R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 06-21-2007, 03:25 PM   #1
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports
Default Stolen RC Equipment

I copied this from Sgrid. Keep an eye out

ALL THE FARM 2 HOBBY TRAILER INVENTORY WAS STOLEN FROM MY HOUSE. IT HAD TO HAPPEN AROUND THE SUMMER NITRO FEST TIME. I WENT HOME, ON SATURDAY (DURING THE NITRO FEST) TO GET A RADIO FOR SOMEONE, AND ALL THE INVENTORY WAS THERE. JON WENT TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WAS LOCKED UP, AFTER I LEFT TOWN AND NOTICED THAT ALL THE PARTS WERE GONE. HE DID NOT THINK ANYTHING OF IT BECAUSE HE KNEW THAT WE WERE TRYING TO SELL IT. WE MADE A DEAL WITH CAROLINASRC TO BUY ALL THE INVENTORY, THIS WEEK. GUS JUST WENT BY THE SHOP TO PICK IT UP AND IT IS ALL GONE. WE HAD $9200 DEALER COST, OF PARTS. LOSI KITS, JAMMIN KITS AND A BUT LOAD OF PARTS. IF ANYONE CAN HELP US FIND THE STOLEN PARTS, I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE IT WELL WORTH YOUR WHILE. $$$
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 03:55 PM   #2
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I dont like thief! I hope they get caught.

Good luck.
Need Track TShirts?
http://www.facebook.com/AmericanGFX
Nitroaddicts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 04:06 PM   #3
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Steve Walters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:02 PM   #4
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

wow, that really sucks. i hope they get caught. good luck with everything
heffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 08:13 PM   #5
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Jason Halvorson Send a message via MSN to Jason Halvorson

holy cow, im sorry to hear that!!!!!! hope those losers get caught!!!!!!:f laming::flamin g:

Last edited by Jason Halvorson; 06-22-2007 at 06:49 PM.
Jason Halvorson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 08:20 PM   #6
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

They will get caught. That's way to much stuff to try and unload without someone noticing! Bastards!!
Racer4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 08:43 PM   #7
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

:spidey ::batma n:
Old 06-21-2007, 09:04 PM   #8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

they will get caught cause if some immature idiot is stupid enough to do that then their gonna be stupid enough to carry all of it to a track and sell it dirt cheap
:flam ing:: flaming::flami ng::f laming::flamin g::fl aming::flaming ::fla ming: :flam ing:: flaming::flami ng::f laming::flamin g::fl aming::flaming ::fla ming: :flam ing:: flaming::flami ng::f laming::flamin g::fl aming::flaming ::fla ming: :flam ing:: flaming::flami ng::f laming::flamin g::fl aming::flaming ::fla ming: :flam ing:: flaming::flami ng::f laming::flamin g::fl aming::flaming ::fla ming: :flam ing:: flaming::flami ng::f laming::flamin g::fl aming::flaming ::fla ming: :flam ing:: flaming::flami ng::f laming::flamin g::fl aming::flaming ::fla ming: :flam ing:: flaming::flami ng::f laming::flamin g::fl aming::flaming ::fla ming:
:flam ing:: flaming::flami ng::f laming::flamin g::fl aming::flaming ::fla ming: :flam ing:: flaming::flami ng::f laming::flamin g::fl aming::flaming ::fla ming: :flam ing:: flaming::flami ng::f laming::flamin g::fl aming::flaming ::fla ming: :flam ing:: flaming::flami ng::f laming::flamin g::fl aming::flaming ::fla ming: :flam ing:: flaming:
Robert.Hull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 09:05 PM   #9
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

F*CK THEM
Robert.Hull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 06:43 AM   #10
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)
Send a message via AIM to MADMAN23

do you have pic's of anything ? post them here.... i will keep my eye look out for you...
MADMAN23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 08:56 AM   #11
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 234 (100%+)

sorry to here that. I'll keep an eye out when I am on the boards. Is there anything that you know was used that will have a certain look to it?

NIB stuff will be hard to say that its stolen unless the whole lot gets dumped somewhere like ebay. But used can have characteristics to look for.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:11 PM   #12
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

it was the trailor inventory that consisted of kits and new parts. it was a whole hobby shop for jammin/ofna cars and losi trucks mobilized in a trailor they brought to all the races @ the farm. i'll give a call tomorrow and see if they have propogated a list yet. this SH*TTY circumstance really sucks because those guys gave their left nuts to make sure that people got some of the best racing i've ever seen. If any of you guys remember the 1/8th scale roar nats last year when in poured rain to the point that you couldnt imagine the mains ever getting underway. after almost 8 hours of nonstop attention, we were able to crown new national champions w/o reverting to qualifying position. also due to holiday season, parts from the factory are delayed right now, making it even harder for shops to get supplies. and as i've come to understand, that lot of parts was moving to another full time parts shop so the local racers could get what they needed. basically this was the act of a heartless bastard that needs to be kneutered, de-nutted, castrated, and then ofcourse t-bagged to top it off.

-James
The Farm 2 Raceway Announcer/Race Control (june '05-march '07)
shrekair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 09:55 PM   #13
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to streetracer745

i live not far from charlotte so i will keep an eye out for it at my local track. did they take the trailor too? if so, what type of trailor is it?
streetracer745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:02 PM   #14
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Jason Halvorson Send a message via MSN to Jason Halvorson

by the look of the post the trailer is still there just all the kits and parts are missing....
Jason Halvorson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:04 PM   #15
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Ephidelt490

This seems to be happening more and more . Best of luck to the guys at the Farm on recovering their stuff.
Ephidelt490 is offline   Reply With Quote