Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OCM KAOS DOMINATING

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 04:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that Alan. I replied to your e-mail before I read this. I feel kinda bad asking about my money that I pre-paid for the truggy after reading your situation....

I think you made the right decision and are making the right decision on NOT sending the product back until they at least make it right with you.

I'm really kind pissed at OCM now and have totally lost my faith in any "start-up" RC company.

From now on, I'm only going with established names in the business....

Good Luck Alan! I wish you the best!
Old 05-28-2008, 04:57 AM
Tech Master

Sure doesn't sound like it, if they want him to send product back to them...

Sounds like I've been had. I prepaid for my Truggy way back in December of last year including some spares and now I've got a small chance in hell of either seeing the truggy or my money back.....

If this is the case, OCM should have contacted the team drivers and those that have already paid for merchandise making sure people didn't or don't feel they are leaving the US market and it is simply a change in "management". Based on Alan's post, sounds like they are pulling out of the US market.....

Until I see a post or e-mail directly from OCM I can't believe otherwise....

Originally Posted by cm27456
Guys this isn't the end of OCM, its just the end of Alan.

trust me only good things are to come.

Last edited by bushyar15; 05-28-2008 at 05:20 AM.
Old 05-28-2008, 05:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

It would be nice to hear direct from OCM....a public announcement is definatley in order. Hopefully they will make things right with the people they owe product and/or money to.

I just hate to see all of our hardwork go down the drain.
Old 05-28-2008, 05:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skeller
It would be nice to hear direct from OCM....a public announcement is definatley in order. Hopefully they will make things right with the people they owe product and/or money to.

I just hate to see all of our hardwork go down the drain.
i feel for all the guys that have sunk alot into the company not only car but customer support wise.
Old 05-28-2008, 05:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

This does suck! I just became a OCM dealer and got a couple of Kaos buggies I ordered to have in stock and now this. Anybody want 2 brand new Kaos EVO's for COST and what parts I have for cost too not a penny more? Just PM me. Unless I hear from someone (OCM) soon about what is going on, everything goes at cost!
Old 05-28-2008, 06:11 AM
Tech Regular

Now I'd say to hold back for a while. Now we have only heard one opinion on an issue which should not be public anyway as it's strictly between one company and one individual. Anyway as now it has been put to a forum for sure there will be official reply from OCM to comment the post. I have no doubt OCM will handle the customers and comitments it's just down on deciding what would be the best way. You really can't expect a reply in minutes or hours especially if this kind of personal announcement has not been agreed by the parties.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

Read Alan's post man. He struggled with putting on a game face and make like they parted ways well. He couldn't do it. I have alot of respect for that. The fact that he felt inclined to do so speaks volumes to how OCM handles themselves. I hope I am wrong but I have my doubts.

Cheesecake, I want my Moooo back!! LOL.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:35 AM
Tech Master

its forsale i can make you a great deal anbd i can even set up your starter box since i have that too lol
Old 05-28-2008, 06:42 AM
Tech Master

As a team driver and knowing Alan, this is not his opinion but "observation". he has insight into what is going on. I've talked to him at length about some of the truggy delays through out this period.

Alan is not just some OCM employee, he is also the Team Manager and was responsible for US distribution. Again, this gives him unique insight into the situation...

Last year or was it earlier this year Alan had sent us an e-mail that OCM was pulling out of the US market. Then a retraction was made and that OCM was to continue sales in the US.

As I stated I've been waiting for my truggy since December of '07. I've been in contact with Alan many times, and the delays were not on his side. They were OCM's...

Originally Posted by Poinas2
Now I'd say to hold back for a while. Now we have only heard one opinion on an issue which should not be public anyway as it's strictly between one company and one individual. Anyway as now it has been put to a forum for sure there will be official reply from OCM to comment the post. I have no doubt OCM will handle the customers and comitments it's just down on deciding what would be the best way. You really can't expect a reply in minutes or hours especially if this kind of personal announcement has not been agreed by the parties.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Poinas2
I hope they say something. I do not mean like an hour or so but like this week or something. If then oh well. I was really excited about selling OCM since they were built awesome and afte driving one, I liked them even more. Maybe I am too hasty but am a small business and cannot have stuff that I cannot get parts for if I decide to sell a certain product.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Poinas, I am sorry if you feel I should not have made this someones business. But I only went public with a fraction of what I know and made it as proffesional as I could. I have saved every email, conversation, promise, excuse, untrue story, etc ever had with OCM knowing that I may need it one day.

These guys have worked hard as have I and OCM simply wants to pull out of the USA market and leave loose ends. I have the direct email that says(from them) "we have decided to close business in the USA". I am not sure what you "think" you know or what good things you "think" are to come but I know much different. I was much more involved than most anyone, I have waited and waited for these good things for almost 1 full year now with nothing more than lies and excuses. I have waited 6 hours at a airport 4 hours from my home to pick up the owner of OCM into the late hours of the night only to find out a ticket was never booked. I was never called and a email was never sent to inform me of this. Not even a apology. I was later told that The owners last remaining grandfather had passed away. SO I felt somehow maybe a lot of confusion ensued and I needed to understand. It has even went as far as me calling one of our main distributors in Spain to sign up for a race and telling him I would arrive to race for the USA and talk about the cars(demonstration), I got my passport and was told I would leave from atlanta and that the itenerary would be emailed to me for the trip. I prepared my speech and demo, my cars, my suitcase, etc. That email never came and it seems someone always is in the hospital and the people in charge can never be reached.

Well...I have tried and tried this month to reach the owner again to get loose ends tied up and to inform him that shipments did not arrive to the USA that were supposed "sent". I was told the owner was in the hospital and that his grandfather was very sick and having many problems. I then realized stories did not add up. I started looking through all my files of past conversations(hundreds of them) and noticed a pattern. I also called the shipping company and discovered I had not been told the truth about orders that were said "shipped". After many times of OCM having me take a customers money saying the shipment was in the air and providing me with some tracking number that never worked I realized that OCM is in much over there head. I had taken money from customers and sent the money to OCM and nothing was coming. This causes problems for me and could possibly make me look bad as most of you have never spoken to the owner or anyone involved.

So I even sat down for days and thought of the cheapest way to run the business in the USA, solutions for problems, etc. I told them if I was to be a part of OCM that I needed to see positive and productive direction happening. We would need a legit business here in the USA just like any other company here, we would need advertisment, a national level team, workers, etc. They said no problem to go ahead and get the workers. For the last 4 months I have waited and waited for this to happen and for them to show up to set up the business here in the USA. Again, I was told 4 different dates of arrival and four different reasons of why they never showed. I never got the workers because I had strong feelings not to.It could have worked as business increased ten fold.

I have no gain from making this public. I would have much rathered OCM handled things behind the scenes, taken care of the customers and drivers, that are owed product or money and then went what ever direction they felt needed. I will not set back and just vanish myself because then how would I look in the eyes of the people who have relied on me? Please do not assume this is my opinion. I very rarely if ever post my "OPINIONS" and if this was my opinion I would not post it. This is the truth as it has happened. I have given them every chance to make the isues correct before cutting loose. I think I could not have been more fair than boxing up 20-30 large boxes, taking them to the shipper, having them bundled up, priced, and then provide proof that I in fact did have the product ready to be shipped. In return all OCM had to do was give me half of my salary owed, the late expenses, 25 faulty engine mounts that were sold months ago(or a refund), 1 truggy, and 8 engines. With this I could have handled every loose end in the USA.

Instead I was first told that OCM would send 8 engines if I sent the product(less than a $900 value), then when the product arrived they would have everthing else ready to ship the same day plus my payment.

I DECLINED

Then I was told that the trucks and engine mounts would not be ready for a while but to send everything back and they would handle my payment and then take care of the customers personally.(how were they going to send everything as stated in the first agreement if these items are not ready?)

I DECLINED

I told them the only way I would box the product up to send back was to do as I stated above. This would show me they were serious about handling the USA issues and I would provide the proof that everything was packed and safe, ready to go. It baffled me how much they focused on getting the product first.

Right or wrong I'll do the best I can do to handle what OCM would not. I gave them until the 31st(a five day period) and told them afterwards I would be forced to compensate myself and sale product as cheap as possible to handle the issues. If they want that much in product to be wasted away I know they are not serious and honest in the intentions they have.

I'll not post again, or get in a debate with OCM or any driver that knows nothing about what goes on. Sure they may make a awesome post that seems good. Not my problem. I did what I could do to make sure I looked out for the guys who have helped me. That was my only intention in this.

Take care.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Old 05-28-2008, 07:46 AM
Tech Master

AB can you call me at the number that I gave you a PM on? Have just one question and of course about my order you emailed me. Thanks

Chris
Old 05-28-2008, 08:17 AM
Tech Master

well send me 2 truggy alan lol jk i see where your coming from and hopefully they do compensate you and all the people in the usa who have had issues
Old 05-28-2008, 09:00 AM
Tech Master

OCM has released an official announcement on neobuggy.net....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.