Wiki Posts
Search

Here is why I dont buy Xray Product's

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 02:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

Originally Posted by punkracer24
XRAY is by far one of the best teams in racing!!!!! from helping new people to putting out the best product there is no one else on their level.

****that being said all there is left to do is for Houdini to MAN UP, ERASE THIS USELESS THREAD and take up any problems HE has with SPONSORED DRIVERS up with the CORRECT person and NOT A FREAKIN PUBLIC FORUM

Leon McIntosh

Gotta love living in the USA. Freedom of speech and all that.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:07 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by rmargiotta
Wow, more of this huh?

A: None of y'all were there, so nobody knows what happened, so nobody has the right to judge, and it is illogical to judge somebody on what you /heard/ happen...

B: II Fast (Speedjunkie) and Houdini are just a couple of local guys that feel like breaking my balls because I have something to lose and they don't...

So I'll leave your opinions up to you, if you'd like to talk to me about how I actually am, just come up to me at any race.

This has gotten so ridiculous, I don't even know what to think...

Well to answer you Rocco

A: I was there

B: I am not local

C: This not the first time you acted like a butt to people, like the name calling by you on the other forum

D: And I dont need to come find you at a race to know how you are. I already know how you are.

E: And it take's somebody realy low to try to hit someone with truggy on purpose.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:09 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Leodis
Hey guys,

I just got this cryptic pm from Rocco:

I guess it doesn't surprise me that a guy who acts like a complete and total douchebag at the race track also tries to cyber-bully people. Does anyone have a good picture of him for photochoppage?

This kind of stuff really shouldn't be tolerated in our hobby. I've been to plenty of big races where "that guy" tried to ruin the fun for everyone. If I owned a track, those hot heads would get shown the door every single time. Sure, everyone loses their cool every once in a while, but we all know the line and most of us never cross it while others cross it on a weekly basis. I've noticed that the tracks that allow this kind of stuff to go on have usually given up for all intents and purposes and basically gave control of the track to the regulars. To get back control of the track, all a race director needs to do is make an example of one person and usually everyone else will fall in line. Rocco would be a great candidate for said example.

I'm done with this topic unless Rocco decides to pull me back in.
Thank you for opinion and your comments. Whether you agree or disagree with me. And sorry that happened.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:11 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by RC America
I can tell you that I did speak to Rocco the same day that the altercation took place and this has been handled.

Ralph Burch
Well this isn't the first time nor the last. And if it was handled he wouldn't be calling people rude and crude names on other boards.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:16 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Mr. McGoo
I have to agree with Rocco - this is ridiculous - I don't know Houdini - but I can say that going around starting these threads is childish.

I am a local here in the DFW metroplex and I know Rocco personally. I was not there when the "incident" happened - so I can't comment on that. I can comment that besides Rocco's sarcastic nature (which is ALL in fun) - he is very helpful with the locals around. I know many a people that can get frustrated while up on the driver's stand.

Everyone needs to realize that we don't only represent ourselves while up on the driver's stand, we represent the companies cars we run, and the RC industry as a whole.

Rocco can poke fun with the best of them - and so can I - but to go around and posting all about ANYONE is sheer childs play.

II Fast - I like ya just fine - but give it up. Houdini - grow up.....
I appreciate your opinion, childish I am not. This is called a forum and I am discussing it in a forum. Therefore if you wanted to start name calling do it on another board. I am not the one who sold my Xray stuff, because I didn't like the team drivers. After you got back from a big race.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Tech Initiate

Butter,Jbrow1 and punkracer. Thank you for your comments and opinions. But you all must not have read all the way through that thread. If you did, and you still feel that I can respect that. Once Again Thank You.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Rocco, You must have done something really Bad! This guy is pissed. And Mr Mcgoo, I see some thing's never change. I guess since this thread is not on mike's board and you cant control it. Its Driving you guys Nuts. Well I do know Rocco and I wouldn't put this past him. But I was not there, so I can not comment on it. Just my 2 cents.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

i just spoke to two guys in a chat room that were there, and all i can say is maybe i wont be buying a XT8 and my XB8 just went up for sale, anyone want one cheap!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2007, 10:00 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Jason Halvorson
i just spoke to two guys in a chat room that were there, and all i can say is maybe i wont be buying a XT8 and my XB8 just went up for sale, anyone want one cheap!!!!!!!

I hear you Jason it's disheartening. I have the $$$ to purchase the XT8 (It looks like an awesome Truggy) but I just can't help but think I would somehow be financing that kind of disgraceful behavior if I do. So I'm out as well.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

there are lots of very good winners. when they win, they got a smile on their face, and are happy to help people.

but once somethings dont go thier way and dont tq or win, then thier egos gets bruised.

anyone can be a good winner, but the true test is can you be a good loser. not many of the "fast" drivers can be.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:10 PM
Tech Champion

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by GymBeam
there are lots of very good winners. when they win, they got a smile on their face, and are happy to help people.

but once somethings dont go thier way and dont tq or win, then thier egos gets bruised.

anyone can be a good winner, but the true test is can you be a good loser. not many of the "fast" drivers can be.
+1
Old 07-20-2007, 10:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

the one good thing about being lazy is i doent feel like burning the energy on being a sore loser....my wife calls me a slacker, but it suits me well....
Old 07-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Jason Halvorson
the one good thing about being lazy is i doent feel like burning the energy on being a sore loser....my wife calls me a slacker, but it suits me well....

Old 07-20-2007, 10:57 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GymBeam

Well Said!
Old 07-20-2007, 11:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

This entire issue is silly. Bottom line if someone screamed and cussed at me on the driver's stand or any other place at the track I would knock there AZZ OUT, period end of story. I may end up getting knocked out but the first sting will be delivered by me. Some one should calmly place there radio down and walk over and pop his azz and maybe he would think twice about running his mouth. I have no problem with someone expressing displeasure but screaming and cussing me, that's OUT.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.