R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2010, 06:07 PM   #8626
Tech Addict
 
bluer322's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 576
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Does anyone know when losi is coming out with a new buggy/truggy?
__________________
T. Nicholson
Murnan Modified Motors
Matrix Tires
Serpent, 748tq
bluer322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 06:13 PM   #8627
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,873
Default

probley not, intill the ecomony gets better and sales get better for 1/8 scale
i dont know, what else they can improve though from the 2.0 t or 2.0 b even though i never driven one only a eight-t 1.0 which im running now.
tc5 man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #8628
Tech Master
 
Tate72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,144
Trader Rating: 52 (98%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra View Post
100% fine.

Thanks Bro....
__________________
Team Durango, http://www.team-durango.com/
TrakPower Speed Equipment, http://www.trakpowerusa.com/
DE Racing, http://www.deracing.net/
WWW.JCPRCRACEWAY.COM
Tate72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #8629
Tech Master
 
Tate72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,144
Trader Rating: 52 (98%+)
Default

Ok I have a question, I am running 3000 in the rear on my buggy now. If I ran 2000, what would change on it or would I even notice a difference?

Thanks for any help...
__________________
Team Durango, http://www.team-durango.com/
TrakPower Speed Equipment, http://www.trakpowerusa.com/
DE Racing, http://www.deracing.net/
WWW.JCPRCRACEWAY.COM
Tate72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:13 PM   #8630
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,873
Default

has anybody, that owns a eight-t run diffrent shock springs other than black on the front and gray on the rear ? im just, curious if the silver front spring on the front and green on the rear like the eight buggy whould work good on a smooth and rutty hard suface that has a red clay mix and sometimes gets dry ?


its the spring rate for the eight-t truggy by the way im talking about.
tc5 man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:37 PM   #8631
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,873
Default

anybody ? man its hard to get a answer on this tread .

Last edited by tc5 man; 09-08-2010 at 06:18 PM.
tc5 man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:28 PM   #8632
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tate72 View Post
Ok I have a question, I am running 3000 in the rear on my buggy now. If I ran 2000, what would change on it or would I even notice a difference?

Thanks for any help...
if i, remeber i ran 2000 on the rear of my eight 1.0 last year it did give me more corner traction that i need it. i dont think i used 3000 in the rear ever more it whould give you more foward tracton you will notice a diffrence ethier way.


i did try 1000 on the rear and well i hated it lol.
tc5 man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:05 PM   #8633
Suspended
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: northern michigan
Posts: 7,916
Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc5 man View Post
has anybody, that owns a eight-t run diffrent shock springs other than black on the front and gray on the rear ? im just, curious if the silver front spring on the front and green on the rear like the eight buggy whould work good on a smooth and rutty hard suface that has a red clay mix and sometimes gets dry ?


its the spring rate for the eight-t truggy by the way im talking about.
im running purple in the rear with 35wt oil, and green front with 40wt, seems to work very well for me, corners great and good for the bigger jumps.
inferno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:15 PM   #8634
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno13 View Post
im running purple in the rear with 35wt oil, and green front with 40wt, seems to work very well for me, corners great and good for the bigger jumps.

oh ok, thanks yea slider on here was telling me to use the purple on the rear with 40 wt oil and silver on the front with 40 wt also. i just was thinking that the purple spring whould be too stiff since it is the stiffest spring for the rear .

but i guess using heavyer oil will help with that.
yea i have a big triple now at my track which i havnt tried yet.
tc5 man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:26 AM   #8635
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,873
Default

anybody else ?
tc5 man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:31 PM   #8636
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc5 man View Post
oh ok, thanks yea slider on here was telling me to use the purple on the rear with 40 wt oil and silver on the front with 40 wt also. i just was thinking that the purple spring whould be too stiff since it is the stiffest spring for the rear .

but i guess using heavyer oil will help with that.
yea i have a big triple now at my track which i havnt tried yet.

heres the track surface i race on and that big triple jump
Attached Thumbnails
Losi 8ight building and setup-4907455305_62fc65a073_b.jpg  
tc5 man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 06:24 PM   #8637
Tech Master
 
Tate72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,144
Trader Rating: 52 (98%+)
Default

Shock question??

I have a problem with one of the front shocks on my buggy. I set it up for full rebound but when I press it in to make sure it rebounds it comes back out about 1/4 of the way out. I changed all the seals on it but it still does it.
Does anybody have any ideas why this does this? I am stumped....


Thanks for any help I can get...
__________________
Team Durango, http://www.team-durango.com/
TrakPower Speed Equipment, http://www.trakpowerusa.com/
DE Racing, http://www.deracing.net/
WWW.JCPRCRACEWAY.COM
Tate72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:49 AM   #8638
Tech Lord
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,482
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tate72 View Post
Shock question??

I have a problem with one of the front shocks on my buggy. I set it up for full rebound but when I press it in to make sure it rebounds it comes back out about 1/4 of the way out. I changed all the seals on it but it still does it.
Does anybody have any ideas why this does this? I am stumped....


Thanks for any help I can get...

Not enough oil in the shock
__________________
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:22 PM   #8639
Tech Master
 
Tate72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,144
Trader Rating: 52 (98%+)
Default

Nope it is filled to the top. It was spilling over like it should. I did everything that I was supposed to do. I did the same on all the shocks and this one is the only one that gave me problems..
__________________
Team Durango, http://www.team-durango.com/
TrakPower Speed Equipment, http://www.trakpowerusa.com/
DE Racing, http://www.deracing.net/
WWW.JCPRCRACEWAY.COM
Tate72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:32 PM   #8640
Tech Lord
 
Oasis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: * Sin Cal *
Posts: 10,332
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default

You need to do it over, you got something wrong, no big deal, keep trying till it's the same.
__________________
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
Oasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Losi 8ight Clutch building Cvdiver Nitro Off-Road 3 05-21-2008 04:47 AM
Team Losi 8ight Buggy with Brushless Setup RcOneNitro R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 9 04-20-2008 06:04 PM
losi 8ight-t package f/t for brushless lipo setup ColeT R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 6 03-02-2008 11:17 AM
Losi 8ight-t setup F/s ColeT R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 15 02-11-2008 08:51 PM
OS .21 V-spec Cluth Setup on Losi 8ight? RcOneNitro Nitro Off-Road 6 09-03-2007 01:07 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:07 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net