Wiki Posts
Search

LST2 = a great MT on the Market

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 11:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ProudSavageOwnr
lol....i know the savages come with a crap radio...i aint talking bout the .21,25 or X savages.....imtalking bout the 4.6ss.....i swear if i go on holidays to canada im gona bring my savage and woop yo ass from canada to china....i swear....

i own a freaking TEAM LOSI mini t and the radio is rrubbish,cant use other servos apart from stupid losi's,the diffs suck,the electrics suck,the whole thing just sucks..and the parts machine is pure crap....even with ball bearings all round the wheels still wobble around.....

the only thing that makes the lst2 better than other RTR vehicles is the radio...thats y ppl are buying it....its got no enclosed main gears or nothing....

im telling u i will slam ur lst2 with my 2 speed savage with a dam .21 thats more powerfull than you 1/1 scale vehicle.....
Okay. Thanks for coming out junior. Make sure Mommy and Daddy get you a passport before you come here.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitro guy1
wow this is sad you people are talking about "drag racing" in a monster truck forum and its all prefrence plain and simple.
Just a bunch of us out bashing one day...moved over to the pavement for few runs. Nothing big.
Old 06-24-2006, 04:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

to beni,that's a nice one,nice truck/racer ,question on the lst2,is anyone convert a lst2 to truggy,pls. let me know ,and how much it will cost ,i mean da additional setup,and man ur sounds really DOMINATING on da RACE ,MAYBE IN THE future u can save & share ur video of da lst2,to us ,here in the forum,thks
Old 06-24-2006, 06:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

why is this thread here? its just a big flaming pit. i dont know why you made this thread

oh yea.....savage rulez

EDIT: HPI rulez
Old 06-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

for me, i like beni race action pictures. cool shots.
the rest, no comment.
Old 06-24-2006, 07:27 PM
Tech Elite

wow this is sad you people are talking about "drag racing" in a monster truck forum and its all prefrence plain and simple.
live is boring without drag racing......if its got wheels you can freaking drag race the thing

Originally Posted by SUNA
SUNA Quote:

lol....i know the savages come with a crap radio...i aint talking bout the .21,25 or X savages.....imtalking bout the 4.6ss.....i swear if i go on holidays to canada im gona bring my savage and woop yo ass from canada to china....i swear....

i own a freaking TEAM LOSI mini t and the radio is rrubbish,cant use other servos apart from stupid losi's,the diffs suck,the electrics suck,the whole thing just sucks..and the parts machine is pure crap....even with ball bearings all round the wheels still wobble around.....

the only thing that makes the lst2 better than other RTR vehicles is the radio...thats y ppl are buying it....its got no enclosed main gears or nothing....

im telling u i will slam ur lst2 with my 2 speed savage with a dam .21 thats more powerfull than you 1/1 scale vehicle.....

Okay. Thanks for coming out junior. Make sure Mommy and Daddy get you a passport before you come here. .
can mods please delete this thread....and ban dr dipshit here...he just dosnt understand
Old 06-24-2006, 07:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Dude, start your own thread on why the savage is the greatest. Stop flaming all over this one. You stated your case that you believe the savage is the best, now move on.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ive seen several savages at the track, they were far from impressive. The Revos can be fast but still not as good of a track star compared to the LST2. I put 5 laps on the field today out of a 15min main. The next truck was a LST .
Old 06-24-2006, 10:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Tomorrow will be
my first time at the race with my 2 week old LST2.paid the $700 to my LHS with the 7.2 ,and extra glow plugs.still bone stock. My bud has sportwerks truck,kicked @ss last year. hope ITS worth the extra coin.will find out in the morn.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:13 PM
Tech Adept

me personaly i realy like the lst2 and the revo i do addmit the revo is a pos stock but once you get it up to spec its great!the lst2 is a great truck all around but enough said this thread is pointless no further convo about wich truck is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2006, 01:02 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by sharkman
Dude, start your own thread on why the savage is the greatest. Stop flaming all over this one. You stated your case that you believe the savage is the best, now move on.
the savage IS the best truck.....mods please delete this thread
Old 06-25-2006, 01:06 AM
Tech Adept

proud savage owner u r a f*cking renob learn somthing then come back on here
Old 06-25-2006, 02:27 AM
Tech Elite

proud savage owner u r a f*cking renob learn somthing then come back on here
...look at the amount of posts u got and the amount of posts i got and then open ur blabhole
Old 06-25-2006, 03:08 AM
Tech Regular

I bought a Savage 4.6SS to bump start my TNX this thread is bullsh!t
Old 06-25-2006, 07:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

...look at the amount of posts u got and the amount of posts i got and then open ur blabhole

Your # of posts proves your the bigger blabhole!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.