Wiki Posts
Search

what electric monster truck to get

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LOWGEARED
Nobody got on here dissin HPI, , its not our falt you didnt know how to drive when your pede broke down.

Thats what mods r for
...I'm a much better driver than you think I am..
Old 01-06-2007, 12:54 PM
Tech Adept

ewwwww wow the A main lol j/p but bashing is alot different then racing, belive me im selling my freakin racer to start bashing again lol. I think this is so stupid. a guy ask what truck to get and your alll on here arguing on witch truck is better. you know all RTR's are gonna brake and even some kits brake alot to you get a car that looks good and drive it untill it brakes and then you fix it or upgrade it thats what RC is basically!!!! so quit talking smak on this thread or better yet this whole dam site !

Kory
Old 01-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by REVO MAN
ewwwww wow the A main lol j/p but bashing is alot different then racing, belive me im selling my freakin racer to start bashing again lol. I think this is so stupid. a guy ask what truck to get and your alll on here arguing on witch truck is better. you know all RTR's are gonna brake and even some kits brake alot to you get a car that looks good and drive it untill it brakes and then you fix it or upgrade it thats what RC is basically!!!! so quit talking smak on this thread or better yet this whole dam site !

Kory
Gee Kory..arent you talking smack yourself...
I do agree with you on the what truck is better stuff but everyone has opinions, I guess we all need to chill..But you should listen to your own advice as well.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:32 PM
Tech Adept

look i wasnt talking smak i made that little joke about the a main thing but everything else i said im pretty sure are facts not opinions i think.

Kory
Old 01-06-2007, 02:38 PM
Tech Lord

It's cool..It's still not easy making the A though..
Old 01-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Look we bash, we race, we trash our crap and build it better. We know we have the ability to break whatever it is in front of us with ease right. Thats just how it is! Hey Im sorry if you are ! There are to many better things to do than argue about whos company is better or faster or whatever! I dont care really I just have been with TRX since I was a youngin and love there stuff. Hpi , OFNA , AE are my other likables. Well I hope this can be squashed . There I said it MATT
Old 01-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Tech Adept

hey uuhhhh lowgeared its been squashed for like to replies ago lol j/k yea i made the a acouple times with my hyper 7 but never came out ontop in the end. got 2nd a few times though lol.

Kory
Old 01-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Tech Master

I am strickly Bash wish to race but later on in my adventure.... There are no tracks close to me. I dont own but one truck thats my pede .... Gonna get my nitro rusty real soon!
Old 01-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Tech Lord

The Jato looks like the way to go if you can pony up the extra coin.. ..That's the 3.3..Kory it's cool, I made the A at the Nat's in the expert class, my one big hura..
Old 01-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Tech Master

Its my first for Nitro Id rather not !! I have a nack for tearing stuff up !! gonna need the extra cash for parts LOL
Old 01-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Tech Adept

i herd they make these alloy A arms for the JATO that are unbreakable and if you do brake them you get another pair for FREE!!!! so i would go with the JATO 3.3. after alll in this "SPORT" you get what you pay for lol.

Kory
Old 01-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Tech Lord

I just think that the Jato is tougher, It's built like an 1/8 scale, It does not use ball cups, It has a 2 speed tranny, for the little bit more it costs it really makes up for it with a much better truck, I have driven the 3.3 and I must say it was a lot of fun..and really fast, The "Rusty" with a 3.3 is also stupid fast but it does not handle as well as the Jato.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Tech Adept

i drove my cousins he got one for an early XMAS present and man the jato 3.3 is really durable and a total make up for the 2.5. belive me i had a jato 2.5's pipe blow up in my face when starting it at my LHS and man that suked badly i was like def for almost a week lol

Kory
Old 01-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Talking

the only thing i have ever broken on my stampede was a motor and a few spur gears and a couple of bodies.ive spent lots of hours at the skate park with it, out bush and jumping whatever i could find to jump off and even run it with the monster trucks at the local track a few times for fun.as far as jumping goes, it jumps really nice.i run hobao tyres ,rpm bearing carriers and generally a 10 or 12 turn motor.its fast,and wheelies on demand.they dont corner on real grippy surfaces all that well but they were never designed as a race truck.on dirt,they are awesome fun.

worst thing is about the stampede is not many body choices out there.all pro line make is a poxy hummer shell these days.

the E-Savage is a rebadged E-Zilla.comes with 3 different body options now,truck,bug and quad bike.pretty tough truck from what they have said with the couple we have around here.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

So many fan boys, and he asked for a ELECTRIC monster truck, so imo i would go with a stampede, i have brushless with mine, and it rips, The only thing broke is the teeth on the spur gear stripped from the power, i havent had any experience with any other monster truck so my opp, is a bit biased.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.