OCM KAOS DOMINATING

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OCM KAOS DOMINATING

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 06:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

Well Keller you have showed that even on OCM's death bed you will continue the lies.
So there is no internal diff shimming issue.
There is no bearings that fall out of the bulkheads.
There is no ring and pinion problem.
There are no drive axles being snapped.
There are no fragile arms being snapped.

Do you want to rethink your last statement.
PS can you even when a club race.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skeller
I can honestly say that MY car has ALL OCM parts on the entire chassis. This includes shocks, diffs, all internal parts of diffs including o-rings, all plastic and all aluminum. I would put MY car against any other vehicle on the market today as far as reliability is concerned.
+1 i have run ocm parts always and just made them work ...my first kit was a night mare ...a mix of old and evo kits ...but i made it work ...and now all my kits are all ocm part down to the exhaust hanger ...and yes i would also put it against any caron the track

Originally Posted by skeller
You think I attacked you?

Just go back and read guys...if anyone tht has been watching this thread thinks I was wrong in defending my friend in a public forum....and that I was wrong to say what I did to Turbo...please tell me. I don't think I'm wrong in this..but I could be.
no you didnt, but if everyone had just not paid any attention to this ass monkey turbo racer or who ever he is he would gone back under his rock and died with all the other RETARDS/SMACKTARDS ....let it go ...its just not worth it it is funny to watch these idiots though...shane you dont have to prove anything ...anyone who knows you knows who you are and what you do
Old 06-01-2008, 06:32 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by LogiK
Hey,

Im gonna put something forward here, did anyone stop for a SPLIT second and realise that only one person has told their story but you all instantly bandwagon and believe him?

There could and WILL be so much more to it that he isnt meant to talk about on here.

Cheers,
Cameron.
so many things have gone wrong in there venture do you really think it will matter ????? and do you really think at this late time that whatever ocm says will be taken for any more than total bs .....not trying to offend just looking at things realistically .....
Old 06-01-2008, 06:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by hakmazter
I do have a comment. IF what is being said is true here, now I understand why A main hobbies won't give me the time of day. What is most unfortunate is that Caster and other companies that are small and legitimate will always appear to be guilty by association from now until who knows when. Even in this thread, there has been confusion as to Caster being referenced to OCM and vice versa when they are completely separate companies. But that doesn't really matter as it will always be....new small company...looks promising..."remember that other company back in 2008....." "umm, no thanks"
form what i see it will be more the way companies have to do bussiness thing and not oh its a small company thing ...just my .02
Old 06-01-2008, 06:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Turboracer
Well Keller you have showed that even on OCM's death bed you will continue the lies.
So there is no internal diff shimming issue.
There is no bearings that fall out of the bulkheads.
There is no ring and pinion problem.
There are no drive axles being snapped.
There are no fragile arms being snapped.

Do you want to rethink your last statement.
PS can you even when a club race.
Ok...now you've attacked me by calling me a liar.

I drive buggy only...I used MY buggy as an example.

Can you even spell? Here's your answers......

# 1 Not internal gears...ring/pinoin shimming to perfection is a must

#2 Not any more..new bulkheads fixed that

#3 No..see Ques. #1

#4 Not that I'm aware of

#5 On the truggy...that's why we didn't release it

I do not lie...no need in it.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

The diff shimming point is correct. It has to be ABSOLUTELY perfect. At least that was my experience as I blew out 2 rear diffs in a day for which I felt I had shimmed to the same "feel" as any of my other buggies I've owned.

My only other issue and minor at that was the plastic seemed a bit soft. Meaning it seemed that plastic arms where the hinge pins fit, tended to get "loose" more quickly than other buggies I had owned.

Other than that, it was pretty durable...
Old 06-01-2008, 06:53 AM
Tech Addict

Turbo ... Name a car that hasnt had a problem of that nature at one time or another ... When Alan took over the team with a brand new company trying to make a name for its self .. here in the the USA .. sure there is going to be growing pains ,problems etc .. Think about how the car was and were is it at now .. the car is really good .. the truggy is fast out of the box to.. yeah its prolly got problems to but its still fast ....Alan handled the problems the best he could and he did a very good job.... .. But OCM owes money to Alan they owe people that bought there product ... and still everyone wants to drill Alan for kits and money etc ... because why ..they have been dealing with alan for so long and that all that they know to do .. Lets face it Alan has left the building he is no longer employed with OCM .. So get over it people your salesman is gone .. If OCM cared about the customer .. Were are they now .. Who is taking Alans position were is he ...
Old 06-01-2008, 06:55 AM
Tech Master

VooDoo who?

You ready for T-Bird?
Old 06-01-2008, 07:08 AM
Tech Master

Thanks Zixxer...
Old 06-01-2008, 07:17 AM
Tech Addict

getting ready ............ son
Old 06-01-2008, 07:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

Keller I guess you are just a better mechanic than your 100% team guys.
Hey ________ why did you stop running the OCM car. I got tired of traveling to races and the car falling apart. I got that quote directly from no less than 4 Team drivers. It is a slap in the face to Mugen to even make a comparison.
The Truggy is fast but it has issues. That is a great marketing slogan.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

Keller explain the we in this statement.
#5 On the truggy...that's why we didn't release it

Who is we.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:40 AM
Tech Apprentice

Can anybody name another car on the market in which this same issue happens. Yes no car is perfect. But lets just be real.

Posted by
bushyar15
The diff shimming point is correct. It has to be ABSOLUTELY perfect. At least that was my experience as I blew out 2 rear diffs in a day for which I felt I had shimmed to the same "feel" as any of my other buggies I've owned.

My only other issue and minor at that was the plastic seemed a bit soft. Meaning it seemed that plastic arms where the hinge pins fit, tended to get "loose" more quickly than other buggies I had owned.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i think its only best if someone locks this thread.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:43 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Turboracer
Keller I guess you are just a better mechanic than your 100% team guys.
Hey ________ why did you stop running the OCM car. I got tired of traveling to races and the car falling apart. I got that quote directly from no less than 4 Team drivers. It is a slap in the face to Mugen to even make a comparison.
The Truggy is fast but it has issues. That is a great marketing slogan.

I guess I am.

My car doesn't fall apart....what do you drive....where do you race? Oh..and you never did tell everyone about my race resume....I'd love to see yours.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.