Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Monster Trucks
got another receiver for my DX3.0 Spektrum radio, but doesnt have a bind button?HELP! >

got another receiver for my DX3.0 Spektrum radio, but doesnt have a bind button?HELP!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

got another receiver for my DX3.0 Spektrum radio, but doesnt have a bind button?HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default got another receiver for my DX3.0 Spektrum radio, but doesnt have a bind button?HELP!

ok, i had this spektrum radio for about a month or two now, and just recently got another Rc, so i wanted to use one radio for both of them. So i bought the DSM SR300 Reciver,....so i started to read the manuel etc etc....upon doing the steps...i came across one saying, "press and hold the BIND button on the back of the transmitter" once i was about to do that, i noticed, IT DOESNT HAVE A BUTTON!!! WTF?

so im tripping, how in the H*** do i bind this thing without a button?

please help me, im breaking my head.....

Old 01-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default bind plug

sent you a pm
Old 01-06-2011, 03:56 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Know you foiund this, but in case someone else is looking.....

http://www.rctech.net/forum/radio-el...on-absent.html
Old 01-06-2011, 06:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

If that's a DX2 or 3, it goes like this -

1. Make sure the transmitter and receiver are turned off.
2. With the receiver off, insert the bind plug into the BIND port on the receiver.
3. Power the receiver through any port. The green LED will flash continuously, indicating
the receiver is in bind mode.
4. Hold down on the SCROLL and CHANNEL buttons while turning on the transmitter.
To enter System Mode, press the SCROLL button until “BND” appears on the screen.
5. With the steering wheel and the throttle trigger in their desired failsafe positions, press the INCREASE and DECREASE buttons at the same time to enter bind mode. “BND” will flash when in bind mode.
6. After several seconds the LED on the receiver will quit flashing and remain solid, indicating that the binding process was successful. Once binding is complete, the system will automatically connect.
7. Once the bind process is complete and before power is cycled on the receiver, remove the bind plug from the receiver and store it in a convenient place. Failure to remove the bind plug will result in the receiver going back into bind mode.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Ha ha! When I looked at the pict I had my mind blown! My older DX3.0 has the bind button on the back. Looks trippy with yours all naked!

I knew the gurus here would have the answer pronto.