Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Video from NCRC Austin Tx

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 07:57 AM
Tech Addict

Default Video from NCRC Austin Tx

A little video I shot Saturday at N-Control in Austin Tx. 1/8 buggies and Arena trucks getting down.

Embedded
www.promofo-racing.org/NCRC-Sights&Carnage.html

Download
http://www.promofo-racing.org/video/...ts&Carnage.wmv

Smaller versions available at Youtube and Livevideo.com. Look for user griz11.

Griz
Old 07-16-2007, 11:40 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Nice vid. I like how the Slow-Mo was kept to a minimum. I don't like to wait just to see a car end up on it's lid. A slow-mo wreck that shows the driver saving the car is cool. Are you the one who shot this vid? Good job.
Old 07-16-2007, 03:42 PM
Tech Addict

Default Yea I shot it

Yea that was the first time I used 3 cameras and a camera stabilizer. I used to race but health issues have forced me to quit. So I do video instead now. I've been making them about a year now. Lots of fun and I'm finally starting to get some of the technical problems fixed so they look a lot better than when I first started.

Griz
Old 07-16-2007, 07:55 PM
Tech Addict

Nice Vids!
Old 07-17-2007, 06:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Great Video
Old 07-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Tech Addict

Default Race 2 Arena Truck N-Control Austin Tx

Here is another one from the footage I shot last Sat.

Embedded
www.promofo-racing.org/NCRC-R2-Arena-714.html

Download
http://www.promofo-racing.org/video/...-Arena-714.wmv

Griz
Old 07-19-2007, 12:23 PM
Tech Regular

Always nice vids Griz! Good to see you jumping forums.lol.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Tech Elite

Great videos.....nice to see some quality work. I didnt see anyone nailing that track, is that the novice class? lol (j/k)
Old 07-19-2007, 02:25 PM
Tech Addict

Default Most of the fast guys were at the Roar race

There was a summer sizzler Roar race going on in San Antonio that day. I drove down there to video that but it was raining so hard when I got to the exit I went on back to Austin. Turns out they ran the race anyways And we haven't been able to race around here lately. With all the rain we've been getting. I think that was the first time in 5 or 6 weeks the outdoor tracks have ran here. Going to try and get to Lubbock next weekend for the R/C Pro Texas Series race. Those races are always good. I'm just glad all this equipment I bought works like I thought it would. I noticed some glitches in the video when I looked at it today and fixed those. If you downloaded the file you might want to get the latest version.

Griz
Old 07-20-2007, 06:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Very nice vids! Top quality work there. Are we goingto hear some other artist in the future? Tool, Heavy Trance....
Good work.
TEX
Old 07-20-2007, 08:04 AM
Tech Addict

Default OH yea

Those were the first vids I've done with a metallica sound track. There are so many out there that I resisted but popular demand and all that. I depend on the younger viewers to feed me new music to put on the videos. I have a couple of youngsters on my team that provide me with most of the tunes. I"m older than dirt myself So I don't know a lot of the bands around nowadays. Doesn't mean I don't like the music I just don't keep up with it that much now. I had to quit racing due to health issues so I started doing the videos. I have a pretty big following here in Tx. Lots of people have the Promofo decal on their cars. So its all good. Making videos also gives me something to do during the week besides sit around totally bored. Being on disability I don't have a lot of cash to deal with boredom Now that I finally have all the equipment bought its very cheap to go video on the weekend. And I think that videos are the best way to promote the sport. I'll be doing it as long as I can still get to the track.

Griz
Old 07-20-2007, 10:51 AM
Tech Elite

Keep it up Grizz, if you make a dvd with at least an hour of quality like that, Id buy one. Let us know.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up keep the videos coming

Griz excellent videos keep them coming also excellent on road videos.
Old 07-22-2007, 09:35 AM
Tech Addict

Default Everything around here rained out yesterday

I'd planned on getting some on-road and off-road footage this weekend. But the weather ruined that. So I hopped in the car early yesterday and drove down to Houston to the Gulf Coast Raceway to check that track out. Awesome facility. This place has everything. Full hobby shop and two world class tracks. On-road and Off-road. The off-road track is covered by a big roof but is open on the sides. The on-road track is soon to be covered as well from what I was told yesterday. I shot 6.5 hours or so of tape so I have plenty to make several videos of the place. And they will be the first video to come from that track. Gotta rest up today that was a 500+ mile excursion yesterday but I'll have some out in a day or two.

Griz
Old 07-22-2007, 11:32 AM
Tech Champion

I would have to call you a "hard core" kind of a guy. But that's awesome. Keep the vids coming. where abouts do you live. We are gonna have some payout races here in kansas soon. We should have good turnouts and maybe you could get up this way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.