tune is on race day, Run it like ya stole it! If somthin goes KaPlam...Well, the Mill Was probably not good to start with. I would not blame the fuel, I would talk to the Mill manufactures, perhaps they may warrenty it? Unless you deviated from their reccomended Break in proceedure? Then you might just be S.O.L? I often vary from the beaten path, sometimes I am right, sometimes I am wrong, decisions are a risk, you make em, you live with them....
Old 09-12-2009, 09:12 PM   #93
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (98%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast11970 View Post
Nothin Wrong with the fuel, I have gone thru over 12 gallons..stop breaking your engines in on the living room table, Its ok to go outside? Or do the neihbors not take kindly to ya? I hope you get you engine back, that should be automatic, I think if Torco thinks it was there fuel that grenaded your Mill, they will make it right, But IMO (In Monkey's Opinion) If you broke it in that way...to bad, I am not a break in Nazi, But mine are way better and they last longer, I average 10 galons a mill, 2 tanks, on the box, one on the ground, next tune is on race day, Run it like ya stole it! If somthin goes KaPlam...Well, the Mill Was probably not good to start with. I would not blame the fuel, I would talk to the Mill manufactures, perhaps they may warrenty it? Unless you deviated from their reccomended Break in proceedure? Then you might just be S.O.L? I often vary from the beaten path, sometimes I am right, sometimes I am wrong, decisions are a risk, you make em, you live with them....
Monkey are you going to make it up to cvr for the north vs south race us torco drivers need to stick together! no one likes the fuel up here because dave.
smokinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:22 PM   #94
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinu View Post
Monkey are you going to make it up to cvr for the north vs south race us torco drivers need to stick together! no one likes the fuel up here because dave.
I am gonna try Bro, Work is a Pain, But I sure Want WTF to Take the Trophey back...I miss racin up there, I am sure you guys miss me...
Old 09-12-2009, 09:53 PM   #95
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (98%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast11970 View Post
I am gonna try Bro, Work is a Pain, But I sure Want WTF to Take the Trophey back...I miss racin up there, I am sure you guys miss me...
yeah its no fun with out the MONKEY! lol!
smokinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:54 PM   #96
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfarmer View Post
Slow... my last response from him was July 9th... that is a little worse than slow...

Keep trying tho.
Did you get your engine back yet Chad?
Old 09-24-2009, 03:41 PM   #97
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewOne View Post
Did you get your engine back yet Chad?
nope, go figure... no more replies.... nothing.

Thanks to: Team Losi Racing, Fastlane GraphiX, Sidewinder Fuels, OS Engines, Lucky 7 RC Products
chickenfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:55 PM   #98
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:

77 day's!!! Over 2 Freekin months.
That is straight un called for.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:56 PM   #99
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Quote:
what happened chad ?
TEAM FUSION X ENGINES / TEAM BYRON ORIGINALS / TEAM PROLINE RACING TIRES / TEAM SICK GRAPHICS /TEAM KYOSHO / things I support: COMP HEAT DEALER /TEAM LUNSFORD/ FUSIONX™ USA / TEAM KYOSHO / "H.E.S."™ / BYRON FUELS / RC-OMGUSA/KICWEBDESIGNZ/AKA TIRES/PROLINE RACING TIRES /RAYA RACING/BUKU POWER CLUTCH/M2CRACING/special thanks to STAV and JIM HOTTIGREENMOUNTAINGRILLS.COM
houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:31 PM   #100
Tech Master

had a 1 gallon old vspec go south within 2 minutes of switching to Torco... Talked to steven about it privately as not to stir the pot and he was happy to replace it, I just needed to send in the motor, so I did. He acknowledged he received it and that he had ordered a vspec to replace mine and also a few plus 4's for a few other people that had the same issue. Now, from the sounds of it Steven is no longer at Torco but tells them that he took care of my problem. And Torco pretty much tells me I am SOL....

Live and learn I guess, next time I will make it public.

Thanks to: Team Losi Racing, Fastlane GraphiX, Sidewinder Fuels, OS Engines, Lucky 7 RC Products
Old 09-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #101
Tech Prophet

Quote:
had a 1 gallon old vspec go south within 2 minutes of switching to Torco... Talked to steven about it privately as not to stir the pot and he was happy to replace it, I just needed to send in the motor, so I did. He acknowledged he received it and that he had ordered a vspec to replace mine and also a few plus 4's for a few other people that had the same issue. Now, from the sounds of it Steven is no longer at Torco but tells them that he took care of my problem. And Torco pretty much tells me I am SOL....

Live and learn I guess, next time I will make it public.
no problems with byrons

good luck on that
TEAM FUSION X ENGINES / TEAM BYRON ORIGINALS / TEAM PROLINE RACING TIRES / TEAM SICK GRAPHICS /TEAM KYOSHO / things I support: COMP HEAT DEALER /TEAM LUNSFORD/ FUSIONX™ USA / TEAM KYOSHO / "H.E.S."™ / BYRON FUELS / RC-OMGUSA/KICWEBDESIGNZ/AKA TIRES/PROLINE RACING TIRES /RAYA RACING/BUKU POWER CLUTCH/M2CRACING/special thanks to STAV and JIM HOTTIGREENMOUNTAINGRILLS.COM
Old 09-24-2009, 04:44 PM   #102
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

that sucks. i think the company is still responsible for what has happened. that steven guy was a torco employee and respresented torco at the time of the incident, therefore, torco is responsible for what has occurred. just cause the employee quits, it doesn't mean they're off the hook. that's how it is with any company. if you bought a dell computer that broke and spoke to a tech support guy saying "hey we'll replace it" then he quits the next day, does that mean dell no longer has to replace your computer? .. umm no. still entitled to that replacement.
unsp0ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:51 PM   #103
Tech Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsp0ken View Post
that sucks. i think the company is still responsible for what has happened. that steven guy was a torco employee and respresented torco at the time of the incident, therefore, torco is responsible for what has occurred. just cause the employee quits, it doesn't mean they're off the hook. that's how it is with any company. if you bought a dell computer that broke and spoke to a tech support guy saying "hey we'll replace it" then he quits the next day, does that mean dell no longer has to replace your computer? .. umm no. still entitled to that replacement.
you sound like you just got asked about it outside a taping of the peoples court

good s#!t there
Old 09-24-2009, 05:16 PM   #104
Tech Master

I agree Unspoken...

That is what I plan on running next season Monty.

Old 09-24-2009, 06:07 PM   #105
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

can you at least get your old mill back?
bigmatt is offline   Reply With Quote