R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 07-20-2007, 03:06 PM   #1
Tech Regular

Default How about a good team driver thread?

There are two local team drivers in the Denver area that I would like to give props to. Matt Chambers for losi, and Kody Numedahl for associated.

Matt Chambers will give you his setups as quickly as you ask for them. He has helped me on numerous occasions. As for driving etiquette, well he is the best. I use to try to get out of his way on the track. He said to not worry about it, stay in your line and I’ll drive around you. Very positive for losi to have him as a driver.

Kody Numedahl as just a fun guy around the track, I don’t drive an associated so my opinions are from observation. He helps newbie’s with there setups. You can’t talk about Kody without bringing up his father, Larry. These are “good people”, great to have around the track.

Enough has been said about the bad team guys. How about giving props to the good guys.

MBX7r, MBX7R Eco, 22-4 2.0
Dougg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 03:28 PM   #2
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Team Associated driver Kyle Skidmore...Great guy super friendly, and the man to go to guy to rebuild your rear diff on your GT2...
freefallmarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 03:42 PM   #3
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougg View Post
There are two local team drivers in the Denver area that I would like to give props to. Matt Chambers for losi, and Kody Numedahl for associated.

Matt Chambers will give you his setups as quickly as you ask for them. He has helped me on numerous occasions. As for driving etiquette, well he is the best. I use to try to get out of his way on the track. He said to not worry about it, stay in your line and I’ll drive around you. Very positive for losi to have him as a driver.

Kody Numedahl as just a fun guy around the track, I don’t drive an associated so my opinions are from observation. He helps newbie’s with there setups. You can’t talk about Kody without bringing up his father, Larry. These are “good people”, great to have around the track.

Enough has been said about the bad team guys. How about giving props to the good guys.
Co-sign, but don't forget about the wookie. He's a great guy too...
Leodis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 03:51 PM   #4
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefallmarine View Post
Team Associated driver Kyle Skidmore...Great guy super friendly, and the man to go to guy to rebuild your rear diff on your GT2...
Co-sign. Now there's a guy who checks his ego at the door. AE couldn't have asked for a better company representative to add to their traveling team.
Leodis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 04:53 PM   #5
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefallmarine View Post

I agree, skidmore is a great guy to deal with.
Kolor Koncepts

TARDO= Keyboard Commando

My Toy Car is Faster than Your Toy Car! Trust Me!
prphze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 09:55 PM   #6
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Jason Halvorson Send a message via MSN to Jason Halvorson

i just met the drake a few weeks ago....i never thought a pro could be as nice as adam is....losi and all of rc is lucky to have a driver like adam drake....

make me want to by a losi...
Jason Halvorson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:03 PM   #7
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

well here in houston, we have Jason Branham and Frosty StClair of Xray

while i havent met Frosty personally, and ive only talked to jason, jason has been one of the friendliest guys at the track.
nik77356 is offline   Reply With Quote