Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Help!! T-Maxx Vs. Savage SS for trade!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 04:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Help!! T-Maxx Vs. Savage SS for trade!

I hope someone can help me with this. I just recieved an offer for trade plus money ($100). A T-Maxx 2.5 with I believe to be stock TRX 2.5 engine for my Savage SS. I also believe he has a Tamiya touring car that he would consider trading for it as well, it is a TG10-MK.1 the car has a Tamiya .12 engine in it, I have done a tiny bit of research on both the car and the truck and found that the car is discontinued, but looked like it was a good top of the line racer in it's time of sales. As I do not know a whole lot about Traxxas or Tamiya products, I thought I would come to this forum for opinions and suggestions. Would this trade be worth my while?
Old 03-26-2006, 04:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

probably not, you will be better off sticking with your savage, remember there is a reason why he wants to trade with you. you will probably cause unwanted trouble for yourself giving up a truck that runs for another truck that will probably end up being a POS. just stick with what you have.
Old 03-26-2006, 08:49 PM
Tech Elite

keep ur savage u dumbo the tmaxx is old and sucks thats y he wants to tradeand the tg10 cars suck aswell and the engine sucks too
Old 03-26-2006, 10:37 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ProudSavageOwnr
keep ur savage u dumbo the tmaxx is old and sucks thats y he wants to tradeand the tg10 cars suck aswell and the engine sucks too
Oh come on now. The maxx doesnt suck. It is old and outdated, but I dont think they are complete junk. If you think about it every time you go bash at a track, at least where im at there are 3 or more of them there. Thay are dirt cheap to buy parts for. Thats one of my best trucks, but I WOULD NOT TRADE A SS SAVY FOR ONE! Thats just senseless. That would be a mistake. The savy is a better truck. But I take the t-maxx out alot. Mainly because I dont have to tote everything outside. ( glow starter, roto start, a quart of fuel cause the SS is a hog.) just the EZ start and radio. I still love mine, so be cool proud savage owner.
Old 03-27-2006, 01:11 AM
Tech Rookie

Ok guys, thanks for your input. I will certainly keep the Savage SS.
Old 03-27-2006, 02:55 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Keep it!

Keep your SS mate!! You would be disapointed if you had to go back to a maxx!!