Wiki Posts
Search

Tmaxx wont start

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bighomedog11
I might of put the bearing back in backwards. I am going to remove everything again and see if i put it in backwards. Because rite now the ez-start motor wont even turn just smokes.

But i am most likely going to change it to a pull-start.. I think i will like it a lot better
will if you seen smoke from the easy start it fried. Get a pull start. Or the thundertiger drive which is a rotor start they work good. Never a problem with the thunder drive but it also depends on what shock postion you like it kinda close to them so you have to go in at a angle to get the wand in but they fire up quick and no need to keep taking of the body too. You will have to put a hole in the body to get at them but it worth it too. I seen peopl do that with pull start also.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Just wanted to update you guys, I got her started up... I order a brand new pull-start and change the glow-plug and it fired rite up.. Now i just need to reseal the carb real good because I notice i got a air leak