Official Traxxas E-Maxx Brushless 39087 Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official Traxxas E-Maxx Brushless 39087 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 05:21 PM
Tech Adept

It seems like one could build an entire Emaxx from the ground up with just aftermarket parts. That's says a lot about the awesome support for Maxx trucks.

What the biggest pain in the ass to fix on an Emaxx ?
Old 01-01-2016, 05:26 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by DeathWish9
It seems like one could build an entire Emaxx from the ground up with just aftermarket parts. That's says a lot about the awesome support for Maxx trucks.

There are several hundred if not thousands that have been built using not one Traxxas part. Nothing is a pain to repair or replace in a Maxx. The trick is knowing what parts to use for the right fix.
Old 01-05-2016, 12:47 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by DeathWish9

With every other vehicle I've ever had from buggies to truffles to SC I've always recommended waiting for something to break then upgrade it and that's how I started with my e Maxx and it ends up being down 10 times more that it's able to be ran and I run 4s not 6s.

With this truck I honestly think it's a great fun truck but be prepared to spend atleast $100 more like $200-250 depending in upgrades and take a day or two and do it all at once.

I hate to say that but atleast with your RPM arms and bumper if that's the brand you decide you can atleast put the stock parts back on while you wait almost 2 weeks to get your new rpm parts there and back. They're out of CA and I'm in MI so depending on where you live it could be shorter. Their website says 7-10 days from when they receive the part(s)
Old 02-07-2016, 05:50 PM
Tech Regular

Can anyone recommend me gearing for less torque and more top end so everytime I hit the trigger it doesn't go sky high even running 4s. Yes I know to go higher in the pinion as I have a 22t to put in but anyone have a good spur/pinion setup?