Search

mother fluxin questions??

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 09:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Questions?? mother fluxin questions??

Hi guys!!

So I just posted one about the savage xl and am still very instead in it. I've also been looking at the savage flux the only reason I didn't mention it in my last post is because I'm kinda nervous about electric.

How easy is it to make the translation from nitro to electric? I've been watching a lot of vids on this truck and like it and it capablties. It seems like a good rig tuff. Seems like it's more stable and tougher than the xl..

Any help on this truck will be great! Thanks to all who help.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:00 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

The Flux and the XL share most components and many people convert the XL to electric or add the longer TVPs and axles to make the Flux into an XL. Either one is a tough and capable truck, you will just have to decide if you want to go electric or nitro.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

anymore electric is the way to go get the truck get average lipo's from hobbypartz and a decent charger and run the truck
pretty much plug and play and this truck the FLUX is a monster if you get one you will see what the rest of us are so excited bout every time we run them.
I can say 20+ years in the hobby and this thing is by far the best basher of all time