Wiki Posts
Search

Fort Dodge Iowa raceway

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (98%+)

" Qoute"
OK, I think we are going to have a dash for cash. I was going to take the top 5 qualifiers from Expert Truggy and Expert Buggy and have 2 Dash for Cash, but thats not fair for the Intermediate guys. If you guys want, we will have a $5 signup fee for all those who want to be in the Dash. It will be 5 laps...Motocross like start. In other words, lined up side by side and pin it to win it. Block passes and bumping encouraged. This is just something I think would be fun, and a chance to win some money. Feedback from you guys would be great.

Another thing, I messed up my back this weekend something fierce so I wont be productive at the track. I can do stuff at home though. If you are planning on attending this race, can you let me know what class(s) you want to run in, and your Personal transponder number(s) so I can get you entered into the scoring system. This will help things to run faster and better for this weekend. Also, does anyone out there need House Transponders that are coming? If so I need to make arrangements.

Just post them to this forum http://www.iowarctracks.com/index.php?topic=3716.30 . If someone can copy this link to the Minnesota forums, that would be greatly appreciated,as well as any others that I might not know about.

See yall this weekend!
Tony

This is Dave
Old 07-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Tech Master

$20 first class, $15 for any additional classes. More news, IF the turnout is good, we will be paying back some money in addition to the Dash for Cash! In the years past we went around to local sponsors, and that was the payout money. However, since the economy has been tough on everyone this year, we have elected to not do that. The money race will be back in full force next year, but like I mentioned, if the turnout is good, we are paying out!
Old 07-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Tech Master

Well the track is dialed. We got an inch of hard fast rain this morning and the track was dry by 1. We worked on it all afternoon and it is groomed and smooth. Josh Ford and a few guys are on it as I type this. The chance of rain went down for this evening from 50% chance to 10 so we are looking good. Bring your A game to Fort Mugen and lets get it on. We hope to see alot of you tommorrow.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

thanks to all the omaha area guys that made the trip over to dodge. it was a great day of racing. we will see you all at the pro series race!!!