Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WHAT IS THE PLAN FOR M.S.R.A.

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 08:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

That might explain the scrubbing . I was talking with a group that runs at the both& fall brawl this winter and the big issue with the out of towners is Setup . Most nitro and tc guys I've ran with lately travel a lot to race and even tho tire ware might be minimal there the setup don't work at other tracks so its hard for them to come down and run cause it creates so much work before and after running on the concrete track vs tarmack elsewhere.
I will say all that I've spoke with this winter about racing outside on road wishes u guys could have a few races at the restaurant (can't remember the name) nothing but positive comments about that location by all . Theirs a really strong on road crowd in nash and I think theirs 10+ racers that would be willing to run some asfault .
Old 02-05-2013, 09:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jlfx car audio
That might explain the scrubbing . I was talking with a group that runs at the both& fall brawl this winter and the big issue with the out of towners is Setup . Most nitro and tc guys I've ran with lately travel a lot to race and even tho tire ware might be minimal there the setup don't work at other tracks so its hard for them to come down and run cause it creates so much work before and after running on the concrete track vs tarmack elsewhere.
I will say all that I've spoke with this winter about racing outside on road wishes u guys could have a few races at the restaurant (can't remember the name) nothing but positive comments about that location by all . Theirs a really strong on road crowd in nash and I think theirs 10+ racers that would be willing to run some asfault .
There was NO fall brawl this past year. Set up is not that hard to find. I ran ALL summer at the new location and had to replace very few parts and the car is in great shape.
Before you give up on this track PLEASE just come out once and try it, I promise you... you will like it.
If you want information from someone who HAS raced this track and not just hear say, p.m. me and we can talk.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Wait!!! So you mean don't crash into the rail?

hey guys Me and Myles are gonna try and come down when we can \
Got a Little one on the way Due in march so could put a wrinkle in the number of times we can race

I'm gonna jump into that VTA action for sure. Oh and alson the track is great I was scuffing the chassis a little on my touring car but i just had it to low.

see you guys when racing starts
Old 02-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

congrats on the new one coming.......we look forward to seeing you guys at the track!.......

gotta get my grandsons mini ready,so Miles can lap him....LOL!
Old 02-24-2013, 06:58 PM
Tech Regular

I ran my car on the track this past summer, I enjoyed racing there but the problem I had was the cracks in the pavement. If you could run the other direction the cracks would not have been a problem. I know it is the same track for everyone and when you race you need to remeber where the good line is located. I had ran the same chassie on asphalt and carpet for, I think, almost three years so there was some ware on the bottom but after the last time I raced there I had to replace the chassi because the front of the chassie where the bumper connects was worn completely where the bumper with a little help came completey off of the chassie. I did raise the chassie height to about 6MM hoping this would help. Again I am not unhappy with the track I did like the way the track flowed and I did have a good time. If the price of gas comes down some more I may come over there a few times this racing season with eithere my mini or VTA car.

Just my two cents,

Joe

Last edited by SmokinJoeM; 02-24-2013 at 06:59 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-25-2013, 07:43 AM
Tech Master

Joe, we ran the track as you suggested most of the year.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:53 PM
Tech Regular

John, I am glad to hear about the change in direction. I guess that means when I am not racing at Zack's track I can make my way over there with my VTA or Mini to mix it up with you people. Still running VTA and Mini?

Joe
Old 02-26-2013, 06:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SmokinJoeM
John, I am glad to hear about the change in direction. I guess that means when I am not racing at Zack's track I can make my way over there with my VTA or Mini to mix it up with you people. Still running VTA and Mini?

Joe
joe,Vta was the way to go lastyear......more entries than other classes,and the racing was tight also.....

a little bird told me we have a new concrete guy for this year,cracks shouldnt be a worry
Old 03-27-2013, 02:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Trolling.......
Old 03-27-2013, 07:14 PM
Tech Elite

Jeff pick up a xb4 and come run with us at Sean's . its like Turing cars on steroids ! Love them .
Old 04-04-2013, 06:21 PM
Tech Adept

Default Where's the Web Site

Looks like the website bill is due again!
Old 04-06-2013, 07:45 AM
Tech Elite

That's odd I couldnt even find the site .
Old 05-01-2013, 06:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Is there anyone racing onroad in Memphis anymore?!? Been quiet for quite some time on the forums. And, what does this do as far as the Beat the Heat race for this year? Is this race going to happen anymore?
Old 07-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Any VTA racing in the Mighty "M" this weekend
Old 07-13-2013, 03:58 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DARKSIDE
Any VTA racing in the Mighty "M" this weekend
On road racing in Memphis is kaput!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.