Wiki Posts
Search

New location

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 01:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Race Day!

O.K. the next race date is the 29th. Get your gear ready and come on over and race with us!

T/C, VTA, Mini. Three cars will make a class
Old 07-25-2012, 08:50 PM
Tech Elite

I hope to have some video of this coming weekends racing. I will post it as soon as it is ready.
Looks like this Sunday is going to be a good day to race. Come on out and join in the fun!
Old 07-31-2012, 02:52 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Any luck on videos taken
Old 08-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Tech Elite

Sorry, I couldn't make it to today to race, I will see all of you in two weeks
Old 08-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Tech Elite

Racin' this weekend who's coming?
Old 09-23-2012, 08:59 PM

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default what classes

what classes do u guys got no there??? 1/8 nitro or electric??? like to kyosho inferno gt2 cars??
Old 10-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Is the new track still being utilized/any racing going on? Are there any guys interested in breaking out their Inferno GT cars and running again (since that track is perfect for those cars)?
Old 10-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Are you guys planning on hosting a TCS race this year? I miss the smell of silver can motors going up in flames!
Old 10-04-2012, 06:57 AM
Tech Elite

I hope you guys can pick up the attendance with the racing scene there. I have been working on trying to bring a couple of races to your area but with the anemic attendance going on now, the folks I am talking with are not too sure. I hate to see that many of you (who I consider my r/c brothers) not participate in racing at the new track. I love coming to Memphis and braving the humidity of Beat the Heat as well as enjoying to pleasant weather of Fall Brawl. The level of competition is on par with many other areas I have visited over the years along with being the greatest group of guys I have rubbed lexan with (make you fill like family at your races, not an outsider/out-of-towner).
Old 10-09-2012, 07:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

What's the popular class these days? I'm wanting to get another on-road car, and was just curious if Mini/F1/VTA was the popular class to race.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I have been Eyeballing the new xray T4.. Are you guys running 17.5 blinky tc?
Old 11-14-2012, 04:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brad.R
I have been Eyeballing the new xray T4.. Are you guys running 17.5 blinky tc?
New T4 is baZaZZ! Had mine about a month.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:00 AM
Tech Elite

Got a question for everyone, "Do you think that racing in Memphis might want to hold some races at the old location at Whitehouse next year?" I ask because since racing has moved to Southhaven, it has pretty much fallen of the cliff. I hardly hear about anyone racing or see a lot of racers from your area posting anymore. Been trying to get a big GT race scheduled for your area but the promoter is reluctant due to the preceived lack of interest in racing in Memphis. Can anyone fill me in on the true scope of what is happening in the Memphis racing scene? You can PM me the response if necessary.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JLock
Got a question for everyone, "Do you think that racing in Memphis might want to hold some races at the old location at Whitehouse next year?" I ask because since racing has moved to Southhaven, it has pretty much fallen of the cliff. I hardly hear about anyone racing or see a lot of racers from your area posting anymore. Been trying to get a big GT race scheduled for your area but the promoter is reluctant due to the preceived lack of interest in racing in Memphis. Can anyone fill me in on the true scope of what is happening in the Memphis racing scene? You can PM me the response if necessary.
I guess the answer to your question is that pretty much everyone else has either moved on to other hobbies or are off racing dirt off-road or dirt oval. With that said, I would like to run some on-road also but I guess it will take time for people to start to run on-road again with all that has gone on in the last few years pertaining to the on-road racing scene here in Memphis.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:25 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SmokinJoeM
I guess the answer to your question is that pretty much everyone else has either moved on to other hobbies or are off racing dirt off-road or dirt oval. With that said, I would like to run some on-road also but I guess it will take time for people to start to run on-road again with all that has gone on in the last few years pertaining to the on-road racing scene here in Memphis.
That is a shame about the onroad scene there. I have been a lot of places racing my cars and Memphis is right at the top in my book. Why? It is because you guys have been the greatest as far as treatment to out-of-towners that come to race there. I rank you guys slightly ahead of the crew in Puerto Rico that I have raced with most recently. I have had my most fun running with MSRA and it is a shame that onroad has pretty much died in Memphis. I will keep monitoring you guys on here and facebook and if things pick back up, I will be there if my schedule allows.

Last edited by JLock; 11-22-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.