R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2010, 09:35 PM   #8611
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWVR6_T View Post
You will have a lot of answers but if you dont try it your self you are never gonna know how really works for you, why? 1.driving style 2.Track conditions 3. set up skills, etc. This is what I did http://www.losi.com/ProdInfo/Files/8...ning_Guide.pdf it helps a lot and is the best tool that you can have in your tool box, you will learn a lot with this guide, also this one http://users.telenet.be/elvo/ and (pick the very first item in the page) http://www.hudy.net/xhudy/products/p...2&kategoria=64 (you can save it to your computer or print it out). If you dont find any answer to your questions here you don't know how to read lol . Good Luck.
BTW. The fact that the Losi 8 1.0 is old not means that can't win races...


and the, eight-t 1.0 can win club races againest 2.0 t also im prof of that one.
i actually dint know losi had a tuning guide for the eight 1.0 thanks !
tc5 man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:39 PM   #8612
Tech Master
 
pyromania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Hills, CA
Posts: 1,283
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc5 man View Post
and the, eight-t 1.0 can win club races againest 2.0 t also im prof of that one.
i actually dint know losi had a tuning guide for the eight 1.0 thanks !


Please let's not start this argument again.
__________________
Jesse Carrillo
Team Driver For:
TLR | Horizon Hobby | Nitrotane | Spektrum | HandleITHobbies | 818 Designs
pyromania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:42 PM   #8613
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyromania View Post


Please let's not start this argument again.

yea i know you are just putting down the 1.0t like usaul.
im talking, about just club racing not big events so anything can win thats not way out of date.
tc5 man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:50 PM   #8614
Tech Addict
 
VWVR6_T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Western,PA
Posts: 560
Send a message via MSN to VWVR6_T
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc5 man View Post
yea i know you are just putting down the 1.0t like usaul.
im talking, about just club racing not big events so anything can win thats not way out of date.
TC5 man don't worry about this comments, everyone that been in this hobby for a while knows that any buggy can win in any given day. Is not worth the time argue to a kid, lol
__________________
TLR 8ight 2.0 - Werks B5/2058 l Airtronics l Hitec l rev-rc.com l Werks Fuels l Sweep
TLR 8ight T 2.0 - Werks B5 Pro/2013 l Airtronics l Hitec l rev-rc.com l Werks Fuels l AKA
Ofna GTP l Hyper 8P Turbo
QUOTE by FLHX1550 "The Werks B5 is kind of a legend"
VWVR6_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:53 PM   #8615
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWVR6_T View Post
TC5 man don't worry about this comments, everyone that been in this hobby for a while knows that any buggy can win in any given day. Is not worth the time argue to a kid, lol

yea i , know it just ticks me off when some guys on here think that thats all.
not everyone has money to blow like some do on here lol.

and im not the best driver ethier im not bad though.
tc5 man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:48 AM   #8616
Tech Master
 
Tate72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,144
Trader Rating: 52 (98%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWVR6_T View Post
You will have a lot of answers but if you dont try it your self you are never gonna know how really works for you, why? 1.driving style 2.Track conditions 3. set up skills, etc. This is what I did http://www.losi.com/ProdInfo/Files/8...ning_Guide.pdf it helps a lot and is the best tool that you can have in your tool box, you will learn a lot with this guide, also this one http://users.telenet.be/elvo/ and (pick the very first item in the page) http://www.hudy.net/xhudy/products/p...2&kategoria=64 (you can save it to your computer or print it out). If you dont find any answer to your questions here you don't know how to read lol . Good Luck.
BTW. The fact that the Losi 8 1.0 is old not means that can't win races...

Thanks for the help dude. Yeah I know that I have to try it myself which is what I want to do. But I was just looking for something like this as a starter to help more understand it. You know what I mean?

As for the 1.0, yeah I know. Anything can win on any given day.
__________________
Team Durango, http://www.team-durango.com/
TrakPower Speed Equipment, http://www.trakpowerusa.com/
DE Racing, http://www.deracing.net/
WWW.JCPRCRACEWAY.COM
Tate72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 07:29 AM   #8617
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Aurora, Colorado
Posts: 3,644
Default

wrong link

should be:

http://www.hudy.net/xhudy/products/p...8&kategoria=64
__________________
TLR - Spektrum - Horizon - TLR 8ight 4.0 - TLR 8ight-T 4.0 - TLR 22 4.0 - Orion
token is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:40 AM   #8618
Tech Master
 
pyromania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Hills, CA
Posts: 1,283
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc5 man View Post
yea i , know it just ticks me off when some guys on here think that thats all.
not everyone has money to blow like some do on here lol.

and im not the best driver ethier im not bad though.
It's not about who has the better car. Hell, I still have a 1.0 sitting around.

It's because you absolutely love to start this argument all the time. Have you driven a 2.0? No you haven't, so how why do you say that the 1.0 is so much better? Once you drive one, you'll know what we're talking about. Trust us when we say that the 2.0 just drives so much better.
__________________
Jesse Carrillo
Team Driver For:
TLR | Horizon Hobby | Nitrotane | Spektrum | HandleITHobbies | 818 Designs
pyromania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:42 AM   #8619
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyromania View Post
It's not about who has the better car. Hell, I still have a 1.0 sitting around.

It's because you absolutely love to start this argument all the time. Have you driven a 2.0? No you haven't, so how why do you say that the 1.0 is so much better? Once you drive one, you'll know what we're talking. Trust us when we say that the 2.0 just drives so much better.

dude i never, said that the 1.0 t is better than the 2.0 t im just saying that its competive at a (CLUB RACING ! ) and get run with the 2.0 t at that level of racing .

so be it that, 2.0t handles better but i kind of like the way the eight-t handles i just, think adding the tft 1.0 t chassis will make it even better.
tc5 man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:53 AM   #8620
Tech Master
 
pyromania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Hills, CA
Posts: 1,283
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc5 man View Post
dude i never, said that the 1.0 t is better than the 2.0 t im just saying that its competive at a (CLUB RACING ! ) and get run with the 2.0 t at that level of racing .
What ever you say. Believe what you want, I'm just going to let it go. The results speak for themselves.
__________________
Jesse Carrillo
Team Driver For:
TLR | Horizon Hobby | Nitrotane | Spektrum | HandleITHobbies | 818 Designs
pyromania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:58 AM   #8621
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyromania View Post
What ever you say. Believe what you want, I'm just going to let it go. The results speak for themselves.

the results speak, for its self well i have won a race againist some 2.0 t in a sportsman class so i will leave it at that. and had the fastest lap time
and im not the best driver ethier.

any 1/8 buggy/truggy, that is light etc can win on raceday at a club level.
tc5 man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 01:47 PM   #8622
Tech Master
 
8ight-racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
Posts: 1,087
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc5 man View Post
the results speak, for its self well i have won a race againist some 2.0 t in a sportsman class so i will leave it at that. and had the fastest lap time
and im not the best driver ethier.

any 1/8 buggy/truggy, that is light etc can win on raceday at a club level.
Any 1/8 buggy/truggy can win at a club level, because club racing is just for fun and not very competative for the most part. Instead of always talking about how good it does at club racing, how about you go to a big race with better drivers and see how you do?
__________________
Palm Desert R/C Raceway - www.palmdesertrcraceway.com

JQ Products, Pro-Line, TKO, Buku, Werks Fuel, Savox, A Main Hobbies, and Uncle Don's Hobbies
8ight-racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 02:43 PM   #8623
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ight-racer View Post
Any 1/8 buggy/truggy can win at a club level, because club racing is just for fun and not very competative for the most part. Instead of always talking about how good it does at club racing, how about you go to a big race with better drivers and see how you do?

i wouldnt say, its not competive espially at money races and thophy races
now why dont i race at big races is because im not that dam good lol.
tc5 man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:37 PM   #8624
Tech Master
 
Tate72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,144
Trader Rating: 52 (98%+)
Default

Hey question for someone, will the 2.0 buggy shock towers work on a 1.0 buggy?
They say nothing changed accept the length so I don't know why they wouldn't. Just wanted to ask.
__________________
Team Durango, http://www.team-durango.com/
TrakPower Speed Equipment, http://www.trakpowerusa.com/
DE Racing, http://www.deracing.net/
WWW.JCPRCRACEWAY.COM
Tate72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:40 PM   #8625
Tech Lord
 
Integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,482
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tate72 View Post
Hey question for someone, will the 2.0 buggy shock towers work on a 1.0 buggy?
They say nothing changed accept the length so I don't know why they wouldn't. Just wanted to ask.


100% fine.
__________________
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Losi 8ight Clutch building Cvdiver Nitro Off-Road 3 05-21-2008 04:47 AM
Team Losi 8ight Buggy with Brushless Setup RcOneNitro R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 9 04-20-2008 06:04 PM
losi 8ight-t package f/t for brushless lipo setup ColeT R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 6 03-02-2008 11:17 AM
Losi 8ight-t setup F/s ColeT R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 15 02-11-2008 08:51 PM
OS .21 V-spec Cluth Setup on Losi 8ight? RcOneNitro Nitro Off-Road 6 09-03-2007 01:07 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:36 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net