Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Front Flips....Let's see 'em

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 01:12 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Front Flips....Let's see 'em

backflips are cool, but fronts are harder to land and look way cooler imo. let's see what you got. here's a vid of my MGT getting dirty.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

this isn't my vid, but this guy has some serious steez. to bad it's an electric

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:28 PM
Tech Champion

Awesome videos.. And good idea for a thread.

I've never even really tried a front flip.. Hmm.. Maybe I'll have to give it a whirl..
Old 06-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Montana MGT
backflips are cool, but fronts are harder to land and look way cooler imo. let's see what you got. here's a vid of my MGT getting dirty.

+ YouTube Video

this isn't my vid, but this guy has some serious steez. to bad it's an electric

+ YouTube Video
I don't think either of them are your vids actually. Different IP address's in different states no less. ANd rather old videos at that. How about posting something "up to date" maybe with a mention of "rctech's" MT thread you posted here. Shouldn't be that hard seeing how you have a camcorder on hand. EItherway, whoever does own that MGT needs to do a bit of tuning and maintenance.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

ur not man enough to own a xxl.. those vids arent even urs hahaha.. show us some actual vids of ur truck.. not someone elses hagged out pissed on mgt..
Old 06-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Tech Initiate

haha, what a couple jealous haters. I already said the 2nd vid wasn't mine. Just posted it because the dude knows to jib that truck properly. the MGT is mine. I moved to Montana, so the MGT bashing in Michigan 3 years ago can't be mine huh? I have 2 recent vids of my truck here in Montana. (or maybe the mountains in the backround are fake and Im actually in Michigan. haha) keep hating, it's a sure sign you're doing something right when you have a line of haters. now lets see your flips and tricks. Im sure shiz is scared to though cuz his truck breaks hitting something at 10 MPH.

thanks herr. hoping to see more front flip vids. there aren't many out there. airmaxx23 had some sick ones but they were pulled from youtube for music property rights
Old 06-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by shizcol
ur not man enough to own a xxl.. those vids arent even urs hahaha.. show us some actual vids of ur truck.. not someone elses hagged out pissed on mgt..
Even if the first vid was of his truck, not exactly something Id be proud of..........pretty rough shape and not tuned very well,and quite a few cut clips(repairs maybe? ).......I know one MGT owner made a really good youtube clip with alot of cutscenes due to on the site repairs, and ALOT of them. Not like he cared, but he made note to mention it over at RCU with some specific difficulties he had personally in making the vid. WHen you can't clear a jump or dont land properly on 2-4 wheels things are gonna break. DOnt matter what platform its on.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ntrain42
Even if the first vid was of his truck, not exactly something Id be proud of..........pretty rough shape and not tuned very well,and quite a few cut clips(repairs maybe? ).......I know one MGT owner made a really good youtube clip with alot of cutscenes due to on the site repairs, and ALOT of them. Not like he cared, but he made note to mention it over at RCU with some specific difficulties he had personally in making the vid. WHen you can't clear a jump or dont land properly on 2-4 wheels things are gonna break. DOnt matter what platform its on.
Why don't you stop being such a beat off. Your like the key board muscle dork of the forum....
Old 06-03-2011, 03:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

lol piece of cake withh a merv ill try to get a vid up although i will admit i dont always land them perfectly or at all but mistakes happend lol
Tech Initiate

no crazy flips or nothing, but check the vid description ntrain. can't be my youtube channel huh? check the nose stall. been working on that move for a while now....

now quit ruining the forum by posting your lame opinions everywhere. you should be banned.

+ YouTube Video
Tech Master

Originally Posted by got_nitro
Why don't you stop being such a beat off. Your like the key board muscle dork of the forum....
And what would that make you? Looking over the majority of your posts, you seem to actually fit your own description to a "T".

Hey, where are your pics and vids btw? Maybe you can post a vid of the LRP mill you got from your friend's own roommate who picked it up in a garage sale from the nextdoor neighbor's deceased Uncle who got it at a swapmeet over in Taiwan.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by revoracer10
lol piece of cake withh a merv ill try to get a vid up although i will admit i dont always land them perfectly or at all but mistakes happend lol
they are hard to land, which explains why not many people do them. now get to making that vid. what's a merv?
Old 06-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Hitting a jump full speed and holding the breaks mid air is hard to do? Amazing!

Seriously though, front flips are not hard at all.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by faze
Hitting a jump full speed and holding the breaks mid air is hard to do? Amazing!

Seriously though, front flips are not hard at all.
vids? we already have enough big talkers here. is that what rc monster trucking has come too? a bunch of jealous wanna be's that talk and don't prove a thing. and it's more than hitting the brakes, so lets see your vids tough guys

I'm just trying to create some stoke and get some in return, and it's beyond me why some of you can't handle it. must live a sad lonely life

Last edited by Montana MGT; 06-03-2011 at 04:59 PM.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

vids? we already have enough big talkers here. is that what rc monster trucking has come too? a bunch of jealous wanna be's that talk and don't prove a thing. and it's more than hitting the brakes, so lets see your vids tough guys

I'm just trying to create some stoke and get some in return, and it's beyond me why some of you can't handle it. must live a sad lonely life
I race 10th scale buggies so I dont know a lot about flipping(on purpose) or monster trucks, but keep it up and dont let these haterz get to you man. nice flips
Old 06-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Hate to disappoint but I dont waste my time with monster trucks anymore. Have a few, but dont drive them. I race. Your the only "big talker", too many keyboard commandos around here nowadays. Your kind of a noob still, so id quit while your ahead before you leave a bad taste in everyones mouth. Im sure trying to cause flame wars is your way of entertainment, but im not going to give you the satisfaction. Have a nice day!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.