Search

2010 MID SOUTH REGION RACING SCHEDULES

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 02:16 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default 2010 MID SOUTH REGION RACING SCHEDULES

2010 MID SOUTH REGION RACING SCHEDULES

I thought it would be a good I idea to start a thread regarding the upcoming 2010 Asphalt Racing Schedules, so that we may get everyone on the same page in terms of race dates.

Over the course of the last couple seasons there have been many many mentions of getting the Memphis (MSRA) Schedule and the Jonesboro (Mid America RC Raceway) schedules to work in better harmony and even brief discussion of a points series between both cities. I would like to make this happen for 2010. I would like for all racers on both sides of the river to be able to make all races at each place if they so choose.

With that being said Ill start by laying out my tenative plans for the Jonesboro schedule. I do not plan to host nearly as many events as I have done in the past. This will make it much easier to make the schedules mesh, but mainly Im just looking to change things up a bit. I do however plan to have some "Feature" races that will be spread out all throughout the year. Some of my plans include,

TCS Warm-Up (this will be a tunning clinic intended to help newer drivers)

TOP GUN Shoot-Out (click link below for some hints of what to expect)
http://rcevilempire.com/2009/08/race...gun-challenge/

BTH Warm-Up (this will be a tunning clinic)

Mid America Regionals (to replace a State Race, or a ROAR regionals)

Fall Brawl Sparring Session (this will be a tunning clinic)

As you can see this is far fewer events than I have done in the past and there will be more focus on helping newer drivers rather than catering to already experienced drivers. I feel that this will be a good change and make each event hold a greater value. If you would like to take part in these tunning clinics by filling the roll of tutor for the day please feel free to contact me by P.M. You may be suprise at what you have to offer to a newbie.

I intent to hold these events in the order they are listed above. I would like arrange the dates of each event to align with the MSRA schedule. If we can do this and still come up with a points series between the two cities then that would be great.

I am hoping to get lots of helpfull constructive input on this topic so that we may plan the best outdoor season yet.

If to would like to take part in this disscusion please click the link below and post your comments there.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/arkansas...-rc-scene-141/
Old 11-23-2009, 08:56 AM
Regional Moderator

Over sixty views and not one person has shown a concern for next years schedule for Jonesboro or Memphis. Maybe I should just scratch next years efforts all together.

Last edited by mrrcguy; 11-23-2009 at 01:58 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:58 PM
Regional Moderator

If to would like to take part in this disscusion please click the link below and post your comments there.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/arkansas...-rc-scene-141/