Wiki Posts
Search

Oval Nation: Latest Updates

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Tech Addict

Default Oval Nation: Latest Updates

http://oval-nation.webs.com

Well, I spent some time this week doing some updates on the Oval Nation site. Got SIX new tracks listed this week! The states of Florida and Indiana lead the pack with eight tracks listed each. Got our first track listed in Georgia, New Jersey, and in Vermont listed as well.

James Van Horn of McPappy Racing was kind enough to allow us to post his team's latest creation, the McPappy Dart 2.5. It's shown on the "News" page.

Got the Hooter OUtlaw Chassis Tour and North East Oval Tour updated as well. I'm waiting to see the Brushless Racing League's points before we get them posted.

If you're a track owner who wants to get their track listed, please send the info requested on the front page; it gets on the site quicker if it's e-mailed ([email protected]).

If you have a big event you want to see on the Oval Nation calendar, let me know.

If you're a manufacturer who wants to advertise (free!), let me know and we'll get a banner up.

FORUMS: Message boards are ready to go, guys and gals! There's one for each track that gets listed, easy to find (in alphabetical order by state/province); message boards for product support, a calendar for big events coming up. Photo Galleries...plenty of stuff!

So come on over! We are currently THE only site dealing ONLY with R/C oval racing - dirt, asphalt, concrete, carpet, foam tile...if it goes fast and ONLY turns left (well, the Snowbirds has their Figure 8 race coming up - we'll make an exception for that one ;-))...then you'll see it at Oval Nation!

http://oval-nation.webs.com

Thanks!

Jimmy