Wiki Posts
Search

Front Flips....Let's see 'em

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Originally Posted by inferno13
Hell while your at it bring your junky Losi toys with you.....

now...now, no need to dis losi
Just the junk Losi MT's..... I have had many Losi 10th scale stadium trucks and buggies but still prefer AE .....
Old 06-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
Just the junk Losi MT's..... I have had many Losi 10th scale stadium trucks and buggies but still prefer AE .....
gotchya, the losi MT's are a bit heavy and clumbsy.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by TIZAO
That video when hes stoping and reversing rotation is freaking sick....
yeah man, savagejunky is a beast!

Originally Posted by faze
Im not looking to get in on any of yalls penis measuring contests so ill bite,
MontanaMGT, Would a video of a 2wd blitz doing a front flip make you happy enough to knock off your pettyness? If so, let me know and ill get you a video of it first thing in the morning. Its not that hard.

Monster trucks are cool, and I still have a soft spot for them since my first rc car was a T-Maxx, so thats why im in this section...
post it up. Im not biased to MT's, it's just what I do. I just like front flips and want to see more of them.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by inferno13
thanks for the info, i dont know if ill try it with my race truggy but will try it with the monster truck ill have next week! wicked....sick......broke
nice, make a vid. I think the crashes are better than watching the smooth landings....when it's not my truck Truggies are generally stronger than MT's. but I hear ya. don't want to wreck your race machine.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:58 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by esckalayd
Despite all the negativity in this thread and coming from and on-road nitro racer...those videos are pretty sweet. I remember trying to do flips off jumps with my old Rustler. Keep up the good work
thanks, since I moved to MT the sand pits are fenced heavily with lots of no trespassing signs. hope to find some places like I had in Michigan. those sand pits are a blast.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:38 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by YankeeFan123
I race 10th scale buggies so I dont know a lot about flipping(on purpose) or monster trucks, but keep it up and dont let these haterz get to you man. nice flips
thanks man. as for the haters, they only make me better.

well Im off to Idaho to kayak the epic Lochsa River until Tuesday. Im sure this thread will blow up while I'm gone. hopefully more vids and stoke than the ridiculous trash talk that has taken place. peace out boys.

goodtimes
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

haters why all the hate? he posted a very interesting thread and you guys are bashing on him about the video aren't his and w/e just let it be and post a better video. He knows how to bash. Good. now why doesn't someone post another video to top that one. its pretty sad on how people react on here.. after all its only rc.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Tech Champion

ntrain and the few others("I race, you're a newb", "brand X sucks" bla bla bla..), you've gone and junked up another thread with inane squabbling and trashtalking..

It's so lame that what should be a laid back FUN hobby is tainted by this kind of utter nonsense..
Old 06-04-2011, 06:11 AM
Tech Initiate

Oh yeah, now I remember why I only have 10 posts in 3.5 years Maybe I can help get things back on track.

I have a front lip vid, but can't post the link yet. Anyone interested, asheck30 on tube, video mov-100 1122

But the trick we have been working on for quite awhile, but never pulled off with the camera rolling , involves 2 trucks following each other off the ramp. The first truck does a front flip, and the second truck does a backflip, with the second truck going over the first, and lands in front. It's real cool, but only works around 10% of the time.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Herrsavage, youve just done the same thing as "all the haters" posting a useless post. Well done.

Asheck, that actually sounds really cool I would love to see that on video, get to practicing! lol.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by faze
Herrsavage, youve just done the same thing as "all the haters" posting a useless post. Well done.

Asheck, that actually sounds really cool I would love to see that on video, get to practicing! lol.
Actually pretty much everyone here can be accused of calling the kettle black. Including Herrsavage who gets into a pissing match with Maximo on a weekly basis across 3-4 forum boards on engine threads. Quite frankly I wouldnt have come on to this boring thread on "front flips"(Yeah real hard..... )if it wasn't for a few childish PM's that were sent to me out of the blue from the OP previously. Montana MGT has noone to blame but himself. He has on his own instigated a few bits of bantering in other threads all on his own.
Old 06-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ntrain42
Actually pretty much everyone here can be accused of calling the kettle black. Including Herrsavage who gets into a pissing match with Maximo on a weekly basis across 3-4 forum boards on engine threads. Quite frankly I wouldnt have come on to this boring thread on "front flips"(Yeah real hard..... )if it wasn't for a few childish PM's that were sent to me out of the blue from the OP previously. Montana MGT has noone to blame but himself. He has on his own instigated a few bits of bantering in other threads all on his own.
You know that little "post reply" button down at the bottom left hand corner? It's not required. Just sit back and watch, you'll feel better...
Old 06-04-2011, 09:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by asheck
Oh yeah, now I remember why I only have 10 posts in 3.5 years Maybe I can help get things back on track.

I have a front lip vid, but can't post the link yet. Anyone interested, asheck30 on tube, video mov-100 1122

But the trick we have been working on for quite awhile, but never pulled off with the camera rolling , involves 2 trucks following each other off the ramp. The first truck does a front flip, and the second truck does a backflip, with the second truck going over the first, and lands in front. It's real cool, but only works around 10% of the time.
Here's your video bud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnfvP...er_profilepage
Old 06-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ntrain42
Ntrain42 stop being a troll or you will be gone
Old 06-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Marcos.. way to go!

I don't do much flipping, as I tend to race and when I am bashing, I tend to treat my rigs as if I am in a race. So crashes don't happen very often. I highly doubt I could even pull off a front flip, but next time I get bored with my Savage, I just might try. I thought I had video of my Blitz doing a backflip, but I have no idea if we ever recorded that. It was pretty easy to do though, went to a skatepark and had the boost and turbo functions dialed all the way up on a Tekin RS w/ Redline 13.5T motor. Definately overkill, but made it a whole lot easier than I thought it would.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.