Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Nebraska/Iowa Racing
Jconcepts Indoor Nationals Finals Preperations schedule >

Jconcepts Indoor Nationals Finals Preperations schedule

Jconcepts Indoor Nationals Finals Preperations schedule

Old 11-29-2013, 05:50 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Jconcepts Indoor Nationals Finals Preperations schedule

With the Jconcepts Indoor Nationals almost here we'll be doing some major work to the pit area and of course the offroad track to accomodate all the entries.

If you have left your stuff in the pit area and are not racing you will need to pick up your stuff. We will need every inch of pit space.

The offroad track will be closed on Monday, Dec 2 through Wednesday Dec 11.

I could definitely use some help on Tuesday Dec 3 with the track. I'll need help with the raking, shaping and tamping of the track.

We'll also need some help on Friday, Dec 6 reconfiguring the pit area and cleaning the place up.

Finally, I am looking for someone that is NOT racing that can help me with controlled practice and registration all day, Friday, Dec 13. PM me and I can fill you in on the details. An event like this, I simply cannot do everything myself.

This event is the largest and most prestigous race we've had on the offroad, lets show the world what we're all about.