Community
Wiki Posts
Search

problem with savage 25

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 07:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by onroad dude
ProudSavageOwnr: i would watch what you say about people on here. and consdering i have been running cars for over 6 years and have seen this problem alot i have ideas on how it works! plus thats what HPI told me to do when i called them about this problem one time. even traxxas will tell you this. i short i would not go around calling people names like you have cuz in the long run its only going to hurt your credability! and farther more if you have a coment like that to be said it should be done by a PM!

P.s. im sorry to here that the guys at you local hobby store must not like you! but its not hard to see why!

ive actualy been into nitro for 8 years excluding the 3 years i ditched it for so i guess ill let u do the math :P
Old 01-30-2006, 07:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

years isnt what matters what matters is the fact that your on here slamming me! and you dont even know me! im just going to lmao when you piss the wrong person off on here and they boot you!
Old 01-30-2006, 08:28 PM
Tech Elite

lmaoooooo
Old 01-30-2006, 08:41 PM
Tech Adept

i hate people like PROUD SAVAGE OWNER wut a tard
Old 01-30-2006, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by nitro guy1
i hate people like PROUD SAVAGE OWNER wut a tard
I agree 100%.
Old 01-31-2006, 10:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

me as well!
Old 02-07-2006, 02:28 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by onroad dude
ProudSavageOwnr: i would watch what you say about people on here. and consdering i have been running cars for over 6 years and have seen this problem alot i have ideas on how it works! plus thats what HPI told me to do when i called them about this problem one time. even traxxas will tell you this. i short i would not go around calling people names like you have cuz in the long run its only going to hurt your credability! and farther more if you have a coment like that to be said it should be done by a PM!

P.s. im sorry to here that the guys at you local hobby store must not like you! but its not hard to see why!
LOL you really told him! Also, I totally agree with you that a bit of tweaking will solve the shifting problem. I actually had that exact same problem with the two-speed gearbox on my Revo, so I know.

As for ProudSavageOwnr, don't try insult people who are obviously much wiser than you; "most people who work in hobbyshops are dumbazz who walk in looking for a job"? Dude, you REALLY need to try harder!
Old 02-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I'd call myself an expert too if my sig listed 5 vehicles, and 3 of them were listed as broken/busted.

But then again... I'm no expert. Cause I got no busted crap in my sig.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:00 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DZL1
I want to thank all of you for taking the time to help me out with your suggestions. I will never run the truck off the ground again. Thanks again.
You can run the truck of the ground to clean the motor out of its loading up, but you should not hold the truck off the ground and yank the throttle for more than a few seconds.