Torco racing fuel

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 03:28 PM
Tech Rookie

i would love to see those fuels coming out
Old 09-12-2009, 09:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Nothin Wrong with the fuel, I have gone thru over 12 gallons..stop breaking your engines in on the living room table, Its ok to go outside? Or do the neihbors not take kindly to ya? I hope you get you engine back, that should be automatic, I think if Torco thinks it was there fuel that grenaded your Mill, they will make it right, But IMO (In Monkey's Opinion) If you broke it in that way...to bad, I am not a break in Nazi, But mine are way better and they last longer, I average 10 galons a mill, 2 tanks, on the box, one on the ground, next tune is on race day, Run it like ya stole it! If somthin goes KaPlam...Well, the Mill Was probably not good to start with. I would not blame the fuel, I would talk to the Mill manufactures, perhaps they may warrenty it? Unless you deviated from their reccomended Break in proceedure? Then you might just be S.O.L? I often vary from the beaten path, sometimes I am right, sometimes I am wrong, decisions are a risk, you make em, you live with them....
Old 09-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by fast11970
Nothin Wrong with the fuel, I have gone thru over 12 gallons..stop breaking your engines in on the living room table, Its ok to go outside? Or do the neihbors not take kindly to ya? I hope you get you engine back, that should be automatic, I think if Torco thinks it was there fuel that grenaded your Mill, they will make it right, But IMO (In Monkey's Opinion) If you broke it in that way...to bad, I am not a break in Nazi, But mine are way better and they last longer, I average 10 galons a mill, 2 tanks, on the box, one on the ground, next tune is on race day, Run it like ya stole it! If somthin goes KaPlam...Well, the Mill Was probably not good to start with. I would not blame the fuel, I would talk to the Mill manufactures, perhaps they may warrenty it? Unless you deviated from their reccomended Break in proceedure? Then you might just be S.O.L? I often vary from the beaten path, sometimes I am right, sometimes I am wrong, decisions are a risk, you make em, you live with them....
Monkey are you going to make it up to cvr for the north vs south race us torco drivers need to stick together! no one likes the fuel up here because dave.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by smokinu
Monkey are you going to make it up to cvr for the north vs south race us torco drivers need to stick together! no one likes the fuel up here because dave.
I am gonna try Bro, Work is a Pain, But I sure Want WTF to Take the Trophey back...I miss racin up there, I am sure you guys miss me...
Old 09-12-2009, 09:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by fast11970
I am gonna try Bro, Work is a Pain, But I sure Want WTF to Take the Trophey back...I miss racin up there, I am sure you guys miss me...
yeah its no fun with out the MONKEY! lol!
Old 09-24-2009, 12:54 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chickenfarmer
Slow... my last response from him was July 9th... that is a little worse than slow...

Keep trying tho.
Did you get your engine back yet Chad?
Old 09-24-2009, 03:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NewOne
Did you get your engine back yet Chad?
nope, go figure... no more replies.... nothing.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

77 day's!!! Over 2 Freekin months.
That is straight un called for.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:56 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

what happened chad ?
Old 09-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Tech Master

had a 1 gallon old vspec go south within 2 minutes of switching to Torco... Talked to steven about it privately as not to stir the pot and he was happy to replace it, I just needed to send in the motor, so I did. He acknowledged he received it and that he had ordered a vspec to replace mine and also a few plus 4's for a few other people that had the same issue. Now, from the sounds of it Steven is no longer at Torco but tells them that he took care of my problem. And Torco pretty much tells me I am SOL....

Live and learn I guess, next time I will make it public.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:33 PM
Tech Prophet

had a 1 gallon old vspec go south within 2 minutes of switching to Torco... Talked to steven about it privately as not to stir the pot and he was happy to replace it, I just needed to send in the motor, so I did. He acknowledged he received it and that he had ordered a vspec to replace mine and also a few plus 4's for a few other people that had the same issue. Now, from the sounds of it Steven is no longer at Torco but tells them that he took care of my problem. And Torco pretty much tells me I am SOL....

Live and learn I guess, next time I will make it public.
no problems with byrons

good luck on that
Old 09-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

that sucks. i think the company is still responsible for what has happened. that steven guy was a torco employee and respresented torco at the time of the incident, therefore, torco is responsible for what has occurred. just cause the employee quits, it doesn't mean they're off the hook. that's how it is with any company. if you bought a dell computer that broke and spoke to a tech support guy saying "hey we'll replace it" then he quits the next day, does that mean dell no longer has to replace your computer? .. umm no. still entitled to that replacement.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:51 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by unsp0ken
that sucks. i think the company is still responsible for what has happened. that steven guy was a torco employee and respresented torco at the time of the incident, therefore, torco is responsible for what has occurred. just cause the employee quits, it doesn't mean they're off the hook. that's how it is with any company. if you bought a dell computer that broke and spoke to a tech support guy saying "hey we'll replace it" then he quits the next day, does that mean dell no longer has to replace your computer? .. umm no. still entitled to that replacement.
you sound like you just got asked about it outside a taping of the peoples court

good s#!t there
Old 09-24-2009, 05:16 PM
Tech Master

I agree Unspoken...

That is what I plan on running next season Monty.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

can you at least get your old mill back?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.