Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OCM KAOS DOMINATING

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 10:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Well I am a OCM driver. I was excited to see the direction of the company, the customer service and Alan's ability to help out the team. Now I am waiting to hear from Alan about what we can do next. I have prepaid for an Engine, Pipe and many parts. Will these be sent? Will I get a refund? Since I payed with paypal can I file a claim? These are all things OCM needs to address for me and many others. Alan I have sent a few emails....please let me know what you think.

Thanks again!

Jeff Werner
Old 05-28-2008, 10:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Here is the OCM post

Here is the OCM relply
Old 05-28-2008, 10:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

OCM Racing Co. Ltd wishes to make public following statement.

First we want to publicly thank dedication and efforts made by Mr Alan Burton for our company, particularly in first steps given to develop OCM Company in USA.

We also wish to make clear that Mr. Alan Burton until now in charge of OCM America branch office has been terminated by OCM co Ltd, not being his wish to leave our company as it appears from his words in different forums.

Reasons for this termination are internal, but mainly based in particular way to do business by Mr. Alan Burton not inline with new policy and targets of OCM Racing Co. Ltd.

Termination of Mr. Alan Burton in charge of OCM America don’t mean USA market closing by OCM Racing Co. Ltd, only a new opportunity for a new company who wants to take responsibility to do OCM big in USA in a professional way, representing OCM Company properly and developing professional business to take care of customers in this important market.

From these lines we want bring at this moment our support to all OCM customers and distributors around the world, in special for USA, being clear for us that USA is one of our main growing areas and making public our strong commitment for all OCM customers support around the world.

Sincerely
Didian Ho
OCM Racing Co. Ltd.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Termination?

You guys have got to be kidding me....
Old 05-28-2008, 10:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thats what was posted. Keller I thought you were the money behind OCM USA. Did you authorize this.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:50 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Turboracer
Thats what was posted. Keller I thought you were the money behind OCM USA. Did you authorize this.
I'm the money behind my wifes car...that's about it.

Who are you anyway?
Old 05-28-2008, 10:54 AM
Tech Apprentice

Sorry maybe I read an old post wrong. I thought I read somewhere you were in charge of something with OCM USA. Maybe I made a mistake. So what does this mean for the future of OCM. Are you still going to be running the car.
P.S. No one saw the writings on the Wall.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:59 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Turboracer
Sorry maybe I read an old post wrong. I thought I read somewhere you were in charge of something with OCM USA. Maybe I made a mistake. So what does this mean for the future of OCM. Are you still going to be running the car.
P.S. No one saw the writings on the Wall.
At this point nothing is certain....only OCM knows what they're gonna do in the USA. I will continue to run this car this year unless something else come up for me.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:06 AM
Tech Apprentice

I guess we will have to wait and see. Do the latest kits out have the gear train problem fixed.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:07 AM
Tech Master

This is a conversation that I had this morning on MSN messenger with our contact at the OCM fatory named Lantis. This was before the Neo Buggy/Buggy Sport press release this morning......

alan told us few days ago he is going to resign and he wants us to pay his salary right away...man there is no company will do like this..frist of cousre ocm ask him to send back all the product still left in usa. second is it possible to introduct the customer we have right now......he is only affard that we are not going to pay....as you read from forum we have about 50k product still usa

This is just one paragraph from Lantis this morning from our conversation about what's happening. It's clear that Alan was not fired.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:12 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by skeller
I'm the money behind my wifes car...that's about it.

Who are you anyway?

I've answered your questions...how bout answering one for me?
Old 05-28-2008, 11:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

I am an OCM car owner who is concerned about the future of the car that I race .
Old 05-28-2008, 11:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

wow amainhobbies has the buggy evo arr for $299, thats crazy.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:18 AM
Tech Apprentice

I am confused again, If you do not have any involvement with the company then how do you get to talk to the factory about company issues. I am sure if I call Losi they would of not told me Gil Losi was planning on leaving unless I was a major stake holder in there company.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

I saw them on ebay for as low as $199

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.