Wiki Posts
Search

Crashes & Injuries.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 01:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ProudSavageOwnr
my cuzn races 1/4 scale on road petrol and my cuzns mate went on to flip his car back over and some guy went straight into his ankle and broke it....imagine that 15kg's of weight coming at u at around 70 k's OUCH !
A couple of guys are running thos 1/4 COMMANCHES at our track there huge, wouldn't be hard to get hurt by one!!!
Old 04-05-2006, 01:46 AM
Tech Elite

well heres my nice chassis after i went into the tree at around 25-30 mph....n then i thought y it was turning towards the right LOL ! that bar across the side is just to show you how bent it is lol i wonder how i can get some 4.7mm new era 1's i would just love those !!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Crashes & Injuries.....-dsc00068.jpg   Crashes & Injuries.....-dsc00069.jpg   Crashes & Injuries.....-dsc00070.jpg   Crashes & Injuries.....-dsc00071.jpg  
Old 04-05-2006, 05:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

do did you hit the tree head on?
Old 04-05-2006, 05:46 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by ProudSavageOwnr
well heres my nice chassis after i went into the tree at around 25-30 mph....n then i thought y it was turning towards the right LOL ! that bar across the side is just to show you how bent it is lol i wonder how i can get some 4.7mm new era 1's i would just love those !!!!!
Nice bend PSO!! Have you had a look at the Twisted Toys web site. He makes alot of different TVP's and may have something your looking for???
Old 04-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Tech Elite

my dream is a TT chassis but all i can get is the stock chassis.....im in australia u see....n i got no credit card n my parents wont let me so yeah....

i hit the tree head on i think lol i crashed acouple times that day but i think the headon crash with the tree was this culprit lol..i also relised i need a new radio box aswell LOL ! the whole thing has just demented itself...it took the shape of the chassis lmao... i got a friend bending that chassis back to normal and i should have it back today and im gona make some BIG reinforcements LOL ! im gona put 1/4 inch bar across each side...see if that holds up
Old 04-07-2006, 06:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

sheesh! i ran my maxx a few hours ago ,and drove it through (small) gravel. i heard an awful grinding noise, then realized that pebbles got in between the spurgear, and clutch teeth! a lot of the teeth of the spur broke off...

has anyone had this happen? this is just stupid!
Old 04-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

ok my friend's story..not mine pheeeeeewwwwwwww

last month race. going full WOT on the straight... i was in front, friend behind. when i already gone to the sweeper at 2nd speed engage...he went straight with GS SUT out to the public. [we were doing funrace for the university fun fare event]
ok continue ere, the gs sut went straight to a kid. knock him down right on her thigh and got burnt her hands from the exhaust. the kid's mother came straight to us and demand some answer. well, as the co-organizer ... we can only provide some apologies and that it was a lost control vehicle. my friend couldn't say anything to the mother. he was busy cursing his ride. we managed to get ambulance for her though.
and i was 1st for that race & TQ too.
Old 04-07-2006, 08:24 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jfc_tech
ok my friend's story..not mine pheeeeeewwwwwwww

last month race. going full WOT on the straight... i was in front, friend behind. when i already gone to the sweeper at 2nd speed engage...he went straight with GS SUT out to the public. [we were doing funrace for the university fun fare event]
ok continue ere, the gs sut went straight to a kid. knock him down right on her thigh and got burnt her hands from the exhaust. the kid's mother came straight to us and demand some answer. well, as the co-organizer ... we can only provide some apologies and that it was a lost control vehicle. my friend couldn't say anything to the mother. he was busy cursing his ride. we managed to get ambulance for her though.
and i was 1st for that race & TQ too.
Thats a pretty crazy story you got there JFC. It seems little kids and MT dont go together too well! Unless there behind a fence!!
Old 04-07-2006, 08:40 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Rookie 4.6
Thats a pretty crazy story you got there JFC. It seems little kids and MT dont go together too well! Unless there behind a fence!!
we never been invited after that.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

MT=1
Kid=0
Old 04-08-2006, 01:41 PM
Tech Elite

Personally, I blame the parents........ JFC's parents!!!

JFC - you won, despite low flying kids and angry mothers. Good job dude!!
Old 04-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Horatio
Personally, I blame the parents........ JFC's parents!!!

JFC - you won, despite low flying kids and angry mothers. Good job dude!!

i know the SUT can catch me on the straight, thats why i turn first.