Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/10 Solid Axle Monster Truck --

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2002, 11:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Default 1/10 Solid Axle Monster Truck --

Hi, i am just getting started in RC, i got a duratrax evader st about a week ago. I was just wondering, because when i asked someone in the live chat here, if i could drive an e maxx in a 1/10 Solid Axle Monster Truck racing, which the twin city hobby and raceway says they have, they told me they had never heard of it before. Does anyone know if i could? Drive an e maxx there, that is.

Thanks
Old 09-28-2002, 06:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

The Ezander is an off-road truck so you could race it dirt off road there. The Monster Truck Club that meets at Twin City Hobby and Raceway on wed nights, there all use clodbuster based vehicles which are solid axel. I do not think the Evader fits within there rules but you would have to check with them.
Old 09-28-2002, 11:01 AM
Tech Regular

Jeff, I think he was asking about his E-Maxx.

Yes, you can bring in your E-Maxx and race with the clodbusters on Wednesday night. The problem is, you do not have 4 wheel steering, so you will have a really tough time getting around the tight tracks that they set up. They copy the real moster truck tracks, so most of the time they are pretty tight.

They sometimes do more open tracks and straightlines. Stop by some Wednesday night and talk to them. They might be able to tell you when they will be doing straightline or a wide open track.

- Ben