R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 06-07-2007, 01:54 PM   #1
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Problems with Yellow proline wheels

Is anyone had any problems with Prolines yellow 1/8 buggy Velocity wheels?
There's been 4 or 5 guys around here that have had the hubs strip out in less than 1 race.My buddy had 1 strip out in 2 tanks of fuel.It's only been the yellow ones too.
Couple of the guys sent theirs into proline and was treated pretty poorly by their customer service reps.The rep tried to say they were old reused rims cause they had scratches on them and they are still waiting to get them back.
Saber186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:49 AM   #2
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber186 View Post
There's been 4 or 5 guys around here that have had the hubs strip out in less than 1 race.My buddy had 1 strip out in 2 tanks of fuel.It's only been the yellow ones too.
Couple of the guys sent theirs into proline and was treated pretty poorly by their customer service reps.The rep tried to say they were old reused rims cause they had scratches on them and they are still waiting to get them back.
No man, them wheels are the bom, no problems from me!!
Old 01-16-2011, 10:00 AM   #3
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber186 View Post
i have had problems with the yellow zero offset truggy wheels , they broke from the inside to the outside , brand new tires i was a little bummed , no help from pro line now that scott hughes isnt there so i cut them off and bought more wheels , oh well
TEAM FUSION X ENGINES / TEAM BYRON ORIGINALS / TEAM PROLINE RACING TIRES / TEAM SICK GRAPHICS /TEAM KYOSHO / things I support: COMP HEAT DEALER /TEAM LUNSFORD/ FUSIONX™ USA / TEAM KYOSHO / "H.E.S."™ / BYRON FUELS / RC-OMGUSA/KICWEBDESIGNZ/AKA TIRES/PROLINE RACING TIRES /RAYA RACING/BUKU POWER CLUTCH/M2CRACING/special thanks to STAV and JIM HOTTIGREENMOUNTAINGRILLS.COM
houston is offline   Reply With Quote