R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 05-30-2008, 06:34 AM   #1591
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to cheesecake

buy my mugen slaytanic (well your old mugen)
cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 06:39 AM   #1592
Tech Apprentice

vnmsgt says he has parts so why are you guys spazzing.
How many people left the Losi car when Losi Jr. was fired. Sounds like there will still be support for the car. Not to take sides but the only thing that I have heard on AB's side is that they owe him 2 grand. So therefore he decided to out the company to the world and sale whatever product he had that he admits he did not own for very low prices.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:45 AM   #1593
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboracer View Post
How many people left the Losi car when Losi Jr. was fired. Sounds like there will still be support for the car. Not to take sides but the only thing that I have heard on AB's side is that they owe him 2 grand. So therefore he decided to out the company to the world and sale whatever product he had that he admits he did not own for very low prices.

Losi was not fired, he quit.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:47 AM   #1594
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
buy my mugen slaytanic (well your old mugen)
Will you throw in a starter box? lol! I really have my eye on an 808 or RC8. Know anyone?
XT8 Hobbywing 150a esc/2000kv combo KILLER! Full rc-monster e conversion. 4s
slaytanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 07:01 AM   #1595
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

never had one dull moment with OCM.....lol

Last edited by speedy2; 05-30-2008 at 07:12 AM.
speedy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 07:03 AM   #1596
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

In other words a distributor that will release the truggy.....
Old 05-30-2008, 07:24 AM   #1597
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboracer View Post
Not to take sides but the only thing that I have heard on AB's side is that they owe him 2 grand.
That's not the extent of it. There is more than Alan's salary involved here. Do you realize that team driver's and some others had pre-paid for truggy parts, kits, and engines? ... some have been pre-paid since December 2007. I know of 2 team drivers that each had well over $1000 worth of parts pre-ordered since that time. Alan has chosen to sell enough product to get enough cash to pay-back these members that pre-ordered parts or engines and never received product.

I've talked to several team drivers in the midst of this and several of us like the OCM buggy and truggy to the point that we are planning on continuing to run them through the season and see what happens in the meantime.
pinbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 07:47 AM   #1598
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to skeller Send a message via MSN to skeller Send a message via Yahoo to skeller

Jeff...this guy knows alot more than he's letting on....he's just trying to take the focus off of OCM because he is involved with them.

I would suggest that everyone go to turboracer's profile and hit the ignore button....then you won't even see his posts on your screen.
skeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 07:50 AM   #1599
Tech Apprentice

C Branch there are two sides to every story. Just like this one I guess.

So Pinbuster, that's what I mean things just don't add up. He claims to be just an employee but OCM USA is run from his home address. He is just an employee but he makes the decisions on what is done with the companies products after he was terminated or quit. Back to the original question if you worked for Best Buy and you quit and lets go with they owed a couple of customers computers you would be right to go take the computers from Best Buy and give them back out of how you see fit.
I know pinbuster is in real tight with the OCM USA guys so I am sure his info is good.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:01 AM   #1600
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Let me answer that for you....

Even though best buy and ocm is like comparing a watermelon and a apple. First thing is this..

Best buy operates by the laws of this country. Everything done is in writing and by that any wrong doing can be proven in a court of law. So if they was to fire me it would have to be for a legit reason, if I quit for very good reason and they said they terminated me in effort to make themselves appear better I could sue for a lot of money. If they owed people thousands of dollars it could all be proven and those customers could sue and take them to court.

But being BEst buy has a great business attitude they understand all of that.

OCM came into the USA and took me on as a employee. That is the only thing I can prove as they never did as said and came to set up a legit business. I have in writing how much they were to pay me, when, and how often.

I admit I let my guard down with them.

So If OCM decides to leave and owe people many thousands of dollars they can. They are a world away, and nothing is in writing. Try taking them to court..lol. they are basically not a company, just a person and who knows if they even use legit names. So knowing what I know about OCM now I know what it's all about. So luck for me and all the customers I was smart enough not to fall for the trap and send the product back to OCM. Like I said before, right or wrong that left me with leverage or the ability to handle the open issues. Same thing has happened with a close friend of mine(factory pilot) and it is the only option you have. He was left owed nearly $10k and only recouped a few hundred dollars.

Turbo, your opinion is nothing. I could care less what you think. I think you are weak individual to hide behind a keyboard and talk under a false name. I am a man, and I stand by me desicion..grow up. I will move on to much larger things in life and you will still be here talking..lol.

OCM has yet again lied in a effort to make themselves look better, all the while the claim business is good. They say they let go of amain because amain could not comply with pricing. That is not true! I have emailed Kendall as he has a very good reputation and I requested a statement to prove this untrue. Kendall emailed me and we talked many times before the call was made. All due to delays, weak product line, broken promises, parts support, advertisement, etc. This was not a choice by OCM nor has any other shop who has carried them been let go by OCM. I see no reaon for OCM to dragg kendall through the mud saying he did not comply, kinda the same as they say I was terminated. We have the conversation showing that to be dishonest on there part and even admiting to it. But why type that up if not true?

OCM simply has not handled or created a proffesional business in the USA. They have done much wrong and this has left me to deal with the issues.

So Turbo, I think anyone who would have done any different for me has weak moral and ethic values. If you would let this be done to people that further more adds to your weakness. I my friend feel very good each time I cross out a name and hit the refund button! I am confident the customers do as well.

The same problems going on here have happened with all involved with OCM(distributors) in Europe and asia, Australia, etc. I have saved every conversation from these distributors talking of the same old problem with OCM. They purchased product from OCM 7-8 months earlier and still had not got it, excuses, lies, none motivated company, etc. Same problems everywhere. Its crazy, they were given every chance to do the right thing.

And yes, there is two sides to this story..the truth and a ton of excuses and lies.
ABURTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 09:11 AM   #1601
Tech Elite

It is very very clear to everyone here that you are involved(LOL) with OCM.

After it is known they lied, Owe thousands of dollars to customers, thousands to me, making false statements, etc...

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO TRIES TO DISCREDIT ME AND MAKE THEM LOOK TO BE OK...the only one.

I have told nothing but the truth, you dont even have to agree with the call I made but in person could understand the logic behind it.

I hope you are who you say you are. I hope your just a bored man behind a keyboard in some small town. Because your IP address is gonna show me if your any of the people I delt with at OCM. IP address will show the same here as well as emails I have from my contacts at OCM. All the same.

Then I'll need to say no more, but there is a "small" chance you are some bored guy so we shall wait to see..
Old 05-30-2008, 09:38 AM   #1602
Tech Elite

Old 05-30-2008, 09:48 AM   #1603
Tech Elite

another thing I want to mention that is very, very, very, very, similiar is this:

When I speak to my contacts @ OCM I talk on skype or MSN messenger. The earlier I get up in the morning the better to catch them, and a lot of times the guys stay up very late in the night so it is nearly impossible to catch them from times like(central) 3pm-7pm. This would be 3am-7am for them.

So good times as it has been for nearly one year to talk is for me to get up very early and talk until around lunch time(12pm ) or wait until they wake up and so that has always been I catch them after going out to eat with my wife. Around 9-10 pm has always been a good time.

Now this is my research but I think most of the open minded readers will notice this:

Turbo popped up shortly after I announced on here. Keep in mind my contact's and most of the overseas readers only access here as the grid is a pay only site. I only posted here and on the starting grid.

He has made nearly 30 post all but one being here over a 3 day period.

Day one is as follows and all in central time: 9:50 am, 8:37 am, and 7:18 am. This would be same times but in the evening for them.

Day two: 1:28pm, 12:34 pm, 12:31pm, 12:01 pm, 11:59 am, and 11:45 am. These to are all same times and range from 11:45 at night for them -1:30 am ini the morning!

Day three: starts at about 9:58 pm and has many post going back to 12:35 pm, this would be about 10am for them going through 12:35 am...

Seems odd to me. Where is this person at normal hours for us? Appears to be from about 2-9 am their time they are sleeping We have yet to hear from this person from 2pm-9pm our time. You pretty much see the point guys?

Why go down this road when all you had to do in the first place is do the right thing?

AB
Old 05-30-2008, 10:01 AM   #1604
Tech Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to oriongoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABURTON View Post
another thing I want to mention that is very, very, very, very, similiar is this:

When I speak to my contacts @ OCM I talk on skype or MSN messenger. The earlier I get up in the morning the better to catch them, and a lot of times the guys stay up very late in the night so it is nearly impossible to catch them from times like(central) 3pm-7pm. This would be 3am-7am for them.

So good times as it has been for nearly one year to talk is for me to get up very early and talk until around lunch time(12pm ) or wait until they wake up and so that has always been I catch them after going out to eat with my wife. Around 9-10 pm has always been a good time.

Now this is my research but I think most of the open minded readers will notice this:

Turbo popped up shortly after I announced on here. Keep in mind my contact's and most of the overseas readers only access here as the grid is a pay only site. I only posted here and on the starting grid.

He has made nearly 30 post all but one being here over a 3 day period.

Day one is as follows and all in central time: 9:50 am, 8:37 am, and 7:18 am. This would be same times but in the evening for them.

Day two: 1:28pm, 12:34 pm, 12:31pm, 12:01 pm, 11:59 am, and 11:45 am. These to are all same times and range from 11:45 at night for them -1:30 am ini the morning!

Day three: starts at about 9:58 pm and has many post going back to 12:35 pm, this would be about 10am for them going through 12:35 am...

Seems odd to me. Where is this person at normal hours for us? Appears to be from about 2-9 am their time they are sleeping We have yet to hear from this person from 2pm-9pm our time. You pretty much see the point guys?

Why go down this road when all you had to do in the first place is do the right thing?

AB
Sad to say a shame for asians.You got pm.
RB C6
DX3R
oriongoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 10:58 AM   #1605
Tech Elite

wonder
why have Alan send the goods back
if they intent to sell it in the us
that's not logical
would cost 3x freight costs in the end....

Last edited by speedy2; 05-30-2008 at 11:18 AM.
speedy2 is offline   Reply With Quote