Wiki Posts
Search

is a revo 3.3 a truggy?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper
You're a little girl. It's funny because Casey put you in your place and you can't take the heat. I'd support post-birth abortion of you!

And it's true. Big Ben is a raper. But money talks, or in this case, shuts people up. If he wasn't guilty the NFL wouldn't have suspended him because the NFL is a Union.

And to show how much more of an idiot you are, you claim Traxxas produces toys. What a closed-minded douche!
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jwm2
What are you talking about? I don't go around bashing other brands for no reason.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (97%+)

This makes no sense
Old 11-16-2010, 08:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Hey guys.
Let me ask you a question I have my losi xxl and love it for it being a mt. I'm thinking about getting a good truggy.
1 is the truggy a good basher as well as a awesome racer.
2 are they tough and if they break are they easy to fix. I'm looking in the 650 range. Do you guys know of a good truggy for that price. I would like it to be a good rtr. Thanks much
Old 11-17-2010, 04:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by doug e fresh
Hey guys.
Let me ask you a question I have my losi xxl and love it for it being a mt. I'm thinking about getting a good truggy.
2 are they tough and if they break are they easy to fix. I'm looking in the 650 range. Do you guys know of a good truggy for that price. I would like it to be a good rtr. Thanks much

If your looking for a Truggy RTR in that price range, nothing beats the 2.0T. Of course buying a roller and building it yourself is the way I would go because you get beefier everything i.e chassis, shocks, towers ETC ETC but that price range the 2.0 is the way to go for RTR IMO.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:23 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by doug e fresh
Hey guys.

truggies are good bashers.... they tend to have less breakage issues then the MT's.... plus they perform alot better
Old 11-17-2010, 11:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by CaseyDDR
This makes no sense
LOL you have no idea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot_cal...e_kettle_black
Old 11-17-2010, 11:27 AM
Tech Elite

I agree with Casey. The saying makes sense. You don't.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

What are you talking about? I don't go around bashing other brands for no reason.
Do you think you are the only one here who has ever owned a traxxas vehicle? You sure sound like you think thats the case. Most of us do or have owned them in the past. We've formulated our opinions based on our experiences with them. Alot of us started with a traxxas and moved on to something else. Just about everyone here who has owned a traxxas and has moved on will say the same thing, stay way from traxxas.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Are you both still teenagers or something? Read the article i posted, many older folks use the term quite often. Don't be ignorant, educate yourself.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

OK i'll do one better. I'll take the time and spell it out for you. You were calling someone else an idiot. I was simply stating that you yourself are an idiot. Now you know. I think you are an idiot.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Did I miss something on my calendar? I thought "Asshat Month" was in March??

No, this is No-Shave November. Asshat Month definately takes place during March Madness, and St. Patty's day..

Did your team not go to the playoffs this year or something? Your feathers seem awfully ruffled for an internet forum..
Old 11-17-2010, 02:34 PM
Tech Elite

OK i'll do one better. I'll take the time and spell it out for you. You were calling someone else an idiot. I was simply stating that you yourself are an idiot. Now you know. I think you are an idiot.
Haha! That's funny. I am probably older than you and I know I am not an idiot. If you think I am an idiot it shows that you aren't good at thinking. All you do is run your mouth and then claim other people are the problem.

This all started because I posted a new thread with a question and you couldn't stay on-topic and provide a reasonable answer. I asked you to stay on-topic or shutup and you just can't get that through your dense skull. And it must have offended you because you just can't leave me alone. I am sorry I hurt your feelings!

You obviously can't read. I said the saying makes sense. I understand what it means. But I am not an idiot. And I don't go aroudn bashing brands and trolling Losi. Who is the idiot now? Keep running your mouth.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

You, sir, are indeed an Asshat! Bwahaha

..What, I had to get an insult in somewhere on somebody, might as well be right now at you.. I felt left out...
Old 11-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I just ran out of popcorn so I thought it would be a good time to get this back on topic. or maybe try. as my very own opinion goes, the Revo is differently a MONSTER TRUCK... far way from a truggy.. they're a blast to race against the truggies, but lack in truggy handling.. I've raced the revo platinum since they came out and will continue for some time as long as we have a MT class in our area..I got to race my platinum with the truggies last year as my truggy lost a battle with the railroad tie during the last qualifier and the promoter let me drive the MT with them.. I took 3rd place in the Amain.. had to drive the hell out of that truck, but had a blast doing it.. I had nothing to lose that day.. as far as you go Wolf, I see your down in Elsworth.. is there any off road tracks down there? we were down in Rapid City this summer and stopped in at Who's hobbies. had a good visit with them,and they have an excellent part selection for traxxas stuff.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.