Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Nebraska/Iowa Racing
OTWG Newsletter and Discussion >

OTWG Newsletter and Discussion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OTWG Newsletter and Discussion

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 07:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default OTWG Newsletter and Discussion

We are trying to save a little money this spring so we will not be mailing the Battery Burner newsletter. We will be posting most of the newsletter online at our website. http://users.conpoint.com/jschoenr/
It may take me a few days to get the website updated because we are working on the expansion of the Hadar R/C Raceway the new dimensions are 50 X 105. Bring on your Gas Trucks / Buggies / Monster Trucks we will be ready.
Thanks from Over The Wall Gang
Old 04-22-2006, 08:41 PM
Tech Regular

We want photos when you're done!
Old 04-22-2006, 09:07 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Cool!
Old 04-23-2006, 06:28 PM
Tech Elite

wow!! I will definately want to race there if you go bigger.. sweet!!
Old 05-01-2006, 06:02 PM
Tech Regular

Hope ya'll can make it to Lincoln on May, 20 for the first big off road race of the year!

June, 18 we'll return the favor.
Old 05-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

hey jon do u have any pictures of the track? jw. we hope to get down there on the 21st. see u then. scott
Old 05-09-2006, 07:24 PM
Tech Addict

Ok guys I have posted some pictures on our website http://users.conpoint.com/jschoenr/page11.html
The pictures don't really show the differenc in size. You need to see it in person. The club members really made a good challenging layout for the track, lots of elevation changes and the track is a little rough. It will be a good race track. Our first race in May 21.
Thanks John Schoenauer
Old 05-09-2006, 08:23 PM
Tech Regular

My cousin is graduating on May 21, in Stanton so I will be up there. I don't know if I'll bring my MT or not, if not I'll just stop by and say "Hi". By the way, how many guys run MT in Hadar?

The track looks like a lot of fun, good job guys. I like the pipes and the t's on the ends. It looks like the track has grown quite a bit. How big is it now?

Hadar has some of the best dirt, kinda sandy it's good for racin' and grown' melons. Love them Norfolk melons!

Hope to see some of you in Lincoln on May, 20.
-Lance
Old 05-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Regional Moderator

The layout looks like a lot of fun. I can see the changes that were made. It will make the racing up there even better. Too bad I'll never get a Sunday away from the home track this summer to race up there this year, especially since four of the Summer Series races are the same weekend as when you guys race.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Norfolk, Way too much fun!

Come race with us on the 21st, The Plex RACE SERIES BEGINS THIS SUNDAY!

Is this better?

Last edited by xlgraphicspro; 05-19-2006 at 10:05 AM.
Old 05-17-2006, 04:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xlgraphicspro
Ok, Now that Bob isn't the Moderator Anymore, I can start speaking the truth without any repercussions! You Know, because Alex does what I want, when I want!

First Off, this Nebraska Thread is Dead, not enough chatter going on. So I FIGURED I'LL MAKE IT MY JOB TO GET IT GOING. I thought to myself (what is the best way to fill up the boards?) And then it came to me like a thunderbolt, How about I start insulting people! Yeah, Yeah that's it!

First off, Norfolk Should be renamed to "Nor-Funk,"Yeah, How does that feel? I'm not talking about the track in Norfolk, I mean Norfunk, It's actually the City that's Funky, Don't think I forgot it's actually Hadar, Which also should be re-named Hay-Dar. That's right, because you guys have alot of cows, and cows eat HAY!

Oh Snap! How is that for SALT IN THE WOUNDS?

I bet you guys are really pissed at me right now, You know what, I'll give you guys the oppertunity to try and beat me up! So Show up Sunday May 21st at THE PLEX, and it's on! Make sure to be here before 12 and bring your RC stuff, because who knows, we might have some racing going on that day. So, after your done beating me into pulp, you can have fun racing at our first Official Points race. I plan on having a bunch of people there to kick the ever lov'n Stuff'n out of me, so show up early and get your self a place in line.

Do you have a death wish??
Old 05-17-2006, 07:46 PM
Tech Addict

Default STIR IT UP

xlgraphicspro I don't care what you call the town (Norfolk) it is just where my mail gets delivered!!!

As far as Hadar, I recently read that the name comes from a German word for FIGHT so bring it on!!!!!

As far as challenging us to come to HobbyPlex come on you are just scared to race at a good track!!!!!

If there is anything else I can do to help with your new life’s ambition let me know.
Thanks John
Old 05-18-2006, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Effective advertising. Come give me the biggest beat down in history. But if I can get some guys rounded up, we'll come up some weekend. I know I've been up there plenty to know what to expect. I'll bring my buggy, and maybe my gas truck in case you guys actually have some gas vehicles show up.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:05 PM
Tech Addict

I am sure there will be enough gas competition for you when you have time to check it out.
John
Old 05-22-2006, 08:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

hey had a fun time down there on sunday. the new track rocks, i cant wait untill we get up there again. mayb next time keep up w/ dale the hole time. i doubt it hes got alot of stick time under him. hope to see u again soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.