R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 06-18-2008, 04:41 PM   #1741
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to jamminnay Send a message via MSN to jamminnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnmsgt View Post
Just for your information OCM is making it right with there customers. I just contacted them about this BUT to prove they want to stay in the US and keep there customers happy if you have been reading, I am going to carry most OCM stuff till they get a distributor and guess what, they are sending me a insane amount of stuff on there dollar, not mine (means they are paying for everything including parts and shipping and I pay nothing) so I can have parts to sell you guys to keep racing and to keep everyone running and have parts availability. So before you go being sarcastic about something you know nothing about, maybe you should check into it.
i am a former ocm driver.. so i would like to think i know quite a bit about how ocm treats there people.. so please dont assume i am making comments about something i know nothing about.. How are you promoting your business by making comments to everyone who post something negative about ocm? i dont get it i guess. i am not starting a fight with you because i could really care less about ocm or how you are selling the product.. so please dont take it that way
jamminnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:50 PM   #1742
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

I had high hopes for mine as well. I just couldn't take how soft the plastics were. Screws stripped if you even look at them cross. And Diff bearings kept falling out on me in the r causing me more than one DNF But I did get some help from a team driver and had it turning VERY well. It has great possibilities. And CHEAP! Excuse me....a value.
XT8 Hobbywing 150a esc/2000kv combo KILLER! Full rc-monster e conversion. 4s
slaytanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:53 PM   #1743
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamminnay View Post
i am a former ocm driver.. so i would like to think i know quite a bit about how ocm treats there people.. so please dont assume i am making comments about something i know nothing about.. How are you promoting your business by making comments to everyone who post something negative about ocm? i dont get it i guess. i am not starting a fight with you because i could really care less about ocm or how you are selling the product.. so please dont take it that way
I understand totally. I do not really want to get into how the treatment issues are or anything because I know nothing of that. What happened has happened so lets try to make this all better then before. I just know they make a nice product and people that have it like it, and I just want to provide a way for those people to keep getting parts and running there cars regardless if they are OCM team drivers or not until OCM gets a distributor. I just wish all this treatment stuff and political stuff can get put behind everyone and just talk about the buggy and truggy. After all this is a hobby and if you are able to get parts easily and have fun that should be what it is all about and I am trying to do that.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:59 PM   #1744
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to jamminnay Send a message via MSN to jamminnay

ocm has had there problems no doubt.. the car is good.. i just hope they have improved where needed and wish them luck in the future
jamminnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 05:21 PM   #1745
Tech Adept

Just a heads up:

A main has OCM parts on clearance, seems everyone is dumping OCM product like Enron stocks. My prediction, this company will not make it in the us after this. Would of been great to have another RC Co. around. It would of drove prices down across the board.
Old 06-18-2008, 05:36 PM   #1746
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to cheesecake

Quote:
Well he finally got back with me today after my email! It seems there was a problem with his shipper and also some personal problems I think the past 2 weeks or so. It seems we go it straightened out so we will see if I get it. Hopefully he will get back with you too. Try emailing him again today.
talk about being understanding

This is a pm he sent me
Quote:
Originally Posted by vnmsgt
Seems to me like Alan Burton is the flop now! Now there are people coming out saying they paid him for parts that he said he had over 3 weeks ago and have gotten charged by Alan and have never recieved parts now. I am beginning to think he was the problem and NOT OCM. I still have not gotten about 500 dollars worth of stuff from him and he does not answer phone calls, emails, PM's or anything and others are saying the same thing so judge for yourself who seems to be in the wrong now.
if your going to call some one a flop call them that to there face or atleast where they can see it
cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 05:39 PM   #1747
Tech Master

btw good luck to all the people that invested time with ocm. and ocm making it in the states probably wont happen for a long time. if there so concerned with having a us distributor why dont they quit beating around the bush and do something not use you or any other person to do it for them.
Old 06-18-2008, 05:40 PM   #1748
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKCastle View Post
Just a heads up:

A main has OCM parts on clearance, seems everyone is dumping OCM product like Enron stocks. My prediction, this company will not make it in the us after this. Would of been great to have another RC Co. around. It would of drove prices down across the board.
Whatever , Like I have said already I will have plenty of stuff in stock for everyone so if anybody needs parts I will post when I recieve the parts so nobody has anything waiting that did not show up. When I get them, they will be posted on my site, before that nothing will be sold in advance.
Old 06-18-2008, 05:43 PM   #1749
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
talk about being understanding

This is a pm he sent me

if your going to call some one a flop call them that to there face or atleast where they can see it
I pm'd you that before he got back with me today and after waiting 3 weeks for a single response I HAD EVERY RIGHT TO SAY THAT!

Last edited by vnmsgt; 06-18-2008 at 06:02 PM.
vnmsgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 08:48 PM   #1750
Tech Addict

Quote:
btw good luck to all the people that invested time with ocm. and ocm making it in the states probably wont happen for a long time. if there so concerned with having a us distributor why dont they quit beating around the bush and do something not use you or any other person to do it for them.
Do you think that they may just be taking there time and getting the right distributor this time. No sense in jumping out of the chip pan into the fire..
Soapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 09:17 PM   #1751
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapy View Post
Do you think that they may just be taking there time and getting the right distributor this time. No sense in jumping out of the chip pan into the fire..

they already did they went up in flames and thats why they lost alot of people that ran there buggys. and instead of taking there time thye need to do something because there are still alot of people in the us with there buggies
Old 06-18-2008, 10:32 PM   #1752
Nik
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Sooo, you guys still dominating?
Old 06-19-2008, 04:08 AM   #1753
Tech Master

Quote:
they already did they went up in flames and thats why they lost alot of people that ran there buggys. and instead of taking there time thye need to do something because there are still alot of people in the us with there buggies
Again that is where I come in for now. I am not just selling it all for retail. If any of you are Team drivers you will STILL get the Team driver Discount on all of your parts. I have been given a list to know who is who so you will be taken care of. Again when the parts are posted I will post and let everyone know and they will be available only then.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:18 AM   #1754
Tech Master

Quote:
Again that is where I come in for now. I am not just selling it all for retail. If any of you are Team drivers you will STILL get the Team driver Discount on all of your parts. I have been given a list to know who is who so you will be taken care of. Again when the parts are posted I will post and let everyone know and they will be available only then.
and again good job working for free granted you get the money but hey your doing what was alans job for free. they found there sucker for the year
Old 06-19-2008, 04:19 AM   #1755
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik View Post
Sooo, you guys still dominating?
jason hudson was dominating but to bad last i knew he was switching cars because of ocm's issues as a company