R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 04-04-2008, 10:40 PM   #1231
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Gene, are you going to be at the state race in Ocala coming up mid april?????

BTW, this is Brandon I called you earlier about the RTR and FTE Kit from Sanford...

We are planning on attending the state race, and I would like to get a good look at the truggy, and the buggy.

Thanks..
-Brandon
Euro Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:10 AM   #1232
Tech Master

I will be there.

Big Pudin qualified 2nd at round 1 of the RC Pro South Series and lapped the field until his plug blew.

I took 2nd in buggy and truggy at round 1 of the RC Pro East Series.
Machine's R/C H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:36 PM   #1233
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...=1#post4334492

Nice tr!! shameless plug!! haha!! Sorry to see it go and I know Im gunna miss it.. but the new buggy is soon to be here!
rregl0612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:02 PM   #1234
Tech Rookie

yea my tr was dialed Mario told me 3 minutes in i already had a lap on the bottom 3 or 4. 10 minute mark i was a lap on the field except 2nd maybe had him not sure then glow plug failed ...mario got me back out and worked my way back up to 4th or 5th and at the 25 minute mark broke. guy picked me up and we couldnt get him to put me back down so my motor died and i was done still finished 6th man i was upset but i had the fastest truck in the main by far. I will get my setup online man it was off the chain. I could hold the throttle down all the away around the sweeper man it was AWESOME!!!!!!!

later
puddin
matt sistrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:31 PM   #1235
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt sistrunk View Post
yea my tr was dialed Mario told me 3 minutes in i already had a lap on the bottom 3 or 4. 10 minute mark i was a lap on the field except 2nd maybe had him not sure then glow plug failed ...mario got me back out and worked my way back up to 4th or 5th and at the 25 minute mark broke. guy picked me up and we couldnt get him to put me back down so my motor died and i was done still finished 6th man i was upset but i had the fastest truck in the main by far. I will get my setup online man it was off the chain. I could hold the throttle down all the away around the sweeper man it was AWESOME!!!!!!!

later
puddin
Great job Puddin!!! I am basically using Andrews latest set up but I have been playing with shock oils and shock positions in the rear. The TR is feeling pretty good. Hopefully I will be done with blowing up engines for they year.

Colin
Old 04-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #1236
Tech Master

Guys, I had some time to kill today so I decided to go weight my BCE C2X Matrix TR. Man was I shocked, this thing was 8lbs. 11oz. I'm thinking about adding some weight to the rear to see if it would help keep the rear end plated better Truck still dirty just raced last night
Attached Thumbnails
CEN Matrix TR-dsc02301.jpg   CEN Matrix TR-dsc02299.jpg   CEN Matrix TR-dsc02295.jpg   CEN Matrix TR-dsc02296.jpg   CEN Matrix TR-dsc02297.jpg  

HOTBODIES RACING / FULL THROTTLE RACEWAY (OWNER / OPERATOR)
lockmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:10 AM   #1237
Tech Adept

Justin will be using the new BCE Cen C2X Pro (Nats) chassis for the Truck Nationals in 2008. The build went good and everything went right together. We are using the Hot Bodies diff gears and will start with a 46 Spur and most likely end up going to a 48. We are heading to our home track tomorrow evening to do some testing and Iíll let everyone know what Justin thinks of the new Cen TR. One thing for certain is itís a lot lighter. According to Bill at BCE track performance will be better in every area. The chassis you see in the pictures is the final run of a year long project between BCE and Cen Racing. This chassis will be available in the next couple weeks. You will be able to order it from www.rcracingparts.com or www.machinesrchobbies.com ,the only difference is it will have a black hard coating instead of the bare aluminum that you see in the pictures. Justin is looking forward to having BCE Racing Products as a sponsor and would like to thank Bill at BCE for his support. Also thanks to Andrew and Ken at Cen Racing and Gene at Machineís RC Racing for all the support and making the beginning of 2008 a really fun year with may more races to come.
Attached Thumbnails
CEN Matrix TR-bce-chassis-cen-tr-4-14-08.jpg   CEN Matrix TR-bce-chassis-cen-tr-4-14-08-6-.jpg   CEN Matrix TR-bce-chassis-cen-tr-4-14-08-7-.jpg   CEN Matrix TR-bce-chassis-cen-tr-4-14-08-8-.jpg   CEN Matrix TR-bce-chassis-cen-tr-4-14-08-10-.jpg  

Murnan Modified Motors - www.Murnanmodified.com
Mcran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:38 AM   #1238
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Tabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Tabushi

MCRAN,

Which tank is that ?, and, why you are not using the stock one ?

cya !!

E-Mail : pato_concha@yahoo.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/patoconcha
Whatsapp : +56 9 66165085
Tabushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:50 AM   #1239
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

that is the stock TR tank isnt it?
bobf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 03:19 PM   #1240
Tech Master

Yes that really looks like the stock tank.

HOTBODIES RACING / FULL THROTTLE RACEWAY (OWNER / OPERATOR)
lockmouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #1241
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

that is the stock one
Old 04-15-2008, 08:19 AM   #1242
Tech Adept

It's the stock Cen TR 150cc tank.
Old 04-15-2008, 03:54 PM   #1243
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcran View Post
Justin will be using the new BCE Cen C2X Pro (Nats) chassis for the Truck Nationals in 2008. The build went good and everything went right together. We are using the Hot Bodies diff gears and will start with a 46 Spur and most likely end up going to a 48. We are heading to our home track tomorrow evening to do some testing and Iíll let everyone know what Justin thinks of the new Cen TR. One thing for certain is itís a lot lighter. According to Bill at BCE track performance will be better in every area. The chassis you see in the pictures is the final run of a year long project between BCE and Cen Racing. This chassis will be available in the next couple weeks. You will be able to order it from www.rcracingparts.com or www.machinesrchobbies.com ,the only difference is it will have a black hard coating instead of the bare aluminum that you see in the pictures. Justin is looking forward to having BCE Racing Products as a sponsor and would like to thank Bill at BCE for his support. Also thanks to Andrew and Ken at Cen Racing and Gene at Machineís RC Racing for all the support and making the beginning of 2008 a really fun year with may more races to come.
What else are you running on the TR as far as the diffs, outdrives and driveshafts, etc.?
Thanks for the info!
t4usee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 07:33 PM   #1244
Tech Adept

Justin and I went to our local track and did some testing today with the new BCE chassis. First off the truck is just over a pound lighter. Even with the 46/13 gearing the truck accelerated much better. It also jumped and rotated around the corners better. After changing the shock oil, rear toe/squat plate, and moving the rear hubs to the center Justin said the truck is much better. On a scale from 1-10 (10 being the best) Justin said that itís an 8. Great work Andrew and Bill. This chassis setup is a must. Justin has a big smile on his face. Also it looked like he wasnít having to run the truck as hard and was going much faster.

t4usee, the F/R diffs are stock Cen with the pins. We just went to a Jammin center diff with the Cen 46 tooth spur. We have all Gene's Blue upgrade parts, Reckward Tuning 13T clutch bell, Jammin silver clutch shoes with 1.0 springs (testing only, usually run the Cen blue shoes with 1.1). Kyosho rear hub carriers, Jammin servo saver plastic parts, OFNA drive cup for the center rear (the center rear dog-bone is a prototype Cen) and a Hot Bodies CVD drive in the center front. Everything else is all stock parts from the Cen Matrix buggy and truggy kits. I think thatís it. For the center drives you can also use the Kyosho drives. We have them but havenít put then in yet. Don't have to shim them like the Hot Body center shafts.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:20 PM   #1245
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

a quick recent pic nothing special